Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

sticker sealed gyromite price check?

LOCKED TOPIC

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:32:07 PM
SoloJones (2)

< Little Mac >
Yeah and I would refund their money. I have over 370 feedback on ebay. Not in the business of scamming anyone

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:32:26 PM
SoloJones (2)

< Little Mac >
So many haters. I love it!!! Keep.it coming!

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:34:40 PM
PocketBoy (8)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Santa Is Always Watching) < Crack Trooper >
Louisiana
Originally posted by: SoloJones

So many haters. I love it!!! Keep.it coming!

Seriously?

-------------------------
I'm looking for psp games.

"You all are so pothedic." - joshs collections

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:36:28 PM
SoloJones (2)

< Little Mac >
Absolutely serious. Everyone being negative is mad because i have something that they want. What else is the reason for all this bashing? I have been attacked for no reason. When I try and defend myself, im apparently way out of line.

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:45:40 PM
eightbithero (25)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(The Hero ) < Meka Chicken >
Illinois

Absolutely serious. Everyone being negative is mad because i have something that they want. What else is the reason for all this bashing? I have been attacked for no reason. When I try and defend myself, im apparently way out of line.
Sometimes the truth hurts. Full disclosure I did make an offer on this set before I really examined the pictures. Nobody is jealous. You're just saying things that you can't verify, asking people for opinions and then taking it as an insult when we don't agree with you. Your set is USED, the system is USED, you're MISSING an ENTIRE DUCK HUNT GAME. I don't know what else to tell you. Is it unique? Sure! Have I bought a Deluxe Set off of craiglist for $100 that had the baggies about a year ago? Yes I have. You act like nobody here knows what they're talking about. You do realize your set is missing a game right? There's a perfectly sized gap next to where Gyromite is for another game that you dont even have? But, you know exactly where this has been for the past 29 years. I'm done feeding the troll. Good luck. 

-------------------------

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:47:40 PM
SoloJones (2)

< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: eightbithero

Sometimes the truth hurts. Full disclosure I did make an offer on this set before I really examined the pictures. Nobody is jealous. You're just saying things that you can't verify, asking people for opinions and then taking it as an insult when we don't agree with you. Your set is USED, the system is USED, you're MISSING an ENTIRE DUCK HUNT GAME. I don't know what else to tell you. Is it unique? Sure! Have I bought a Deluxe Set off of craiglist for $100 that had the baggies about a year ago? Yes I have. You act like nobody here knows what they're talking about. You do realize your set is missing a game right? There's a perfectly sized gap next to where Gyromite is for another game that you dont even have? But, you know exactly where this has been for the past 29 years. I'm done feeding the troll. Good luck. 

I have duck hunt and the box buddy. Sorry to burst your seemingly well thought out bubble

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:53:33 PM
SoloJones (2)

< Little Mac >
I have the entire set. No one cares about a partially used set so why would I advertise it all? Gyromite is the only thing in that set people actually want

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:55:11 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
I'm a hater...of this thread. Complete waste of time evidently. Best of luck on the sale. Don't make another thread about it.