NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Saddam and the power of the NES

Dec 30, 2006 at 11:36:55 AM
Gamefreak (1)
(Clint Shelton) < Crack Trooper >
California
Secret Storm

I bought this two nights ago and less then 24 hours later Saddam was hanging from the hangmans noose.

Coiencedence? Me thinks not.

Now I can cross both the game and the murderous dictator off my list

-------------------------
up up, down down, left right left right, B A, Start

Everything in the universe revolves around this code.

Dec 30, 2006 at 7:54:58 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
hahahaha, I got a good laugh our ot your post for some reason. Now we just need a game with Bin Laden so you can cross that off the list as well.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Jan 2, 2007 at 2:09:14 PM
extrarice (0)
(Jon Signor) < Cherub >
California
Quote the Devil's Advocate, balancing out the political tone of this thread:

"And one with a certain US dictator, too! "

Jan 2, 2007 at 3:39:46 PM
michiganfan2 (123)
(Mike Pitsch) < Meka Chicken >
Michigan
You don't like the US Extrarice? It's a free country, you can leave whenever you want.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:51:28 PM
Gamefreak (1)
California
yea, I didn't want this thread to be political, but what the hell.

Nice job equating the man who has killed more Muslims in history with the man who has liberated the most Muslims in history.

But I don't blame you Extrarice, your junior high teacher is probably ramming Michael Moore \ 9-11 conspriacys down your throat

Jan 3, 2007 at 3:20:30 PM
extrarice (0)
(Jon Signor) < Cherub >
California
Like I said, Devil's advocate I wasn't meaning to turn this into a political flame-war; just to mention the other side. Maybe a joke, maybe not. *shrug*

I'm going to leave the arguing to others. All I will say is this: do research on your own, don't let others make up your mind for you. Go as close to the source material as you can: read the law, read the Constitution, read beyond the headlines, dig deeper than just reading the newspaper.

But I don't blame you Extrarice, your junior high teacher is probably ramming Michael Moore \ 9-11 conspriacys down your throat

Actually, I used to be a die-hard Republican, for 25 years. When I started doing research on law and politics on my own, instead of just listening to Rush, my teachers, and reading a few newspapers, I changed my mind. I encourage everyone to do their own research and make up their own minds.

Edited: 01/03/2007 at 03:20 PM by extrarice

Jan 21, 2007 at 3:34:15 AM
zer0cool (0)
(terry dowell) < Junior Member >
United States
This thread pisses me off to no end but i didnt join this forum for politics i guess. i agree though extrarice.. i wish someone would "liberate" a certain world leader the same way he sees fit to liberate others.Telling people to love it or leave it seems very un-american to me ... it is our duty to think , question and speak up when we disagree .. its called democracy..and that freedom we are supposedly protecting elsewhere.though it seems to be in line with national sentiment since while we claim to protect freedoms over seas our own erodes constantly.....anyhow...

love it or leave it?pfft

Hello im new here!

Jan 21, 2007 at 8:25:18 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
There is an Osama Duck Hunt Hack floating around Gamefreak. Maybe you should try to get that on a free ROM or get a repro made and see if you luck holds true, LOL.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Jan 21, 2007 at 5:44:33 PM
Gamefreak (1)
California
There is an Osama Duck Hunt Hack floating around Gamefreak. Maybe you should try to get that on a free ROM or get a repro made and see if you luck holds true, LOL.

We should also get someone to do a hack of Snow Bros. and call it "Nuke Bros."
We could have little 8-bit nes icons for Ahmajeaniad and Kim Jung Ill

I repect everyones right to disagree with my politics. After all, that is one of our most chreished rights in Werstern civilization, unlike prewar Afaghanistan and Iraq, and Iran and N. Korea today.

You guys can't be that bad if your down with the N.E.S.