Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Stadium Events NTSC whats the value?

LOCKED TOPIC

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:45:21 AM
teamladd (0)

(J Moore) < Cherub >
United States
Hi all,

I have just been going through my loft and have found an NTSC CIB in pretty good condition. Whats the value of it. I have a few other bits I have collected over the years, but probably going to keep those.

Thanks,
Jon

Edited: 12/18/2009 at 08:47 AM by teamladd

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:53:46 AM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
Sure you did.

Pics or it didn't happen.

-------------------------

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:57:49 AM
teamladd (0)

(J Moore) < Cherub >
United States
Originally posted by: Battymo

Sure you did.

Pics or it didn't happen.

all I want to know its what its worth.

Dec 18, 2009 at 9:00:24 AM
paulyshobby (90)
(Paul LaMalfa) < Ridley Wrangler >
New Hampshire
maybe 25k

Check out my eBay/Amazon stores!
http://www.paulyshobby.com...

Dec 18, 2009 at 9:03:18 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
You realize it's against site policy to have multiple user accounts: jonathan.ladd

Please read the FAQ found in my sig.

Dec 18, 2009 at 9:44:45 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Dain

You realize it's against site policy to have multiple user accounts: jonathan.ladd

Couple that with the fact that he's using a fake name, fake location, and fake CIB SE.  This guy might be riding the ban train home tonight.

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:01:19 AM
mcetak8 (100)
(-- Kate --) < Meka Chicken >
Maryland
Originally posted by: paulyshobby

maybe 25k

Nice.  I just found one in my loft as well.

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:03:26 AM
flyingducky (44)
(P ) < Lolo Lord >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

Couple that with the fact that he's using a fake name, fake location, and fake CIB SE.  This guy might be riding the ban train home tonight.

why wait till tonight, I smell trouble 

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:03:52 AM
paulyshobby (90)
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: mcetak8

maybe 25k

i used my copy to scrape the snow and ice of my windshield this morning

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:14:13 AM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
if you just want to know what it's worth, don't lie and say you have one

Let's Go Penguins!

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:34:31 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland

Don't jump the gun, it didn't take a Super Sleuth to figure out that Jonathan.ladd and teamladd could be one in the same (plus he signed the message "Jon").  Also, the name on my birth record is in fact not "Sub-Zero" (Gasp!), and I have my doubts that Stan is from Comoros.  Dain merely presented a warning, people make mistakes and there is no need for a ban. 

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Edited: 12/18/2009 at 10:38 AM by jonebone

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:37:01 AM
jonathan.ladd (5)
(Jonathan Ladd) < Crack Trooper >
United Kingdom
Im going to go ahead with the deal and when I receive the game ill post as many pics as everyone wants. I didnt mean to upset anyone, annoy anyone, or take the pi**. Just wanted to know a price before I purchase.

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:43:02 AM
Aquanistic (25)
(: Alex :) < El Ripper >
United States
Originally posted by: mcetak8

maybe 25k

Hahaha

My FO / FT Thread

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:52:23 AM
Topload_Dogbone (25)
(Adam R) < Eggplant Wizard >
Florida
Originally posted by: jonathan.ladd

Im going to go ahead with the deal and when I receive the game ill post as many pics as everyone wants. I didnt mean to upset anyone, annoy anyone, or take the pi**. Just wanted to know a price before I purchase.

Now you want to purchase another one in addition to the one you found in your loft? You already have a real nice CIB one, why buy another at such a lofty price?

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:00:34 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: jonebone

Don't jump the gun, it didn't take a Super Sleuth to figure out that Jonathan.ladd and teamladd could be one in the same (plus he signed the message "Jon").  Also, the name on my birth record is in fact not "Sub-Zero" (Gasp!), and I have my doubts that Stan is from Comoros.  Dain merely presented a warning, people make mistakes and there is no need for a ban. 

It's the fact that he has two different names, that claim to be located in two different countries, and is making a price check for a game worth $25K+ that he obviously doesn't own (but claims to how found in a loft).

Retards like this don't bring anything to the community and are just wasting web space.  What's with you being the new defender of D-Bags? 

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:03:52 AM
paulyshobby (90)
New Hampshire
Don't let this thread turn into another flame-fest..just let it be

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:26:09 AM
skylersz (89)
(Skyler S) < Lolo Lord >
Other
I don't even have a loft so what f****** hope do I have?!

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:26:28 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
The only reason I posted was because it's not every day you see a post like this and it raises red flags, especially with the other thread so recently. When red flags go up, we snoop. When we snoop, we find things and when we find things that aren't in order, we bring them to the attention of the community. It's nothing personal (yet).

That said, if the SE is legit, then damn man, good for you! I noticed you're in the UK -- is this an NTSC or PAL SE? PAL SE are much less valuable than the NTSC version (many thousands less).

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:30:27 AM
superNESman (102)
(Deniz "Alpo The Great" Kahn) < Bowser >
Illinois
@Matt: yeah matt, he's The same person as he's confirmed basically, but what if he wasn't? Then that would be terrible for jonathanladd. Ithink jone just didn't want jonathan to get the blame for something he didn't do even though now it's pretty apparent he did. What if your hated triplet seperated at birth Manny Nolan came in and asked for the value of a SMB proto that he found in a lot? We would assume that the guy was you or affiliated with you

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:38:09 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: superNESman

@Matt: yeah matt, he's The same person as he's confirmed basically, but what if he wasn't? Then that would be terrible for jonathanladd. Ithink jone just didn't want jonathan to get the blame for something he didn't do even though now it's pretty apparent he did. What if your hated triplet seperated at birth Manny Nolan came in and asked for the value of a SMB proto that he found in a lot? We would assume that the guy was you or affiliated with you

Well said my good man.  I think it boils down to a case of "It's not what he said, it's how he said it."  I'm not the only one here that needs to work on their tact apparently .

It is alarming though when a member makes a new account for a SE they "Found in their loft." It raises an eyebrow or two to say the least.

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:47:27 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Originally posted by: superNESman

No, I knew it was him but sometimes it is more important to understand the reason behind a rule than the rule itself.  The rule is "No one gets multiple accounts".  I can think of two reasons for this rule.  1) To make it harder for scammers (so they cannot mask prior feedback on another account) and 2) So Dain can accurately count the user-base (if we allowed multiple accounts, then the official users count is meaningless).

Here's an analogy... chewing gum in high school.  Why is it a rule?  Because the average high school teen has little regard for school property and would stick the gum to every locker, wall, desk, chair, book / etc., whether out of laziness or maliciousness.

Sure you could just expel gum chewers from school, but isn't that excessive?  That's the point I was making here, thank god the people in power do not interpret the rules so literally.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:54:40 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
*Frantically presses page moderator button to avoid flame war that Jonas is desperately trying to bait me into.

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:58:48 AM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
^you can also frantically press the PM button and discuss it personally with him.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:00:05 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: dangevin

^you can also frantically press the PM button and discuss it personally with him.

No thank you.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:02:33 PM
skylersz (89)
(Skyler S) < Lolo Lord >
Other
How many SE's are we frantically awaiting confirmation on now? *Goes up? makeshift loft*