Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Intro Post, I'm LordQua :) (Image Heavy)

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:08:35 PM
LordQua (6)

(Mike Qua) < Cherub >
New Jersey
Hello everyone!  I was referred here by a local friend of mine.  He posts here under the name of p33jay.

I'm a collector of many things, games, movies, plush, figures, cards... I've been a collector for so many years and it excited me to find a place that collects things as well.  I have been looking to expand and complete portions of my collection, which got me talking to p33jay, and here I am.

I've been a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda series for a long time.  I never had the luxury of owning an NES or a SNES so my first venture into the world of Hyrule (sort of...Koholint Island to be exact) was The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, which intrigued me with it's lush environments and addicting storyline, making me venture out to find and play the rest.  Next thing I know I ran into Ocarina of Time, and then my love of the series started to bloom.  I ended up playing every single Zelda game released (except for the CD-i games, which I never found... I played Wand of Gamelon though...) and loving each new iteration.  I started collecting memorabilia and things just kind of grew... 

With the 25th Anniversary of my favorite series at hand, I am looking to finish a complete set of the Legend of Zelda games, all with original boxes and manuals.  I'm about halfway there, for some boxes have gotten lost in translation in my basement of doom... but I hope to finish it one day, with the help of you guys hopefully!

I am happy to provide pictures of my collection, and I hope to meet new friends here!

Games:

Guidebooks:

Handhelds/Accessories:

Soundtracks:

Posters: I have a ton more, just can't find them atm hahaha

Figures/Plush:

Standees/Misc:

Gaming Setups:

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:10:37 PM
dirtbrother (64)
(Switch Bender) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Holy hell that is one impressive Zelda collection! Welcome to NA. Might want to PM a mod so you can get a Zelda icon. Pretty sure you qualify.

-------------------------

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:11:37 PM
p33jay (55)
(Allen (PJ) The Awesome) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
HOLY SHIT MIKE. I..NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS THAT EXPANSIVE. I WANT THAT FIERCE DIETY LINK.

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:12:54 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
K.Thrower (120)
(Kenny Boy) < Master Higgins >
Colorado
Welcome to NA Mike! Impressive Zelda collection you have there!

Ready for adventure!
www.watagames.com...

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:26:18 PM
uiengineer (220)
(jeff .) < King Solomon >
Illinois
i thought i had a good zelda collection. you definitely edged me out. although you did do something BAAAAAADDDD to those GBA boxes

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:27:47 PM
p33jay (55)
(Allen (PJ) The Awesome) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
I just wanna tell everyone..qua recently admitted he never had an nes-snes growing up.

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:28:52 PM
LordQua (6)

(Mike Qua) < Cherub >
New Jersey
@dirtbrother: Thanks so much! I was trying to find a rules/regulations thread but I couldn't seem to find one... I don't want to step on any toes and break a crap ton of rules on my first post hahaha. What are the regulations for icons, or where can I go to find out this information?

@PJ: Yeahhhhhh I collect so much stuff it's kind of overwhelming... I had to quit some because I'm running out of room hahaha I quit collecting cards and most plush/figures except for Zelda stuff. I hope to run into more game related things and maybe get my hands on a CD-i... and DOH, I didn't see that there's a collection portion of the site, should I move my images there?

@K.Thrower: Thanks so much! This place seems really cool, and I'm glad to have been introduced to it!

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:31:12 PM
LordQua (6)

(Mike Qua) < Cherub >
New Jersey
@uiengineer: I cant find the boxes, so I went online and printed those out hahaha and Minish Cap didn't have a box because I had imported the Gold SP from Europe.

Dec 15, 2011 at 11:37:55 PM
bearcat-doug (34)
(Doug C.) < Bowser >
Ohio
Wow, that's a heck of a way to make an entrance! Welcome to the site!

2017 NintendoAge Weekly Contests Hall of Fame Inductee

Dec 16, 2011 at 7:22:30 AM
Cabanon (53)
(Louis Duquet) < Lolo Lord >
Quebec
i think you like zelda. just sayin'

Dec 16, 2011 at 8:05:51 AM
ClaytonBigsby (26)
(Ryan Whitney) < Kraid Killer >
Ontario
Welcome to NA!!

the equivalent to 1000 words or it never happened!!!!!

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:12:24 AM
Busdriverj (102)
(Jason Faulkenberry) < Lolo Lord >
North Carolina
Damn, hell of a collection you got there. Welcome to the site.

Dec 16, 2011 at 10:36:20 AM
Luke00016 (32)
(Luke Elser) < Meka Chicken >
West Virginia
Welcome!

And wow, that's a fantastic Zelda collection, I love the way you've built it up for display.

Building a CIB NES collection.  Currently at 109 CIB!  PM me with CIBs you have for sale!

Check out my FS/WTB thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Dec 16, 2011 at 12:48:09 PM
aleckermit (34)
(The OoT Guy) < El Ripper >
Tennessee
Amazing Zelda collection.

Here's mine, weak quantity wise but I have some rare stuff. I focus on the N64 games mostly.

9/10 Ocarina of Time variants worldwide (Japanese, NFR, Gold CE, Regular, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Player's Choice, Gold PAL, PAL), both Majora's Mask NFR's, Majora's Mask CE sealed

Sealed Skyward Sword bundle, complete Skyward Sword bundle, Ocarina of Time 3D promo case, Ocarina of Time 3D complete, Zelda Coll. Ed. GCN complete, 2x Windwaker complete

Nintendo iQue with Ocarina of Time installed, "custom" Zelda 2 NES with manual lol

Two Zelda mags, whatev . I have the Twilight Princess cloth map form the guide book somewhere..

N64 NFR set completed:

http://www.nintendoage.com/index....

Need these items: Ocarina of Time Gold NFR (just has NFR sticker on backside), Ocarina of Time 3D E3 NFR.

http://www.youtube.com/aleckermit...

Edited: 12/16/2011 at 12:49 PM by aleckermit

Dec 16, 2011 at 1:25:27 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
Welcome, killer stuff man!

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

Dec 16, 2011 at 1:29:33 PM
MrClutch (161)
(Ron W) < King Solomon >
Minnesota
Lookin good man! I love the Zelda store displays. I just picked up the Phantom Hourglass one myself. They take up a lot of space but they look amazing.

I'm a huge fan of Wind Waker but I really dislike the Wind Waker stand-up store display. It's all black for some reason, and it just doesnt feel like Wind Waker. I noticed you didnt have that one either.

Let me remove the eggplant curse.

Dec 16, 2011 at 2:05:09 PM
Hallucard (10)
(Kevin Larson) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
It is always Nice to see a fellow Zelda Collector.

Although i do not have the cash for the figures or the room for the store displays, I make it up in variants and a just about complete collection of CIBs from Japan and US, Nintendo Powers, Guides, Systems Etc. I still promise i will post pics, the collection has gotten out of hand...

After Xmas and ill post pics

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1134-5121
Nintndo Network ID (WiiU):  Hallucard

My eBay Profile: (My Auctions on eBay)

http://myworld.ebay.com/hallucard

My For Sale / WTB Thread

My Zelda collection

WTB:
BOXES:

JPN: Link to the Past/Four Swords.
Zelda No For Resale Carts. OoT N64, Phantom Hourglass, MM Grey (i know, i can dream though), Skyward Sword.
OTHER:
Zelda Barcode Battler II: Card Set (Japanese Item)

Dec 17, 2011 at 9:30:40 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Welcome to the site Mike, awesome Zelda collection.

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!