Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FIFA 19 last NTSC Xbox 360 physical release?

Jun 23 at 2:40:08 PM
Let's Sing 2016 (0)

< Little Mac >
I'm still collecting for the 360 and am having a great deal of trouble finding much info on this title, especially anything on if there were any other US physical releases after this one came out. It can be found on Ebay, but only out of Mexico, it seems. I wanted to ask the more knowledgeable collectors here if this has ever been spotted in the wild, and if this title really is/was the last US 360 release.

It does also seem to have had a PS3 NTSC physical release, and might also be the last such for that system, too? There just doesn't seem to be enough info out there. It doesn't seem to be in any online checklists. Even TrueAchievements only has about 8 people having completed the 360 physcial version, which apparently counts differently than the digital download version.

I'm not looking to purchase any copies, as I have two that are sealed (though I might trade one). I just wanted to see what the collecting community consensus is regarding this title, and if it will become what FIFA 14 was for the Wii and PS2.

Sep 14 at 2:56:09 PM
Let's Sing 2016 (0)

< Little Mac >
Quick new info bump: with the recent announcement that FIFA 20 will not be ported to the PS3 or to the 360, FIFA 19 becomes the last NTSC physical release for the 360, and possibly for the PS3 as well. Almost exactly how FIFA 14 was the last for the PS2. It'll be interesting to see what happens with this game in the coming years.

Sep 14 at 4:27:15 PM
Buyatari (14)
(Adam Harvey) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Just Dance 2032 will be the last Xbox 360 title.

Sep 14 at 5:35:43 PM
AtariJay (0)
(jbob h) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
It is as of this point but..... it is only spanish language and not released in the us. It is similar to El Chavo in that they are both ntsc but didn't see a us release.

Sep 14 at 5:53:41 PM
Let's Sing 2016 (0)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: AtariJay

It is as of this point but..... it is only spanish language and not released in the us. It is similar to El Chavo in that they are both ntsc but didn't see a us release.

Well, I got a copy from somebody who said that he had purchased it from an independent shop within the US, not Mexico. I know that I never saw this at Gameflop or any mainstream store, but I'd have to think that at least a few US stores did, and perhaps still do, order and stock these sorts of late releases.

Anybody know who the Mexican wholesaler or main distributor is?

Sep 14 at 6:30:24 PM
AtariJay (0)
Ohio
I'm not sure that's what I would call a retail release.

Sep 14 at 6:44:29 PM
Let's Sing 2016 (0)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: AtariJay

I'm not sure that's what I would call a retail release.

Maybe it was only through an online store? There doesn't seem to be any solid info online. These copies do exist, servers and Achievements are available for them, although only a few old press releases constitue all of the marketing associated with this version. It had to have been sold somewhere. I'd love to know exactly where.

Sep 15 at 3:46:46 PM
RegularGuyGamer (110)
(Kyle aka Zombieguygeezus ) < Master Higgins >
Pennsylvania
Is it possible to be download only?

-------------------------

Sep 15 at 3:58:02 PM
AtariJay (0)
Ohio
Originally posted by: RegularGuyGamer

It definitely exists in physical form

Sep 21 at 3:38:35 PM
Let's Sing 2016 (0)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: RegularGuyGamer

It is available for download onto the 360, and that seems to be how the overwhelming majority of gamers have played it. But the physical version definitely exists and was sold in at least a few places. I have two sealed NTSC copies as trade bait for other things. If you check on Ebay there's usually one or two available. The ESRB rating on the cover makes it easy. Checking the sold listings also confirms that copies are indeed selling, and for higher than many other 360 titles.

There's a few 360 collectors that supposedly have full sets but who might not be aware of this late release. And who knows if there were other similar late releases that got overlooked...