Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Nintendo Aftermarket Price Guide Homebrews/Repros/Translations/Ports/Unreleased Games. Prices taken from the internet and listed inside.

May 23, 2013 at 12:37:27 PM
Phins (68)
(-P Z T-) < Kraid Killer >
Utah
I would very much like to know who bought Grimalkin Ice Hockey. To know that my one-off is floating around somewhere
Spooky

-------------------------
We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
Our Heaven, and our Hell.
This, is Outer Heaven.

May 23, 2013 at 1:02:14 PM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
There have been a lot of private sales not accounted for.

There are also a lot of variations not on the list. I'll pm you separately and send you my private full list and we can figure out all the missing parts and other sales together.

Awesome list so far!

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

May 23, 2013 at 6:04:13 PM
thesubcon3 (148)
(Jeffrey Wittenhagen) < King Solomon >
Texas
As far as I know Escape only had a limited run.

Also Hoppin Mad is a 100 copy release.

Check out VGBS Gaming Podcast, all of my books and other nonsense at:
www.hagensalley.com

Get one of my latest books...The Complete SNES - Definitive Edition! 

https://hagens-alley-books.myshopify.com/collections/hagens-...

Games I am looking for...PM me if you got 'em
Obscure Games for the PC-FX, Vectrex, Neo Geo, MSX
NES Homebrew - Lady Frogger, Blade Buster (with save)

May 23, 2013 at 7:03:12 PM
Phins (68)
Utah
I sold Teletime to Gwyndion a while ago for $225.

We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
This, is Outer Heaven.

May 23, 2013 at 7:11:16 PM
thesubcon3 (148)
Texas
I also got a black and white splatter house on NA and there were only 1-3 made I think, the rest were color.

www.hagensalley.com

May 23, 2013 at 7:26:14 PM
Max Velocity (38)
< Kraid Killer >
Nova Scotia
Any idea on the 16 bit xmas cart values?

SNES - 660

May 23, 2013 at 8:20:36 PM
pegboy (44)
< Bowser >
Washington
When was the last time a Garage cart was sold?

May 24, 2013 at 12:14:44 AM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
Originally posted by: Phins

What a sucker! ;-)

I actually haven't seen one for sale since.

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

May 24, 2013 at 12:40:45 AM
Phins (68)
Utah
Originally posted by: gwyndion

What a sucker! ;-) I actually haven't seen one for sale since.

Haha, I'd say you made out good on it. I was the only person who bought it who wasn't a hipster shit

This, is Outer Heaven.

May 24, 2013 at 2:57:04 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Huge update just now. Not sure if I like having borders for the spreadsheet or not (I didn't, it hid the fact that everything is hyperlinked). I might take them back off (I did). We'll see. Pretty much every game has been hyperlinked to it's start point. That's a big step in helping people know more about these games. I also started adding the other systems, per the comment I quoted below.

I now know more than anyone really should about NA. I was reading posts all the way back to 2007. Again, this is still, and will always be, a work in progress. As long as these games are being sold, consider this list imcomplete.

Originally posted by: thesubcon3

I also got a black and white splatter house on NA and there were only 1-3 made I think, the rest were color.

Yeah, I wanted to include everything, but some of these 3 or 5 run only games may get put to the side. Haven't decided, though. I guess if it's numbered at a decent quantity, I should get it on this list.

Originally posted by: duncan

Any idea on the 16 bit xmas cart values?

Yep. I was thinking of doing something for SNES, Gameboy, and Virtual Boy games that were numbered or limited in production. I know I have a Chunkout GBA game that's numbered, the numbered Crimson Echoes for SNES, and that Uncle Tusk Virtual Boy game. I'm really a NES guy, so again, I'd need help if I branch out on this list. Like, did that one guy ever get his LE Super Back to the Future's done? Or that other guy with his Mother/Earthbound games.

Originally posted by: pegboy

When was the last time a Garage cart was sold?

For sure, it was $1100. I tried to verify the $1300 price tag, not sure where it came from. But if you do a little digging, you'll find Gwydion's WTB thread where he talks about what it took to get his.  

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 05/24/2013 at 03:05 PM by Ferris Bueller

May 24, 2013 at 3:47:59 PM
Plague (1)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
I have a Mr. Gimmick from Retrozone, that game getting expensive or something?

WTB/WTTF List http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

May 24, 2013 at 4:18:44 PM
Phins (68)
Utah
I am selling Cave Noire repros in the BST forum for Game Boy for $80 a piece.
In addition, the GB repros I've seen were Boneless from Kitsch-Bent and the ASM 2012 Christmas Card, which came in a standard edition of 29 and an LE of 5, IIRC
You are also missing _node - d3ad_form4t published by Kitsch-Bent for the NES. That was limited to 25 and to the best of my knowledge I am the only person on NA who has one (copy #7). It was a chiptune cart.

I think it would be cool to have an "upcoming" section for people who want to say what they're working on. Drum up some hype?

Also we could use a sticky on this

This, is Outer Heaven.

Edited: 05/24/2013 at 04:19 PM by Phins

May 24, 2013 at 4:27:10 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Plague

I have a Mr. Gimmick from Retrozone, that game getting expensive or something?
I believe I paid $90 for mine. It is now discontinued.     EDIT: Updated price.

I am selling Cave Noire repros in the BST forum for Game Boy for $80 a piece.
In addition, the GB repros I've seen were Boneless from Kitsch-Bent and the ASM 2012 Christmas Card, which came in a standard edition of 29 and an LE of 5, IIRC

You are also missing _node - d3ad_form4t published by Kitsch-Bent for the NES. That was limited to 25 and to the best of my knowledge I am the only person on NA who has one (copy #7). It was a chiptune cart.

I think it would be cool to have an "upcoming" section for people who want to say what they're working on. Drum up some hype?

Also we could use a sticky on this
So much awesome in one quote. Thanks for all the games I'm missing. I'm really pissed about the chiptune cart. I don't even have it on my list. Fuck.

I don't want to add too many games that are in production, but if you'll notice, I did add Dragon Leap, the sequel to Dragon Feet. For some reason that's the only hyperlink that didn't carry over, but I saw a picture of physical carts that have already been made. So it's on the list. Only 30 available at the Too Many Games Expo next month.

I'm crossing my fingers for a sticky. I'll feel like I made my contribution to NA if I can get one of them!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 05/24/2013 at 04:41 PM by Ferris Bueller

May 24, 2013 at 4:29:17 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Sticky for a price check?

I'm not sure about that one Phins...

May 24, 2013 at 4:34:49 PM
nesworld (45)
(Martin Nielsen) < Meka Chicken >
Denmark
Happy Camper Nintendo NES Very Rare Complete unreleased reproduction (#261151041095) US $150.00

Sold that back in January/February...

Also the list has both homebrew and reproductions.... so "homebrew list" is slightly misleading as some of it isn't homebrew

Longtime webmaster of nesworld.com 
Author of a near complete N64 release list http://www.nesworld.com/n64releaselist.php

N64 Wanted List:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Clayfighters 63 1/3: Sculptor's Cut (I)
StarCraft 64 (CIB) - PAL
Worms Armageddon (CIB) - NTSC
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Grey NFR Cart)

Edited: 05/24/2013 at 04:57 PM by nesworld

May 24, 2013 at 4:46:00 PM
Phins (68)
Utah
Originally posted by: Paul

Sticky it somewhere, I mean. It's a pretty impressive list.

You're missing the 2011 PRGE NWC repro carts with the new green title screens.. The ones Thor and Robin signed and sold on here.

The thread is somewhere around here...

This, is Outer Heaven.

May 24, 2013 at 4:55:29 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

You're missing the 2011 PRGE NWC repro carts with the new green title screens.. The ones Thor and Robin signed and sold on here.

Yeah, I gotta get with Gwyndion or someone for a run down of those carts. It seems like there were four runs, two numbered...?  I wasn't around then so I get lost with all the variants of that one.

Edited: 05/24/2013 at 04:55 PM by Ferris Bueller

May 24, 2013 at 4:57:51 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other

Sticky it somewhere, I mean. It's a pretty impressive list.

The thread is somewhere around here...

As this isn't a complete list, just one of the major releases/numbered releases.  I don't see a point in putting a sticky on a list that isn't inclusive. 

Many titles are exluded and I don't see the need for it.

May 24, 2013 at 4:59:44 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

As this isn't a complete list, just one of the major releases/numbered releases.  I don't see a point in putting a sticky on a list that isn't inclusive. 

Many titles are exluded and I don't see the need for it.

What am I missing?

May 24, 2013 at 5:37:51 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other

HOW IS THIS A HOMEBREW LIST when you're including reproductions and translations?

Homebrew, reproduction and translation are all different and lumping them all together is quite disrespectful to the guys who spend 100s if not 1000s of hours working on a homebrew, versus someone who does a sprite hack or changes a few screens on a game and calls it a new game.

May 24, 2013 at 5:41:13 PM
Phins (68)
Utah
Would the terms Unlicensed Aftermarket (homebrews/repros) appeal to you more?

This, is Outer Heaven.

May 24, 2013 at 5:42:41 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
I just think a title with a more accurate/correct title would be respectful to the homebrew guys who pour alot of theirtime into their games.

Edited: 05/24/2013 at 05:54 PM by NewUser123456789

May 24, 2013 at 6:13:50 PM
pegboy (44)
< Bowser >
Washington

HOW IS THIS A HOMEBREW LIST when you're including reproductions and translations?

Homebrew, reproduction and translation are all different and lumping them all together is quite disrespectful to the guys who spend 100s if not 1000s of hours working on a homebrew, versus someone who does a sprite hack or changes a few screens on a game and calls it a new game.

Couldn't agree more.

May 24, 2013 at 7:37:41 PM
thesubcon3 (148)
Texas
Honestly I think it should only be homebrews period. It would be easy to create a separate thread for reproductions.

www.hagensalley.com

May 24, 2013 at 10:25:01 PM
Phins (68)
Utah
I see no need to fragment it. In the eyes of many they are related.

This, is Outer Heaven.