Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Help with play choice 10 games Help in trade deal

Mar 15, 2018 at 10:47:34 PM
Finderskeepers (0)

< Cherub >
So I have recently picked up a play Choice 10 there was a few games that I think would do really well in the location that I will be having this unit I found another local arcade guy in town that has two of the games that I would like one being Mike Tyson's Punch-Out the other being contra he told me he would straight trade over the two games for two of my games the games he is asking for our balloon fight and Mario Bros. So I don't know what the playchoice 10 games are worth and if it would be a good straight over deal or not

Trade : Balloon fight and Mario Bros for Mike Tyson's Punch-Out and Contra Please help thx

Edited: 03/16/2018 at 01:54 AM by Finderskeepers

Mar 16, 2018 at 12:23:39 AM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia
Balloon Fight and Mario Bros. are both 2 player. That is a plus in a public location. Punch-Out is 1 player only.

I also feel like Balloon Fight and Mario Bros are harder to find overall than Punch-Out and Contra, but that is from a home cartridge standpoint, no idea about PC-10 boards.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:27:27 AM
Finderskeepers (0)

< Cherub >
OK thx didn't even put the two player into mind
The game I got with the pc10 are

Super Mario Brothers
Excitebike
Wild gunman
Baseball
Hogan's alley
Duck Hunt
Tennis
Golf
Balloon fight
Mario Bros

From my research it appears that both Mario Bros and balloon fight are roughly $100-$150 each while Contra and Mike Tyson is 60-100eh

Mar 16, 2018 at 2:26:55 AM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia
There you go, it's not a good trade on your end for sure.

The first game of what you have that I would want to trade up is Golf, for sure. Maybe Baseball. I enjoy it but again that is at home, it's not good for an arcade or bar especially with a time limit. Which I presume is your market or close enough. Who is the trader?

Out of what you have, I think the games that will be less nostalgic, take too long, or otherwise less popular are
Golf, Tennis, Wild Gunman, Baseball. In that order from least desirable to more so. They are all good games but as far as turnover and money makers, I believe those would be the bottom performers out of what you have, and any 1 or 2 or even 3 of those would be a good trade for you to get just Punch-Out or Contra.

Mar 16, 2018 at 6:36:59 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Yeah Contra and Tyson are extremely popular but cheap PC-10 games. They made a ton of them. Balloon Fight is fairly rare and easily $100+. Contra and Tyson can be had in the $60-$70 range each.

Definitely keep Wild Gunman and Duck Hunt (Maybe Hogan's too) as those light gun games are fun on the PC-10. Those are the only 2 my daughter (age 3.5) wants to play on mine.

-------------------------
WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 16, 2018 at 11:54:18 AM
Finderskeepers (0)

< Cherub >
Gunpei I am in complete agreeance with you on the games from most desirable to least desired desirable for the ones to take out my plan was to find Mike Tyson's Punch-Out and Contra and replace it with Golf and Tennis first

Jonebone thanks for your input I may just let him know that I'm not interested in doing the trade at this time and just kind of watch the machine as it's in the public location.
However on a side note I have noticed on my light gun games Duck Hunt works fine wild gunman game a works fine but game be at the saloon it won't hit any of the targets same thing for Hogan's alley in the police training academy if a bandit is in the center that will hit every time but once it is on the left or right it would have to hit the center one before it can hit the left or right one any idea how to calibrate