NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Carolina Collection

Jun 07 at 11:45:27 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Boosted52405

Lol, I get it you're upset, that shipping box is a grail for you, maybe he will consider selling it to you.

Holding out for a WATA 9.4.  That beat up box looks like a 9.3 at BEST noob.

Jun 07 at 11:47:04 AM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

Originally posted by: bootload

If I were you, I'd create a YouTube channel and open one box of games per week, you'd get a lot of viewers and a lot of revenue, I'd watch that. I think you'd get a few million views opening up games of that level.
That's.....

A pretty solid idea actually.

If you have any prototypes left, you could do this with a quick explanation of how each one is different from the retail release. I'd watch that too. Prototypes might be old news to you but for me I don't even know what's out there and what's rumoured to exist but hasn't been found yet.

Pat makes a living at this stuff and all he does is talk about it. Showing a physical product would be even more successful.

Also post each one on Instagram with a link to the video review to increase your audience.

Jun 07 at 11:48:59 AM
ExplodedHamster (183)
(Joe Dirt) < King Solomon >
United States

Lol, I get it you're upset, that shipping box is a grail for you, maybe he will consider selling it to you.

Holding out for a WATA 9.4.  That beat up box looks like a 9.3 at BEST noob.
9.3 lmao. You fucking n00b. 

Jun 07 at 11:50:22 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts

If I were you, I'd create a YouTube channel and open one box of games per week, you'd get a lot of viewers and a lot of revenue, I'd watch that. I think you'd get a few million views opening up games of that level.
That's.....

If you have any prototypes left, you could do this with a quick explanation of how each one is different from the retail release. I'd watch that too. Prototypes might be old news to you but for me I don't even know what's out there and what's rumoured to exist but hasn't been found yet.

Pat makes a living at this stuff and all he does is talk about it. Showing a physical product would be even more successful.

Also post each one on Instagram with a link to the video review to increase your audience.

I'd love to, but I would be awful in front of a camera. For the guys here that know me irl, they can attest to the fact that I have a truly AWFUL Boston accent.

Jun 07 at 11:52:09 AM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States

That's.....

I'd love to, but I would be awful in front of a camera. For the guys here that know me irl, they can attest to the fact that I have a truly AWFUL Boston accent.

Plus the whole face thing. 

Jun 07 at 11:52:46 AM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States
I'm sorry, brother. Kelli (nice name!) Sutherland has me in a foul mood, that asshole.

Edited: 06/07/2019 at 11:53 AM by ExplodedHamster

Jun 07 at 11:54:35 AM
attakid101 (19)
(Fredo ) < King Solomon >
Idaho
Originally posted by: PowerPlayers

Originally posted by: jhm

Originally posted by: jhm

For the record, I didn't realize it was a PAL box. 

Yeah, no shit.

Yea, no shit. You strike me as the type that likes to engage in friendly battles out here. Or maybe you're just an asshole... time will tell I suppose. I think I'll be enjoying our conversations  

You strike me as a guy that purchased a video game forum and is a bit thin-skinned. 

Read up boss man, you got some learning to do.
Someone having a rough couple days or something?  Geesh so negative over something so trivial.

You're right, that was pretty heated back and forth.  

Come on, guys. We all hate Jeff and that's okay. But that's no reason to make this a hostile place. We're all friends here. Except you, Jeff.

Jun 07 at 11:55:32 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: ExplodedHamster

That's.....

Plus the whole face thing. 

Yeah, no shit.

Jun 07 at 11:56:25 AM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: attakid101

Come on, guys. We all hate Jeff and that's okay. But that's no reason to make this a hostile place. We're all friends here. Except you, Jeff.

lmao

Jun 07 at 12:01:46 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey

I mean what kind of name is JEFF anyway? Isn't that a brand of off brand peanut butter?

Me: "Hey Mom, I want a peanut butter sammij"
Mom: "OK Phleo, but we only have JEFF"
Me: "Nevermind"

I don't trust off brands, and keep away from my top secret PMs Jeff. I know you're just google in disguise.

-------------------------

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Jun 07 at 12:01:52 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts

I'm sorry, brother. Kelli (nice name!) Sutherland has me in a foul mood, that asshole.

I've stayed out of the NHL thread.  Unlike Jeff, I actually AM thin-skinned and can't handle the shit talking.

Jun 07 at 12:04:58 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California

I've stayed out of the NHL thread.  Unlike Jeff, I actually AM thin-skinned and can't handle the shit talking.
Most people from boston are. *cough* pats fans *cough*

Edited: 06/07/2019 at 12:05 PM by MrWunderful

Jun 07 at 12:07:23 PM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Originally posted by: barrels

lmao

NA Community lately:

Jun 07 at 12:19:52 PM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Admittedly we were for a long time...at least until it became abundantly clear that Tom Brady is far greater than Joe Montana ever was. 

We’re cool now, though  

Edited: 06/07/2019 at 12:21 PM by ExplodedHamster

Jun 07 at 12:32:42 PM
Foochie776 (240)
(Obi Wan Kenobi) < Bowser >
Minnesota

That's.....

Boston accents are the best man, when I was out there I got so happy to hear it all the time.

May the force be with you.

Jun 07 at 1:11:19 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California

Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Admittedly we were for a long time...at least until it became abundantly clear that Tom Brady is far greater than Joe Montana ever was. 

We’re cool now, though  

Agreed. But since we are comparing apples to oranges, . Just think of how good Joe would have been if he got treated like a fragile little duckling like Brady though? Or if Brady had to go up against  the monsters Montana did. Or, maybe if Bill walsh was spying on other teams, he might have won a few more. Oh well! 

Edited: 06/07/2019 at 01:20 PM by MrWunderful

Jun 07 at 1:22:01 PM
MrMark0673 (455)
(Mark Nolan) < Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
Or if Brady had prime Jerry Rice?

Hi, my name is Mark, and I collect (and now sell!) Prototypes.

Photobucket

The Largest Comprehensive List of NES Protos for Sale Available on the Web!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Jun 07 at 1:35:05 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: MrMark0673

Or if Brady had prime Jerry Rice?

Or their D had Ronnie Lott  

Edited: 06/07/2019 at 01:36 PM by MrWunderful

Jun 07 at 5:00:27 PM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States
Let's see Montana take a hit like this and pop back up  

Actually, there was one game Montana got absolutely obliterated...I think it was actually by Belichick’s defense in the 1990 NFCCG. Wasn’t the head like that, but someone nearly broke him in half from behind. Got up after a while and kept playing.

Edited: 06/07/2019 at 05:07 PM by ExplodedHamster

Jun 07 at 5:30:50 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Joe never lost a super bowl....

I've got the Niners symbol tattooed on my arm so I'm obliged to defend them at all costs!

Jun 09 at 5:59:09 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
jhm (0)
< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: PowerPlayers

I mean what kind of name is JEFF anyway? Isn't that a brand of off brand peanut butter?

Me: "Hey Mom, I want a peanut butter sammij"
Mom: "OK Phleo, but we only have JEFF"
Me: "Nevermind"

I don't trust off brands, and keep away from my top secret PMs Jeff. I know you're just google in disguise.

2 of my favorite posts so far

Jun 09 at 6:51:12 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Congrats on the amazing acquisition!

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

Jun 15 at 6:06:45 PM
HammerDaddy (8)
< El Ripper >
Antartica
Claiming Cleveland collection! Up yours mr. Atari

Jun 15 at 9:38:16 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Mine's the Toronto Collection™. I call dibs.

Sep 23 at 11:55:29 PM
jonest3 (51)
(Taylor ) < Crack Trooper >
Tennessee
Did I miss the post where we got to see pics of the collection? I'd think this thread would be plastered with pics of Dain's old stuff...