Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Sticker sealed black box games CIB...

Aug 27 at 6:33:41 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
Are all CIB sticker sealed games (with no product code on back) rare and worth money? I havent been around for a long time, but I see things selling for crazy prices. Conditions are average. Nothing mint. However, the wild gunman i have is nice. Let me know what has been going on with these and if I have anything worth money. See pics for what I have. Excitebike is quite nice as well

-------------------------

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Edited: 08/28/2019 at 11:52 PM by srh201

Aug 27 at 7:01:35 PM
Maertens29 (61)
< Lolo Lord >
Saskatchewan
Rare is subjective and still being decided (in my opinion) but worth money? Yes. If you're looking to move them, high BINs with offer or even auctions have been proving very fruitful for people. Hell, I assume you'll get a number of PMs from this post alone.

I'm looking for a mint, factory sealed Dragon Ball Advanced for gameboy advance, let me know!

Aug 27 at 8:31:38 PM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
If they're Mattel, they're Canadian copies and aren't worth more than normal late releases.

Aug 27 at 8:47:43 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
Zero are Mattel. I have a total of 25 of them with a few copies.

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Aug 27 at 9:09:50 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Now is the time Seth! If you're doing BINs make them high, otherwise maybe run a week auction?

Aug 27 at 10:06:08 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Yeah, now is a great time for it, and you're looking at thousands and thousands of dollars if you have 25 titles. Good luck!

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Aug 27 at 10:27:51 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
Are all of them going for lots now? Or only certain titles? I doubt I will part with clu clu or dk math, but the rest, I could care less. I wasn't even necessarily a variant collector. I just accumulated so much stuff that I kept one of everything.

Aug 28 at 12:55:29 AM
alekx (108)
(Alexander Kong) < Bowser >
Alberta
they are all going insane, run them all at
auction to drive a hype bandwagon and laugh to the bank.

Aug 28 at 11:50:22 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: srh201

Are all CIB sticker sealed games (with no product code on back) rare and worth money? I havent been around for a long time, but I see things selling for crazy prices. Conditions are average. Nothing mint. However, the wild gunman i have is nice. Let me know what has been going on with these and if I have anything worth money. See pics for what I have. Excitebike is quite nice as well

Your SMB is prolly top money. A matte sticker seal SMB missing the top flap and hang tab just sold on ebay at auction for $1100

Aug 28 at 12:11:06 PM
MrMark0673 (455)
(Mark Nolan) < Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
I miss you Seth, hope all is well bud.

Hi, my name is Mark, and I collect (and now sell!) Prototypes.

Photobucket

The Largest Comprehensive List of NES Protos for Sale Available on the Web!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Aug 28 at 12:53:29 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: MrMark0673

I miss you Seth, hope all is well bud.

I miss all of you crazy old timers.

Aug 28 at 1:05:25 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Awesome collection of black boxes man, enjoy the fruits of hanging onto them.

Aug 28 at 1:25:11 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
i miss all you guys too!

i think i have like 200 more black box cibs, most in pure shit condition. i was surprised i had this many sticker seals. it paid off to be a hoarder!

Aug 28 at 1:25:30 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
well, didnt pay off yet. i need to take pics and list them

Aug 28 at 1:30:22 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
I wonder if it makes sense to WATA and sell through HA for any of them? Although someone said the fees were quite high, but that is where the deep pocket folks are at.

Aug 28 at 1:32:38 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
Originally posted by: a3quit4s

I wonder if it makes sense to WATA and sell through HA for any of them? Although someone said the fees were quite high, but that is where the deep pocket folks are at.
i dont know how to go through any of that. the condition of these is not very good. the excitebike and wild gunman are nice, but other than that, none of these are that nice. the only thing that makes them valuable is the sticker (it seems). i dont understand it, but i dont care. i havent added anything to my collection in a decade. they are just collecting dust. time to get rid of these and pay for my upcoming greece vacation!

Aug 28 at 1:36:24 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Fair enough. eBay away!

Aug 28 at 1:41:20 PM
acidjaguar (668)
(Lloyd Christmas) < Bowser >
Montana
Originally posted by: srh201

time to get rid of these and pay for my upcoming greece vacation!

You gonna just spend a week at the pink palace or what?!?!?   

For sale thread located here: click
Wanted to buy: click

Top wants currently: 
Old NES / SNES era newsletters and mailings
Original GB Chinese games (CHN coding on label)