Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Game Hunting in Washington Any video game finds I pick up from Atari 2600 to PS3

Apr 6, 2014 at 6:36:01 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Oh trust me...I've been to your store. Not a fan. Your sales people were quite rude and ignored me, I had to wait for like 10 minutes before they finally paid attention to me and the prices are like every other game store. The only plus side is that what 10% off for first time people? Big whoop. I'm not planning on ever going back, you have to do something to stand out from other game stores. For instance, Al's Games and Music stores. The one nearest my house has some great deals, because they don't use ebay pricing. It's a little under ebay prices, but it's enough to make me go back again and again.

If you want business you have to be willing to take a little cut in prices, because then someone like me will be willing to get a whole stack of games all at once, rather then get disgusted and buy maybe one or two cheap games or just out right leave. I'm more then willing to drop up to a $100 bucks on a stack of games in one visit, but the price has to be good. I want more for my money.

-------------------------
My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Apr 6, 2014 at 6:36:51 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: empire

Originally posted by: mobiusclimber

It has definitely gotten tougher to get good deals in Seattle than it was a few years ago. Part of the problem is Goodwill increasingly relies on online sales, so all the good stuff goes to shopgoodwill.com or Ebay or Amazon and not to the floor. There's also way more people out hunting now, and Ebay rejects have taken over Craigslist.

If you ever get a chance to go down to Tacoma, check out my store. It's called Super Smash Games and it's about three blocks from the swap meet. (on 56th & South Tacoma Way.)

I might be heading down to the Seattle area this summer, i'll check your store out too.

Save yourself the trip and read my reply to mobius. It's not worth going to his store.

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Apr 6, 2014 at 6:43:58 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Anyways today was a bad day.

Yard sale #1:

1980's Arby's Pac-Man glass - $0.50 (this was a nice find..just needed a little cleaning)

And that's it...really. The TV I got the other day does have a great picture, it's a Toshiba and not a Sony (I think). Plugged in a N64 to test the picture and it's crisp and clear. Sound is great too. I found a winner at 5 bucks haha.

Also forgot to call that person but I did meet someone who might be willing to sell his SNES and games to me...I can hope at least...idk what it is but whenever I leave my email or number no one gets back to me on this stuff, pisses me off. Please video game gods, let this person get back to me, not know what he has and end up selling it all to me for cheap...and maybe have a copy of Earthbound haha..my greatest wish is to find some old granny or someone who doesn't know what Earthbound is, and they sell it to me for like 5 bucks..evil but fuck it, I want a great find for once to rub in everyones faces here like you guys rub your finds in everyone elses faces!

Apr 6, 2014 at 2:49:48 PM
Entity (83)
(M H) < Lolo Lord >
California
Sometimes I rub my good finds in my own face. Works okay with games that have plastic cases but NES carts are painful.

Want List.
Trade List.

Apr 6, 2014 at 3:27:04 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: Entity

Sometimes I rub my good finds in my own face. Works okay with games that have plastic cases but NES carts are painful.

lol...yeah I kinda do that to myself. I finally got a CIB Majora's Mask...it's in a nice box protector so I feel safe hugging it. And stroking it...then polishing my fingerprints off of the protector..i'm not creepy at all.

Apr 6, 2014 at 4:29:10 PM
mobiusclimber (105)
(Bill Rice) < El Ripper >
Washington
Originally posted by: GirlGamer55

Oh trust me...I've been to your store. Not a fan. Your sales people were quite rude and ignored me, I had to wait for like 10 minutes before they finally paid attention to me and the prices are like every other game store. The only plus side is that what 10% off for first time people? Big whoop. I'm not planning on ever going back, you have to do something to stand out from other game stores. For instance, Al's Games and Music stores. The one nearest my house has some great deals, because they don't use ebay pricing. It's a little under ebay prices, but it's enough to make me go back again and again.

If you want business you have to be willing to take a little cut in prices, because then someone like me will be willing to get a whole stack of games all at once, rather then get disgusted and buy maybe one or two cheap games or just out right leave. I'm more then willing to drop up to a $100 bucks on a stack of games in one visit, but the price has to be good. I want more for my money.

I'm very sorry to hear you did not have a good first experience at the store and I'd like to apologize now for myself and my staff. I will say that there are times when we get very busy and aren't always able to give everyone our full attention when we have two or three people working and a store full of customers who all need our attention as well. As for ignoring you, I'm not sure what the circumstances for that would be but there are definitely times when a customer will just stand there and not say anything. Again, if we're busy, it's entirely possible to not even see a person just standing around and not saying anything.

Don't know what to say to the idea that our prices are higher than any of the other game stores out there. I don't see it, but I'm not going to call out other people/stores on here to prove it. What I will say is that you will see things at our store that you are not going to find elsewhere. We take pride in providing a place for casual gamers and collectors to go to find their treasures. Most people who come to our store and check us out tell us that we have the best prices and the best selection. Most stores base their prices on the highest BIN they find on Ebay. I've had to explain to other store owners how to even look up completed listings on Ebay, let alone how to find the average price that an item sold for. Nine times out of ten, our prices are lower than that average (and the few games we price higher are ones we still can't even keep in stock - Smash Bros Melee, for instance, sells the same day we put it out for sale). Not sure what else we can do here since we don't actually have a problem selling stuff. I wasn't exaggerating about how busy our store gets (and it sounds like you probably experienced that first-hand).

Apr 6, 2014 at 7:46:03 PM
Kelekin (225)
(Daniel Bimke) < Eggplant Wizard >
Alberta
I'm always pretty amazed when people are surprised by prices of some stores, and being upset when they use ebay pricing.  I think people who use B-I-N as pricing are ridiculous, but using completed auctions (or really, looking through VGPC recent auctions) is a fair pricing metric.  Most people on NintendoAge don't price much lower than stores, to be honest.  On top of that - how much do you think it takes to make a living?  I know some store owners down there who pay $25 to sell a game for $30.  That is a terrible profit margin.  If they drop that game to $25 for you, they make no money.  Sure, there are terrible stores, I agree, but I don't know that you are thinking about the business side of it and understanding that they are trying to make a living.  With the amount of stores in Washington, it's hard for me to believe this is a very 'lucrative' industry.  Anyway, people in the United States never realize how good they have it when it comes to retro gaming.  I live in a city of 1.6 million people and we have one video game store that is horribly over-priced.  Our cost of living is significantly higher, our cost of groceries are significantly higher, our rent is significantly higher, and we don't make that much more money.  So boohoo.

I was on a road trip recently down there and went to most of the Seattle stores.  I like Another Castle in Edmonds, but their Lynnwood store is terrible and over-priced.  Apparently the Edmonds store is switching over to Lynnwood's atrocious pricing system soon.  The store owner prices some games like "$20.50" and "$20.99" and "$21.00".  How many different ways do you need to put the cents on the game?  Their prices were all over the place, too.

Pink Gorilla is a store I enjoy, though not for the prices.  Just the sheer fact of how many imports they have, their marketing, etc.  They do it right.  Except that piddly mall location.  I hear that used to be an amazing location?  But I went in there and they had basically nothing.  

The worst store I've been to in Washington so far was 1UP Games in Yakima.  The guy's store is practically just a storage unit, games littered -everywhere-, and while he is nice enough to want to test the games before he sells them to you, it took over an hour and we had been driving for 11 hours and we told him we wanted to leave and we were sure they were fine and we wouldn't be making the trip back to return them no matter what anyway.

I haven't been to Bill's store in Tacoma, but I know he's a nice and accomodating person (regardless of his staff) and used to bring in the coolest imports.  I'm sure instead of just telling him how terrible his store is, he'd want to make it up to you (as is good customer service).  Never be afraid to complain to a manager unless the manager is the one at fault...haha.

I wish you luck with all your game hunting GirlGamer55.  This thread reads kind of...negatively, you shouldn't need to reason out why you make purchases and just be happy that you had something you want and didn't otherwise have. Because trust me...better to be in Seattle, than in Canada! (imagine how much worse it is for Europeans)

Apr 6, 2014 at 8:29:33 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: Kelekin

I'm always pretty amazed when people are surprised by prices of some stores, and being upset when they use ebay pricing.  I think people who use B-I-N as pricing are ridiculous, but using completed auctions (or really, looking through VGPC recent auctions) is a fair pricing metric.  Most people on NintendoAge don't price much lower than stores, to be honest.  On top of that - how much do you think it takes to make a living?  I know some store owners down there who pay $25 to sell a game for $30.  That is a terrible profit margin.  If they drop that game to $25 for you, they make no money.  Sure, there are terrible stores, I agree, but I don't know that you are thinking about the business side of it and understanding that they are trying to make a living.  With the amount of stores in Washington, it's hard for me to believe this is a very 'lucrative' industry.  Anyway, people in the United States never realize how good they have it when it comes to retro gaming.  I live in a city of 1.6 million people and we have one video game store that is horribly over-priced.  Our cost of living is significantly higher, our cost of groceries are significantly higher, our rent is significantly higher, and we don't make that much more money.  So boohoo.

I was on a road trip recently down there and went to most of the Seattle stores.  I like Another Castle in Edmonds, but their Lynnwood store is terrible and over-priced.  Apparently the Edmonds store is switching over to Lynnwood's atrocious pricing system soon.  The store owner prices some games like "$20.50" and "$20.99" and "$21.00".  How many different ways do you need to put the cents on the game?  Their prices were all over the place, too.

Pink Gorilla is a store I enjoy, though not for the prices.  Just the sheer fact of how many imports they have, their marketing, etc.  They do it right.  Except that piddly mall location.  I hear that used to be an amazing location?  But I went in there and they had basically nothing.  

The worst store I've been to in Washington so far was 1UP Games in Yakima.  The guy's store is practically just a storage unit, games littered -everywhere-, and while he is nice enough to want to test the games before he sells them to you, it took over an hour and we had been driving for 11 hours and we told him we wanted to leave and we were sure they were fine and we wouldn't be making the trip back to return them no matter what anyway.

I haven't been to Bill's store in Tacoma, but I know he's a nice and accomodating person (regardless of his staff) and used to bring in the coolest imports.  I'm sure instead of just telling him how terrible his store is, he'd want to make it up to you (as is good customer service).  Never be afraid to complain to a manager unless the manager is the one at fault...haha.

I wish you luck with all your game hunting GirlGamer55.  This thread reads kind of...negatively, you shouldn't need to reason out why you make purchases and just be happy that you had something you want and didn't otherwise have. Because trust me...better to be in Seattle, than in Canada! (imagine how much worse it is for Europeans)
The worst store I've been to so far is Game Lobster in Federal Way. Messy, packed to the brim with stuff, you can't move in there and everything is above ebay price...I was checking prices there on my moms cell phone. Everything is 5-10 bucks more then the highest price on ebay.

Also I've found that a lot of NA sellers are better priced then even ebay. They work with you to strike deals if you get a few games or whatever. I've saved a lot of money buying off of NA then I would if I went to ebay or...to that guys store.

Edited: 04/06/2014 at 08:31 PM by Astor Reinhardt

Apr 6, 2014 at 8:30:19 PM
mobiusclimber (105)
Washington
Seriously, it could very well have been me that was "rude" in this instance. We get a lot of people that just kind of stand around and stare until you say something, and there are days where the squeaky wheel gets the grease a lot quicker than the silent one. We started this store as gamers, so the customer service side has been a learning experience for us. It really takes effort to stop what you're working on and ask someone if they need help if they're just kinda standing there staring off into space or whatever.

As for pricing, I have people come into the store, grab a Gamecube controller and get offended by the price, loudly. I can't keep Gamecube controllers in stock, and have had to raise the price on them several times since we've been opened, otherwise we'd never have any in stock. The flip side to this is that we give really good trade and cash for stuff we need. A $20 controller that's in good shape would net $10 in trade, or more depending on how desperate we are for one. There have been times where we haven't been able to sell systems because we don't have a controller to put with it.

The overhead for operating a store is a lot higher than it is for selling online, but I have to be competitive with my pricing or worry about pissing off "collectors." The fact is, we get a lot of local collectors buying from us because we have things they can't find - sometimes we have stuff you can't even find on Ebay at all. But the one thing I've found out from owning a store is that you really can't please everyone. I could price our inventory a lot cheaper and blow it off the shelf... and then not have anything in stock. We also wouldn't get in good stuff as often because we'd be giving less for trade or cash. Obviously none of this helps someone who just wants "a deal." So there's always going to be someone disappointed and there's nothing I can do about that. I try to make the store interesting even to collectors who just want a deal by at least having stuff you won't see in other stores. Where else can you see a Japanese PSX system, or Metroid Prime Jones Sodas, or a NES Deluxe Set or CIB Stack Up or... etc etc etc. Even if you don't want to pay our prices, at least you'll see something here you won't see somewhere else.

Apr 6, 2014 at 8:35:54 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: mobiusclimber

Seriously, it could very well have been me that was "rude" in this instance. We get a lot of people that just kind of stand around and stare until you say something, and there are days where the squeaky wheel gets the grease a lot quicker than the silent one. We started this store as gamers, so the customer service side has been a learning experience for us. It really takes effort to stop what you're working on and ask someone if they need help if they're just kinda standing there staring off into space or whatever.

As for pricing, I have people come into the store, grab a Gamecube controller and get offended by the price, loudly. I can't keep Gamecube controllers in stock, and have had to raise the price on them several times since we've been opened, otherwise we'd never have any in stock. The flip side to this is that we give really good trade and cash for stuff we need. A $20 controller that's in good shape would net $10 in trade, or more depending on how desperate we are for one. There have been times where we haven't been able to sell systems because we don't have a controller to put with it.

The overhead for operating a store is a lot higher than it is for selling online, but I have to be competitive with my pricing or worry about pissing off "collectors." The fact is, we get a lot of local collectors buying from us because we have things they can't find - sometimes we have stuff you can't even find on Ebay at all. But the one thing I've found out from owning a store is that you really can't please everyone. I could price our inventory a lot cheaper and blow it off the shelf... and then not have anything in stock. We also wouldn't get in good stuff as often because we'd be giving less for trade or cash. Obviously none of this helps someone who just wants "a deal." So there's always going to be someone disappointed and there's nothing I can do about that. I try to make the store interesting even to collectors who just want a deal by at least having stuff you won't see in other stores. Where else can you see a Japanese PSX system, or Metroid Prime Jones Sodas, or a NES Deluxe Set or CIB Stack Up or... etc etc etc. Even if you don't want to pay our prices, at least you'll see something here you won't see somewhere else.

Just because you have rare stuff doesn't make you better or more interesting then idk joe blow. I can't afford most "rare" items so I don't give a toss if you have that stuff. I'm out for getting the most out of my money. And I don't get that from your store. Yeah you have to make a living, and I have to budget my money so I'm not broke and looking at a small pile of items wondering why I got ripped off.

Apr 6, 2014 at 8:37:44 PM
Kelekin (225)
(Daniel Bimke) < Eggplant Wizard >
Alberta

The worst store I've been to so far is Game Lobster in Federal Way. Messy, packed to the brim with stuff, you can't move in there and everything is above ebay price...I was checking prices there on my moms cell phone. Everything is 5-10 bucks more then the highest price on ebay.

Also I've found that a lot of NA sellers are better priced then even ebay. They work with you to strike deals if you get a few games or whatever. I've saved a lot of money buying off of NA then I would if I went to ebay or...to that guys store.

I definitely agree with you about NAers - keeping in mind that I've done a few hundred more transactions than you haha, I am just stating there are people on here that try getting well above ebay values, or they look at what have sold and go for the 'highest price'.  Luckily I've made so many friends on here that are quite reasonable about things especially the more you deal with them.  But I skip over more threads than not due to pricing.  It didn't used to be like that back in the day.  People online have just as much misunderstanding on how to price games.  

With Game Lobster - I've heard this everywhere! I avoided going to it because I've heard nothing but complaints.  

Next time I do a road trip I want to get closer to Oregon.  I imagine things are pretty pricey in Portland, with the hipster tax and all.  

Apr 6, 2014 at 8:47:14 PM
mobiusclimber (105)
Washington
No one is ripping you off, and I think you're misunderstanding my point, but there's no use in arguing about it. I've never found a "deal" at a game store that wasn't a pricing error of some kind (sealed priced at CIB amount, or "there wasn't a copy online for me to base my pricing off of, so I just made up a number"). If you're able to, more power to you, but I don't think I've ever really had that experience.

Apr 6, 2014 at 9:11:56 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington

I definitely agree with you about NAers - keeping in mind that I've done a few hundred more transactions than you haha, I am just stating there are people on here that try getting well above ebay values, or they look at what have sold and go for the 'highest price'.  Luckily I've made so many friends on here that are quite reasonable about things especially the more you deal with them.  But I skip over more threads than not due to pricing.  It didn't used to be like that back in the day.  People online have just as much misunderstanding on how to price games.  

With Game Lobster - I've heard this everywhere! I avoided going to it because I've heard nothing but complaints.  

Next time I do a road trip I want to get closer to Oregon.  I imagine things are pretty pricey in Portland, with the hipster tax and all.  
I've heard bad things about Portland stores...

Apr 10, 2014 at 8:04:01 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Little update. Nothing from that SNES guy...kinda knew he'd flake out as soon as he said "What do the systems sell for now a couple hundred?" I laughed and told him flat out no but..yeah keep telling yourself your most likely yellowed and cracked SNES is worth that much.

Anyways while it's not a video game, it is semi related? I got a mini fridge for my game room. One of those half size ones...for $3! On craigslist and any yard sale I see them at $40+ so it was a killer deal. Works too. Guy said it was out in his fathers shed for a few years (and it looked like it too yuck) and wasn't sure if it worked. I scrubbed it down and while the inside has some rust stains and idk what else kind of stains...it's good enough for me. Keeps the dew nice and cold.

It looks like it's going to be a nice weekend so I can hope for a good score.

Apr 11, 2014 at 5:13:46 PM
MarioMania (10)
(Danny Scalero) < El Ripper >
California
Nothing good around were I live, I dont really drive so I just take a bus

The Thrift Store I go to call Eco Thrift, It's Hit and Miss

Apr 11, 2014 at 5:25:03 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Tiny haul today since I have shit luck...i'm always to late for the good stuff.

Yard sale #1:

Nintendo DS Guitar Hero On Tour control thing - $1 (no game)
Nintendo DS Personal Trainer Walking - $0.50 (CIB, but no activity meter)
PSP Rainbow Six Vegas - $0.50 (Disk only, this thing is caked in idk what...might just toss it ugh)
PS1 Tomb Raider 3 - $1 (Disk only, some dumbshit wrote a name on the front of the disk)
PS1 Crash Bash - $1 (Same as above)

Yard sale #2:

Xbox XIII - $2 (CIB, but some asshat wrote his name in the case, on the disk and on the manual)
Xbox Dead to Rights - $2 (CIB)

Yard sale #3:

Turtle Beach PX21 headset - $5 (Damn things don't work, so I lost out here...)

Apr 11, 2014 at 5:29:38 PM
MarioMania (10)
California
Do you drive?

I try to ask around about 8 and 16-bit stuff

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:39:34 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: MarioMania

Do you drive?

Nope, I get panic attacks behind the wheel so I can't drive. I always ask at every yard sale...even at some estate sales in the hopes that granny had an old Atari or something sitting in the attic.

But I get all the same responses:

"Oh I just sold them"
"My friend collects them so I gave them to him"
"My kids like that stuff so I gave them my old games"
"We don't believe in video games"
"All my kids are too young"
"My kids aren't selling"

Or this..which gets my hopes up and dashes them almost as fast as that first line:

"What sort of video games?" Then I tell them any and all games, old to new...then they reply with "Oh, sorry nothing like that" THEN WHY BOTHER ASKING ME!?

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:31:20 PM
MarioMania (10)
California

Do you drive?

Nope, I get panic attacks behind the wheel so I can't drive. I always ask at every yard sale...even at some estate sales in the hopes that granny had an old Atari or something sitting in the attic.

"Oh I just sold them"
"My kids aren't selling"

Or this..which gets my hopes up and dashes them almost as fast as that first line:

"What sort of video games?" Then I tell them any and all games, old to new...then they reply with "Oh, sorry nothing like that" THEN WHY BOTHER ASKING ME!?

So you take a bus to get around?

Here I have bad luck

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:16:02 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington

Do you drive?

"Oh I just sold them"
"My kids aren't selling"

Here I have bad luck

No, luckally my parents love going to yard sales so I tag along with them.

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:35:12 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
A reasonable score today.

Yard sale #1:

PS2 Super Bust-a-Move 2 - $1 (CIB)
Xbox Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $1 (CIB)
Xbox Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup - $1 (CIB)
Xbox Max Payne 2 - $1 (CIB, Missing artwork though)
Xbox Ninja Gaiden - $1 (CIB)

Yard sale #2

Red GBA SP, Super Mario Advance 4 GBA, Lizzie McGuire On The Go GBA, that's so raven GBA, Shrek Fairy Tale Freakdown GBC, Nintendogs Chihuahua DS, Nintendogs Lab DS, Deal or No Deal DS, Cooking Mama DS, Club House Games DS - $2 (All of it was in a little bag, all the games are loose and they work)
PS2 Console with two controllers, cords, multitap, memory card, Guitar Hero 5 (CIB), The Simpsons Road Rage (Missing manual) - $33 (It was a "bundle", everything works)

Yard sale #3:

Super Mario Backpack - $0.50 (Sadly one of the zipper pull things is off the zipper and the backpack smells off..need to clean it, but it doesn't have any nasty stains)

Thrift Store #1:

PS2 Primal - $5 (CIB)
GC 007 Everything or Nothing - $5 (CIB)
GC Enter the Matrix - $5 (CIB)

I'm most happy about that bag of handheld games that came with the SP...at $2 it was a steal lol. Also happy about the PS2, I finally have a running/working one to test out PS1 and PS2 games on.

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:37:01 PM
MarioMania (10)
California

Do you drive?

"Oh I just sold them"
"My kids aren't selling"

Here I have bad luck

No, luckally my parents love going to yard sales so I tag along with them.

You're lucky, My Family don't do that, They think think old vintage stuff to be well old

I still listen to a Walkman, My brother ask me why do you still have that

Apr 14, 2014 at 3:01:10 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Sunday is usually my "thrift store" day but today we hit the one Goodwill that doesn't carry games lol..however we went to a second one where I got some movies and a single game...pretty much struck out today but I did stop at some pawn shops and I made some epic deals...they lost money since both times I picked items that had no price and the people didn't know a thing about games. I win, they lose.

Goodwill #1:

PS2 Namco Museum - $4 (CIB)

Pawn shop #1:

GBA Spyro Attack of the Rhynoes - $2
PSP The 3rd Birthday - $4 (CIB)
DS Harvest Moon DS The Tale of Two Towns - $5
DS Harvest Moon DS Cute - $7 (Missing manual)
DS Pokemon Diamond Version - $7 (Missing manual)
3DS Pokemon Rumble Blast - $10 (CIB)
3DS Pac-Man Party 3D - $10 (CIB)

DS Animal Crossing Wild World - FREE!
3DS Super Mario 3D Land - FREE!

Pawn shop #2:
(Not sure on price so I'll just list what the stickers say/what I can remember until I find the receipt)

GBA Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - $1
Xbox Sonic Heroes - $2 (CIB)
DS Pokemon SoulSilver Version - $5
DS Pokemon Diamond Version - $5
DS Wario Ware D.I.Y - $5
DS Spyro Dawn of the Dragon - $5
DS Polarium - $5
DS Cooking Mama 2 - $5
PS1 Street Fighter Alpha 3 - $5 (Missing manual)
DS Sonic Classic Collection - ? (CIB)
GB The Simpsons Bart & The Beanstalk - $5 (Came with plastic case)
GB Bubble Ghost - $5 (Came with plastic case)
GB Donkey Kong - $5 (Came with plastic case)
GB Kirby's Pinball Land - $5 (Came with plastic case)
Wii Manhunt 2 - $9 (CIB)
Wii de Blob - $10 (CIB)

Also got a flat screen TV 32", has tons of outputs and it was $160. But when I got it home I noticed something wrong with the middle of the screen..like someone pressed into it. It's not going away so I'll have to return it. But I think I could find another TV there...they had a few..

Yard sale #1:
(Only ended up going to one or two yard sales and only found this at one of them haha)

Black Wii mote with Wii motion plus + Rubber grippy sleeve thing - $4

So bad day for yard sales/thrift stores but great day for pawn shops.

Apr 14, 2014 at 5:21:20 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Small update, returned the tv and because they only give store credit (even returned the next day) I ended up getting an Xbox 360 with some games...because why the fuck not.

Xbox 360 4 GB (the last model before Xbone) - $120 (CIB, came with Xbox live arcade in it for free)
360 Fallout NV - ? (CIB)
360 Dishonored - $15 (CIB)
360 L.A. Noire - ? (CIB)
360 Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - Free (CIB)

Apr 14, 2014 at 9:37:59 PM
MarioMania (10)
California
Nice on the 360