Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NES and Snes Sealed games NES and Snes Sealed games

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:21:03 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
yeah, the f2 is really mint! I'll let you know how it grades out!

-------------------------

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:21:30 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
(sarcasm before anyone gets their panties in a bunch

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:23:30 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Bsavage2006

Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: DeyTukErrJeobs

It's not legit though. He claimed he wasn't a collector at all, yet has a steam acct. and a Youtube acct. showing off his collection. Plus he's only shown a few actual games of all the ones he listed.
exactly.   Proven liar.   Proven time waster.    Gone.

Personally I wouldn't have ban the kid, but that's me. Time waster, not really, if you really thought this was 110% legit then that's kind of your own fault. I woud just let him stayed on to see what happens. The guy probably didn't have the best answer. Personally, I don't stuff like that get to me. I would have given him at least a week or two to see what happen, but that's me. Do what you please, but i think the ban was a little harsh.
And give them time to potentially scam someone out of a shitload of money?  No thanks.  

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:28:21 PM
U (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Mallow Edgar) < Cherub >
United States
Im Nimbusland and i registered again because i cant post with my another account.

I wokeup this morning, went to the warehouse (used to be a Videocentro, they were like Blockbuster back in the 90s), i took 33 Pictures of the whole loot and individual games, i came home and found myself banned?

I was online from my PHONE, i wasnt here in a pc thats why i dindt answer before, ive answer ALL and EVERY single private msg, ive provided Pictures as requested since the first day, the Mario RPG picture i posted was because the first reply in here said it was a big tittle.

I used to play a lot of SNES back in the day,and yes Mario RPG was probably my favourite game, i said that i had tons of games (loose carts) but i was not a collector.

The Youtube channel its mine, and if you saw the videos, i even said those Zelda games were a gift in my childhood, from my step DAD, the man who now is suffering and probably living his last months. i only bought the newer Zelda games to complete the collection, and my girlfriend gifted some too, i belive the last one i bought was Twilight princess for the gamecube.

If i was a collector, you would see me showing more games in my Youtube channel, but no, all i have is Zelda games, im more of a PC gamer since early 2000.

Im sorry if i waste anyones time with my price check, this was the forum that came up in google when i was searching for info, i want to thank every one of you who was nice enought to giveme an advice in private message.

When i told my dad that i had an offer for over 130,000 Mexican pesos for the games, i saw a smile in his face, probably the first one in months, and that was priceless for me. I know some of you said it was so little money, and that i could get more, but you know what? he dont have the time, i wich we could wait more.

To the girl who i spoke to on the phone and said that she "would do anyting to secure the transaction todayand get all the games" if you could only restore his health, i wont ask for a single penny.

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:29:07 PM
Shinju (53)
(Nintendo Collector) < Ridley Wrangler >
Washington
/sits down with a chicken pop pie and waits for the fun.

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:31:58 PM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: U

To the girl who i spoke to on the phone and said that she "would do anyting to secure the transaction todayand get all the games" if you could only restore his health, i wont ask for a single penny.

https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 04:02 PM by wrk

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:32:12 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Then prove it. You have an hour to post pics of the lot that you said you just took before your new acct is banned too

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 03:46 PM by Bronty

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:50:47 PM
unfairban (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(admin abuse) < Cherub >
United States
Originally posted by: Bronty

Then prove it. You have an hour to post pics of the lot that you said you just took before your new acct is banned too

Bronty, how do you excpected me to post pictures if you already banned my seccond account? i dont know why i even made this 3rd one, you are an abuser. This willbe my last msg here, imsorry.

ATTE: Nimbusland

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 04:01 PM by unfairban

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:58:11 PM
Chrono (23)
(Glamour Vintage) < Meka Chicken >
Korea, Republic of
Originally posted by: wrk

Originally posted by: U

To the girl who i spoke to on the phone and said that she "would do anyting to secure the transaction todayand get all the games"

Not too hard to have a genuine guess at who that is. And good for her, I have no doubt she would sell a majority of those games raw at fair market prices. 

And in concern of this thread: This truly has become epic. 

I am searching for the following SNES manuals:
- Sunset Riders    - TMNT IV: Turtles in Time      - Total Carnage
- Utopia                 - Final Fantasy II
Please PM me if you have one or all of them for sale. While I like nice condition, I am interested in anything 7/10ish up.

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 03:59 PM by Chrono

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:59:26 PM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
You have an until 4:32 PM EST to post them? What's the dealy, yo?

https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:00:55 PM
rarebucky (178)

(Adam Buchwald) < Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: U

Im Nimbusland and i registered again because i cant post with my another account.

I wokeup this morning, went to the warehouse (used to be a Videocentro, they were like Blockbuster back in the 90s), i took 33 Pictures of the whole loot and individual games, i came home and found myself banned?

I was online from my PHONE, i wasnt here in a pc thats why i dindt answer before, ive answer ALL and EVERY single private msg, ive provided Pictures as requested since the first day, the Mario RPG picture i posted was because the first reply in here said it was a big tittle.

I used to play a lot of SNES back in the day,and yes Mario RPG was probably my favourite game, i said that i had tons of games (loose carts) but i was not a collector.

The Youtube channel its mine, and if you saw the videos, i even said those Zelda games were a gift in my childhood, from my step DAD, the man who now is suffering and probably living his last months. i only bought the newer Zelda games to complete the collection, and my girlfriend gifted some too, i belive the last one i bought was Twilight princess for the gamecube.

If i was a collector, you would see me showing more games in my Youtube channel, but no, all i have is Zelda games, im more of a PC gamer since early 2000.

Im sorry if i waste anyones time with my price check, this was the forum that came up in google when i was searching for info, i want to thank every one of you who was nice enought to giveme an advice in private message.

When i told my dad that i had an offer for over 130,000 Mexican pesos for the games, i saw a smile in his face, probably the first one in months, and that was priceless for me. I know some of you said it was so little money, and that i could get more, but you know what? he dont have the time, i wich we could wait more.

Pictures as requested?  Oh really?  Let's hear if anyone here as seen any pics besides the ones posted in the thread.

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:06:28 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Yeah he can create a new account to cplain but not to post pics, figure that out

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:07:57 PM
Arkturus (80)
(Brian Koo) < Lolo Lord >
California
02/19/2013 03:57 PM - unfairban (0)
I cant belive im a growm man but im crying, this sucks.
02/19/2013 03:57 PM - Arkturus (77)
please just post the pictures.

Playing Clash of Clans Hardcore - If your in-game and looking for a clan we're recruiting - PM me with details

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:08:31 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
I cant figure out how to unban from my phone. If any other mod wants to give him his hour please do

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:09:59 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Although nimbus since you seem to be a le to create new accounts with a single post, you can just post pics in your first post with a new acct. But somehow that wont happen I am guessing

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:23:28 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Ps why is it that there is always a dying family member? Nimbus grow up and get out of mom's basement son. There is a whole world out there and you dont need to lie to people to get through it

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:28:41 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Dad's first smile in months was a nice touch too. You are way too comfortable lying to people but it will get you nowhere in the long run!

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:30:40 PM
bblancobrnx (1)

(Benjamin Bruinsma) < Eggplant Wizard >
Connecticut
This guy was tugging our junk. We all wish this was legit, but the fact is that it just isn't. He would have tossed up some pics with his new username to shut us up and to throw it in our face that "we blew it by banning him and now none of us will get any of his awesome rare games" but the sad fact is that he just doesn't have 95% of what he listed there. That's why he is now "selling to the person who offered him 130,000 pesos" who coincidentally doesn't post here so thus cannot confirm if the deal was legit or not. I just don't know why someone would do this?

I know if it was me, I would have shown the pics and then told everyone to have fun bidding on the games on ebay! but this guy couldn't for the same reason I can't, because he doesn't have the games

bblancobrnx

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 04:33 PM by bblancobrnx

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:30:49 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
dad is about to start an account if you don't stop Bronty. with no pics sadly

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:32:48 PM
buttheadrulesagain (20)
(Jorge Juarez) < King Solomon >
Mexico
Hola, entonces qué onda? no te interesa que hagamos tratos por algunas cosas, o que te ayude a vender tus cosas? La verdad es que así como van las cosas, nada más vas a perder. Mejor ya pon fotos.

Saludos.

----

Hey, then what's up? Aren´t you interested in selling your stuff, or get me to help you sell? Truth is that, as it's going, you're only going to lose. Better put some pics.

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 04:35 PM by buttheadrulesagain

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:36:06 PM
Rengozu (54)
(Jeff Smith) < Lolo Lord >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: TetrisMattress

And Bronty pulls out the most vicious tactic in the history of sealed collecting. Well played big pimpin'. Let me know when you have them.

I got a great chuckle out of this gem.

WTT: NES games for smiles.  wow . . 

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:38:40 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: buttheadrulesagain

Hola, entonces qué onda? no te interesa que hagamos tratos por algunas cosas, o que te ayude a vender tus cosas? La verdad es que así como van las cosas, nada más vas a perder. Mejor ya pon fotos.

Saludos.

----

Hey, then what's up? Aren´t you interested in selling your stuff, or get me to help you sell? Truth is that, as it's going, you're only going to lose. Better put some pics.

can't sell what you don't have...  

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:40:37 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: TetrisMattress

dad is about to start an account if you don't stop Bronty. with no pics sadly

I think I'd like to see that.   I'm going to ban "unfairban" and see what he comes up with next.

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:13:36 PM
Deal Donkey (103)
(Lady Bug) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Edgar,

I'll put up 100 bucks if you post one pic with all the games. 50 to NA and 50 to you no strings;

Follow me on Twitter to see underpriced video games

or PM your want list

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:16:08 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey

How this thread is panning out.