Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

(nes) Big Nose Freaks Out

Feb 27, 2010 at 8:34:28 AM
Darth Vader (84)
(Tony Scarlato) < El Ripper >
Illinois
I am going today to pick up Big Nose Freaks Out (gold cart) for $5.99 from a local video game store.  Good Price or no?

-------------------------

Feb 27, 2010 at 9:23:38 AM
Darth Vader (84)
Illinois
I just came across quantum fighter for nes, brand new in box sealed for $10 should I pick it up?

Feb 27, 2010 at 9:37:43 AM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
both are average prices

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Feb 27, 2010 at 9:54:15 AM
Palcom (29)
(Mergim M.) < Lolo Lord >
Austria
Seems like a good deal for KQF sealed. Big Nose is OK.

Searching for CIB PAL-B NOE or FRG games... PM me now! :D

Sale/Trade Thread: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hards...

Originally posted by: Megamanfan

I don't know how to ship internationaly.

Feb 27, 2010 at 11:53:53 AM
antofarabia (106)
(Papa Smurf) < Kraid Killer >
Georgia
get that big nose freaks stat!!! ... you can easily flip it if you dont want it & prob make a good 15+

They call me big Papa ....

Feb 27, 2010 at 6:57:06 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Love how everyone thinks Big Nose Freaks Out is the common Big Nose...I've seen all of two copies of it locally, yet Big Nose the Caveman has like 5 copies in every shop I go to...

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Feb 28, 2010 at 3:33:33 AM
LegendOfZelda (7)
(Sean Kooker) < Little Mac >
California
So when you see Freaks Out (for $6), you should freak out because...you can flip it for +$15...I'm sorry. Bad pun is bad.

Collecting Zelda games/items. Pm me if you have something

Feb 28, 2010 at 3:35:59 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
When you see it for $6 you should snag it for trade bait. Flipping it for cheap profit is pointless unless that's how you make your living. Picking it up and trading it down the road for something equally scarce is. Or maybe I'm just old school, I dunno

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."

Feb 28, 2010 at 4:24:28 AM
ThePlague (4)
(Mat Riot) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Zealand
oh how i would love to trade with someone again (being on the other side of the world is difficult) these days i have to buy bulk lots off our "ebay" and sell on the stuff i already have.

Feb 28, 2010 at 4:28:38 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Being overseas won't hurt necessarily...it might be a bit tougher to get games you can play, but not necessarily...several North American collectors are after PAL games, many games came out here that weren't released in PAL countries, and we have a large PAL contingent on the boards here. Hell, if I had cash to ship anything out, I have some PAL games I'd be willing to trade with you. In the Internet Era, there is no such thing as distance

Feb 28, 2010 at 8:29:26 PM
Darth Vader (84)
Illinois
Can I get a second opinion on Quantam Fighter "factory sealed" for $10 Yay or nay?

Feb 28, 2010 at 10:42:17 PM
antofarabia (106)
(Papa Smurf) < Kraid Killer >
Georgia
quantum is up to you ... it's not particularly a rare title or rare sealed title ... do you want it for you??? because if you do want it for you you probably won't find it cheaper ... could you make anything off it ... eh after fees and proper packaging not much at all ... again if you want it for you it's good but otherwise i'd stay away (i don't see you making anything off it)

They call me big Papa ....

Feb 28, 2010 at 10:52:38 PM
Darth Vader (84)
Illinois
Originally posted by: antofarabia

quantum is up to you ... it's not particularly a rare title or rare sealed title ... do you want it for you??? because if you do want it for you you probably won't find it cheaper ... could you make anything off it ... eh after fees and proper packaging not much at all ... again if you want it for you it's good but otherwise i'd stay away (i don't see you making anything off it)

Thanks.  Ya, Im not trying to make a living off of this stuff I just want to have a respectable collection.  So ill probably pick it up, maybe try to talk her down a couple bux.