Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

e-Zine Vol. 3 Issue 2: Aussie Memories: Beam Software

Feb 4, 2009 at 8:35:37 PM
Zzap (47)
(James ) < King Solomon >
Australia
I enjoyed researching this article, and it was quite interesting to find out all the games that this Australian development studio created. Any feedback or ideas for future articles would be great

-------------------------

Chunkout for iPhone, iPad and iTouch out now!
Chunkout Games: FaceBook | Web

Feb 4, 2009 at 8:47:23 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
I was very proud to include your work in this issue, you really had some great history and it was a fun read! Thanks!

Feb 4, 2009 at 11:10:23 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
interesting stuff. in my NES days i never payed much attention to who made the games, just if they were fun.
maybe another company could be in next months... konami, capcom, whatever.

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Feb 4, 2009 at 11:41:51 PM
Zzap (47)
Australia
Yeah, the publishers seem to get the spotlight as they stick their logo's on the box etc, but the developers usually have to be found on the title screen or credits, and it's not necessarily well documented. Hmmm, perhaps I should run through every game in the database to fix up the Developer fields...

Feb 5, 2009 at 3:00:50 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: Zzap

Yeah, the publishers seem to get the spotlight as they stick their logo's on the box etc, but the developers usually have to be found on the title screen or credits, and it's not necessarily well documented. Hmmm, perhaps I should run through every game in the database to fix up the Developer fields...

When I read this, I knew immediately we needed some (ahem, many) games updated to reflect this. BTW, you have game admin privs if you want to do this!

Feb 5, 2009 at 7:24:59 AM
Zzap (47)
Australia
Originally posted by: Dain

Originally posted by: Zzap

When I read this, I knew immediately we needed some (ahem, many) games updated to reflect this. BTW, you have game admin privs if you want to do this!

I'll get onto it