Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"Reproduction" Flintstones Surprise at Dinosaur Peak yep.....

Mar 11, 2014 at 2:32:57 PM
Redivivus (11)
< King Solomon >
Utah
Originally posted by: teh lurv

Originally posted by: Redivivus

Repro labels are great! Its the only way I will finish my collection. Now I just need to buy out someones mega collection of SMB/DH games (wink, wink PMA) and slap on repro labels of the games I still need! I wont play the rest of those games anyway, so problem solved!

"Are you a twenty-something hipster who yearns to pontificate about retro-game collecting on Youtube, but don't have a floor-to-ceiling wall of NES games to stand in front of? Repro-label.com can help!"

That is a freaking awesome sales pitch! I would totally do the infomercial! Well, minus the 20 year old hipster part.

Mar 11, 2014 at 2:37:51 PM
Darth Vader (84)
(Tony Scarlato) < El Ripper >
Illinois
As far as I'm concerned, him putting "reproduction" on the cart (microscopically, i might add!) is only to cover his own ass. 

There is no need for this. If you want to play it either emulate it or make a different label for the cartridge.

What is to stop someone from scraping off that little tiny chunk off the label and than selling it as real to someone less knowledgeable. This has been gone over a million times on here.

He trying to be deceptive and it's wrong! There is no convincing me otherwise.

-------------------------

Mar 11, 2014 at 2:42:02 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: Darth Vader

What is to stop someone from scraping off that little tiny chunk off the label and than selling it as real to someone less knowledgeable.

Yeah, wouldn't a F2 with a damaged label be worth more than a F2 with a repo label, even if both carts have legit boards inside?