Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"So Bad it's Good Movies" I want to hear your recommendations!

Mar 26, 2016 at 12:52:41 PM
AlexElectric (4)
< El Ripper >
Alberta
For me it was so bad it's bad. The acting and writing was cringe worthy and they kept breaking out into 80s synth music haha!

Mar 26, 2016 at 1:08:22 PM
Soma (36)

< El Ripper >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: Brock Landers

Don't think I've seen this one mentioned yet

Ho. Ly. Crap that has to be the best trailer for a film ever.

Mar 26, 2016 at 1:36:32 PM
Jerbilly (62)
(Jeremy ) < Master Higgins >
Michigan
Originally posted by: Ninty64X

Originally posted by: Jerbilly

Originally posted by: AlexElectric

Oh my god Miami Connection and Deadly Prey are so awful. I got about 20 minutes into them before having to shut them off haha!

I just gave Miami Connection a shot last week, I shut it off less than halfway through. Deadly Prey, on the other hand, was not as wild as I was expecting it to be, but I am a huge fan of SOV features so I did enjoy it, just not as much as I was expecting to. 

You didn't like Miami Connection!?!? Man, that's one of my favorite so bad, it's good movies, there's so much hilarious stuff in it, but I can see why it wouldn't be someone's thing. Kind of bummed you didn't get to see the letter scene near the end though, that's legendary cheese.

You know, I was just having this discussion with my comic partner the other day. To be honest, I'm not a fan of movies that are so bad they're good, as goofy as that may sound. SOV, Andy Milligan, Nick Millard, James Bryan, Nathan Schiff... I absolutely love all of that stuff, and not in any ironic manner as most would assume. I don't know how to explain it, but they are like nothing else I have seen. Yeah, the vast majority aren't what most would consider to be good by any stretch of the imagination, but I guess it all comes down to how one views them, or what one expects or wishes to get out of them. And I like trash.

Mar 26, 2016 at 4:34:29 PM
JamesRobot (22)
(JamsGobot ) < King Solomon >
Colorado
You guys like Corey movies? Prayer of the Rollerboys is Corey Haim's post apocalyptic rollerblading epic masterpiece. Some of my favorites!

-------------------------

Mar 26, 2016 at 7:08:26 PM
tramfan3 (25)

(Tim ) < Crack Trooper >
Michigan
The beast of yucca flats. So bad, that really it's just bad. There's no on screen dialogue. All voices are dubbed in, and when people are talking their heads are always turned.

Mar 26, 2016 at 9:49:59 PM
Generic (27)
(Eric ) < Kraid Killer >
New Mexico
Eraserhead

I don't know....I think it's good.

Originally posted by: alekx

your a nintendo collector, its not a lady killer hobby... Try selling drugs or settle for an ugly chick.

Mar 27, 2016 at 12:23:54 AM
SnowSauce (5)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Minnesota
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

I mean, it's pretty bad, but it's also good because it's bad. At least for me anyway.

NintendoAge's Resident Tony Hawk Pro Skater Collector 

Mar 28, 2016 at 9:16:22 AM
xtremegamer (188)
(Lenny Laserdisc) < Ridley Wrangler >
Missouri
If your into "so Bad it's Good Movies" Danger 5 is an amazing TV show. I think it is still streaming on netflix, same guys who did the short Italian Spider-Man.

Some other gems:
Freaked (Alex Winter, Randy Quaid)
White Fire
Terminal Island (early Tom Seleck flick)

Paaaaper!  Have you ever seen paper?  Look at it, smell it!

Mar 28, 2016 at 1:47:49 PM
Natty Bumppo (1)
< El Ripper >
Colorado

Ultra low budget goofiness. Kinda fun if you just accept it for what it is (or maybe isn't)

"When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!"

-----------------------------------------------

"Dirac Angestun Gesept"  wants you!!  

Mar 28, 2016 at 3:01:31 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Federated States of Micronesia
Originally posted by: AlexElectric

For me it was so bad it's bad. The acting and writing was cringe worthy and they kept breaking out into 80s synth music haha!
That's the best part!

Writing about every SNES game - Volume VIII (#400-351) - Migrating to snesrankings.com as we speak
SNES Set - 716/723 (Casper)
Switch: SW-6880-6470-3131

Mar 28, 2016 at 3:27:59 PM
AlexElectric (4)
< El Ripper >
Alberta
I tried Brock I really did haha! I love trashy horrors but I struggled with Miami Connection and Deadly Prey.