Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight

Mar 15, 2007 at 2:20:42 PM
WERY (0)
(Johan L) < Eggplant Wizard >
Sweden
One night I tried to get through this game and I made it to the last stage, I think. The stage I where on before I gave up was that one on the last planet in whick you have to battle all the bosses once again and if you die, you must begin from the beginnig of that stage and try to defeat all the bosses again. Anyone here who rounded the game and could tell me about the last stages?

-------------------------
The Duce
Brother of Bros

My NES Collection
Goin' for a complete USA licensed collection on the NES

Mar 15, 2007 at 4:02:43 PM
Roth (67)
(Rob Bryant) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
Heya, yeah, that's the last stage. If I remember right it starts you off against that plant, right?

If I remember right, you fight the two guys after the swinging dude... as a matter of fact, those are the hardest part about that level. After that, I _think_ it was the last boss. That last boss was pretty big, but ended up having 2 or 3 forms. Man, it's been so long since I've played through it all the way. That last level sure is a doozy though. I remember having to replay it over and over and over and... well, you get the point. Just keep on it, even though that part gets frustrating.

http://slydogstudios.org...

Mar 15, 2007 at 4:13:46 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
I think I tried this game once without the benefit of the instructions and couldn't even figure out what the hell to do. Game seemed like a steaming lump, or is it just me?

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:21:05 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
It's a little different. Instead of a shooter or a platform they made the focus on developed boss battles with a highly maneuverable character that doesn't die after one hit. If you like fighting end bosses like in Gradius and like platformers this is right up your alley. If you'd rather dispense with those things and play Solomon's Key it's a very different game indeed. Without the rulebook it's similar to learning to play a fighting game cold, figuring out the moves takes a little button-mashing but it impressed me for an 8-bit game, the developers put some love into it and made it more than your average contra ripoff.

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:55:16 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
hmm interesting comments!

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 17, 2007 at 1:58:18 PM
WERY (0)
(Johan L) < Eggplant Wizard >
Sweden
Thanks a lot. I will try to finish the game soon. I dont got the book so there are details for me to explore but I understand the game after playing it. Frstrating yes. You really lose temper when keep on failing and so on. This game is not an easy one

The Duce
Brother of Bros

My NES Collection
Goin' for a complete USA licensed collection on the NES

Mar 17, 2007 at 2:15:23 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Of course you have the book! It's on this site Everyone has every book (almost).

-Dain