Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: My Remaining Homebrews and LE Repros!!! Also, Screw Variants and sleeves...

Dec 12, 2013 at 1:18:55 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jan 19, 2014 at 6:13:25 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 01/21/2014 at 09:01 PM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 3, 2014 at 5:26:29 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Update bump. Stadium Events away from being complete on my licensed set.

Licensed
Flintstones Surprise Dino Peak  <----- Thanks to MCJefe!
Little Samson  <----- Thanks to MCJefe!

Also want to give a shout out to the Game Chasers. That one video I did with them resulted in this, among many other cool things this past year. MCJefe saw the episode and he's down to his last few remaining titles. He found me, I hooked him up with some titles he was still missing from my doubles, and a week later his cousin from another state called him  about these two carts. We had just talked about what I was still missing when we met up, and he already had them, so here we are!

BAM!

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:26:53 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Mar 7, 2014 at 6:09:49 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Mar 7, 2014 at 6:26:53 PM
dergatron (22)
< Crack Trooper >
Saskatchewan
pm sent

Edited: 03/07/2014 at 06:29 PM by dergatron

Mar 16, 2014 at 1:42:25 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Mar 16, 2014 at 2:16:15 PM
MrFaust (27)
(Anthony ) < Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
Uh.. there is a NyanCat cart? If so who do I throw my money at?

We can't game here, it's Donkey Kong Country.

Mar 16, 2014 at 2:23:38 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: MrFaust

Uh.. there is a NyanCat cart? If so who do I throw my money at?

Check the homebrew repro theead in my signature for a link to it. He doesn't make them anymore, from what my unanswered pms tell me!

Mar 18, 2014 at 5:42:01 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Added some new games, all of which I missed out on and will now be waiting six months for someone to sell their copy at double the price.
  • Added Dankey Kang,
  • Added Destiny of the Emporer, and
  • Added My Little Pony: Dr. Disord's Conquest.

Mar 26, 2014 at 1:15:50 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Update #9
Yep, Timewalk. Adding them to my wants.

NES
All New Punchout
Castlevania Blood Moon
Castlevania: Chorus of Mysteries
Chaos World
Cocoron
Duck Tales Gold Cart
Extra Super Mario Bros
Final Fantasy 2
Ghost Busters 2
Mario Adventure
Mega Man Ultra
Metroid Deluxe
Recca
Robocop Vs Terminator
Rockman No Constancy
Solomon's Key 2
Splatterhouse SD
Stadium Events
Super Mario Bros 2 Japanese
Super Mario Bros 2: Christmas Edition
Sweet Home 2011
Tecmo Super Bowl 2012
Tecmo Super Bowl 2013
Zelda: Outlands

SNES
Adventures of Hourai High
Asteric and Obelix
Bahamut Lagoon
Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes
Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity
Clock Tower
Do-Re-Mi Fantasy
Dragon BallZ
Dragon Quest 1 & 2
Dragon Quest 3
Dragon Quest 5
Dragon Quest 6
Final Fantasy 4 Ages
Final Fantasy 5 Ages
Final Fantasy 6 Ages
Front Mission
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
Gunman's Proof
Live-A-Live
Magical Pop'n
Mario & Wario
Mega Man & Bass
Mystic Ark
Mystic Quest Reborn
Rendering Range R2
Secret of Mana 2
Shin Megami Tensei
Star Fox 2 Standard Edition
Star Fox Super Weekend
Star Ocean
Super Back To The Future 2
Super Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land
Super Metroid Redesign
Super Saiya Densetsu
Tales of Phantasia
Terranigma
The Fireman
The Legend of Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom
Treasure Hunter G
Treasure of The Rudras
Violinist of Hameln
Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom
Zelda: Parallel Worlds

Edited: 05/06/2014 at 03:58 PM by Ferris Bueller

Apr 29, 2014 at 12:04:27 AM
Faltain1 (112)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(~Faltain~ ) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Welcome to my recycled WTB thread.

Update #9
Yep, Timewalk. Adding them to my wants.

SNES
Adventures of Hourai High
Bahamut Lagoon
Clock Tower
Do-Re-Mi Fantasy
Dragon BallZ
Dragon Quest 1 & 2
Dragon Quest 3
Dragon Quest 5
Dragon Quest 6
Energy Breaker
Final Fantasy 4 Ages
Final Fantasy 5 Ages
Final Fantasy 6 Ages
Front Mission
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
Gunman's Proof
King of Demons
Live-A-Live
Magical Pop'n
Mario & Wario
Mega Man & Bass
Mystic Ark
Mystic Quest Reborn
Rendering Range R2
Secret of Mana 2
Shin Megami Tensei
Star Fox 2 (Doom Edition)
Star Fox 2 (Standard Edition)    <--- PENDING!
Star Fox Super Weekend
Star Ocean
Super Back To The Future 2
Super Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land
Super Metroid Redesign
Tales of Phantasia
Terranigma
The Fireman
The Legend of Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom
Treasure Hunter G
Treasure of The Rudras
Violinist of Hameln
Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom
Zelda: Parallel Worlds
Zelda: Parallel Worlds Remodel
Speaking from personal experience on this... it's going to be rough to find a ton of those without prying them out of other collectors hands for crazy amounts of cash. If you've paid any attention to the few that have popped up on Ebay since Timewalks demise,  I'm sure you've noticed the ridiculous prices some of their games have fetched.

Having said that, I have a "hook up" I can PM you with an email you can try that was a guy looking to sell Treasure of the Rudras, Tales of Phantasia and a few other Timewalk games still sealed. I've already purchased a few games from him, and was thinking about doing some more but don't have the funds right now to really go too crazy. He wasn't asking full-on Ebay retail, but it's pricey enough... Anyways, let me know!

To-do manuals: Arabian Knights, Gulliver Boy, Dark Law, Brandish 2, Flying Hero
Finished manuals: Neugier, Wonder Project J, Burning Heroes, Star Ocean, FEDA, Monstania, Chaos Seed

Edited: 04/29/2014 at 12:07 AM by Faltain1

May 6, 2014 at 3:57:45 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

May 6, 2014 at 4:23:16 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Someone needs to hook this mang up if only for the epicness of this thread.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

May 8, 2014 at 10:33:48 AM
M-Tee (27)
(M Tee) < Eggplant Wizard >
Dunno if you've checked out Bishop's Seller's Thread or not.

But I noticed you're looking to get some repros. I've been making some labels for Bishop lately and  I recently did a Goonies and series of Gimmick (full audio) and Mr. Gimmick (non-full audio) labels.

Feel free to give em a look.

All of my designs are thoroughly researched, 500dpi, sharp and clean. All of my source images go through heavy levels of optimaztion. Nothing's just scanned, or pulled and slapped together. I've been doing a label or two a week for him, so if there are other reproductions you've been thinking about buying, I may have a label in the works for them.

May 8, 2014 at 12:14:08 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Yeah, I saw those guys. I'm looking for specific stuff, though. Did you guys post over in the available repro thread?

May 8, 2014 at 12:33:39 PM
M-Tee (27)
(M Tee) < Eggplant Wizard >
My bad, man. I misread your list. I believe he has. I had seen Timewalk as a single entry in a separate list instead of the header of the NES repro list. Good luck with your continuing quest then.

May 12, 2014 at 4:26:47 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 16, 2014 at 2:52:41 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 17, 2014 at 3:21:13 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 18, 2014 at 4:57:16 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 20, 2014 at 12:23:27 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:11:30 PM
raiderblue17 (23)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Missouri
i've got mega man and bass if you want.... its not timewalk but its the same game. PM me for an offer to buy or trade (prefer trades)

My Items for Sale or Trade:  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15qyOsN-lU3VrVxNB4X2y...

Jun 20, 2014 at 2:53:40 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: raiderblue17

i've got mega man and bass if you want.... its not timewalk but its the same game. PM me for an offer to buy or trade (prefer trades)

Already have a cart only copy for playing. I'm trying to find CIB copies of the Timewalk releases for my collection. 

Good looking out, though!

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:22:02 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas