NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

GBC rarity for EUR games?

Apr 23, 2017 at 3:54:56 AM
Aaarrraaan (0)

< Cherub >
Scotland
Hi there,

I'm still quite new here so excuse me for being stupid, but im a little confused to why there is no rarity ratings on any GBC game from EUR region? whilst a significant amount of USA GBC games have a rating. Is this becuase the site and its Mods are mostly all based in the United States? Thanks in advance guys.

Apr 23, 2017 at 11:18:04 AM
TENGEN (177)
(DK ) < King Solomon >
New York
Right. There are a lot of Euro collectors here, but 90%+ of users/mods are in North America, so that's what the database reflects.

If you have rarity scores that you think should be inputted, I think there is a thread for that in help wanted. Darktone is your man.

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:32:41 AM
Aaarrraaan (0)

< Cherub >
Scotland
Originally posted by: TENGEN

Right. There are a lot of Euro collectors here, but 90%+ of users/mods are in North America, so that's what the database reflects.

If you have rarity scores that you think should be inputted, I think there is a thread for that in help wanted. Darktone is your man.

Thanks for that, makes sense i guess. How are the rarity scores calculated on this site? Are they linked to currenty availiblity or price? thanks in advance.

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:48:33 AM
TENGEN (177)
(DK ) < King Solomon >
New York
They are pulled out of the butt of whoever decides to input them.  

Basically, you can say whatever you want for a number. If it is totally wrong someone will come along eventually and fix it.