NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

3 Ninjas Kick Back factory sealed

Jul 24, 2011 at 1:07:57 AM
SNESfinder- (87)
(Stelio Kontos) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: wrldstrman

Here is where i find collecting very funny.If I had another complete copy or a sealed copy unti more are found i would ask for a lot. Why is ok to think the surprise at dinosaur peak sealed game the nolands sold was worth a ton of money.and this game isnt. who is the all knowing expert who says each game is worth this or that. If this were my game i would have it graded and it seems to written in stone here grading a game increases the value 10 fold or more. so he should get it graded and list it for 25 thousand. I myself think game grading is idiotic, but i dont begrudge anyone who does it. I would never buy a graded game,

the whole fact is there is nothing wrong with asking for a ton of money, Im actually glad if there are tons of cib or sealed 3 ninjas, they should start coming out of the woodwork and we can all have a copy.

Really tho? If it were you *scenerio* you bought your CIB for a Fair 150$ at open auction, (MORE IMPORTANTLY, RECENTLY )and lets say you walk into a thrift store and grab a 5$ sealed copy. WOULD YOU REALLY GET IT GRADED AND ASK 25,000$ ?!?

This isnt F2, even if its rare, F2 sells for boatload on the norm ( at least i think) and, this game doesnt/hasnt. Nes is 10X what SNES will ever reach, just IMO, it got overshadowded by Sega, N64, and Ps1.

i havent got a clue. but guys that have been around sealed games a while say its max sell was 200$ sealed. what makes you think that randomly, just becasue , you could get 25,000$, 12,000$, or even 2,000$? just beacuse someone says  its rarer than SE? now he wants what Phishers VGA 75 ended at last time....

dont take this the wrong way, i think your a cool dude n all, but this is just rubbing me the wrong way right now. 

and how the hell we all gonna get a copy if they keep coming out at these ridiculous prices?  i dont know any member in here who would touch that with a 28381726 foot pole.

the box for 1K now seems like a steal compared to this, which did nothing but gather dust for 5-6 months. im guessing this things gonna be sitting around for a while, unless he starts taking really lowball offers seriously, like i mean really low as in 10% or less of that BIN.

-------------------------
BUYING/TRADING for mint snes boxes, CIB, and sealed, commons to rares and everything inbetween. will pay retail for items I need. ebay- http://www.ebay.com/sch/are-es-t/m.html?item=120930427271&pt...

Edited: 07/24/2011 at 01:20 AM by SNESfinder-

Aug 11, 2011 at 10:02:20 AM
nintendopower_4_ever (75)

(john smith) < Lolo Lord >
United States

Aug 11, 2011 at 3:26:02 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Psssh... with a $2k Hagane, this game was worth at least $3 or $4!

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Aug 11, 2011 at 3:37:21 PM
BalloonFight (233)
(Kyle Allen) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
Lol, that's a shitload for that. People with big $ just randomly throwing it down now. After that Hagane I believe anything.

Always looking for early issues of these magazines: GameFan, Tips and Tricks, Electronic Gaming Monthly.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have any of these. I would love to give you some games for your magazines. :)

Aug 11, 2011 at 4:41:19 PM
SNESfinder- (87)
Massachusetts
I agree along with a 6k ffg black box being just one step up. I'm not the least bit suprised. SeeIng as it's near impossible to find even cib.

OCD has the only confirmed sealed one to date?

The biggest question now is, what will the next one sell for? If/when it ever surfaces

BUYING/TRADING for mint snes boxes, CIB, and sealed, commons to rares and everything inbetween. will pay retail for items I need. ebay- http://www.ebay.com/sch/are-es-t/m.html?item=120930427271&pt...

Aug 11, 2011 at 5:25:42 PM
MoeDown (72)
(big hed) < El Ripper >
United States
Originally posted by: SNESfinder-

I agree along with a 6k ffg black box being just one step up. I'm not the least bit suprised. SeeIng as it's near impossible to find even cib.

OCD has the only confirmed sealed one to date?

The biggest question now is, what will the next one sell for? If/when it ever surfaces

Maximus_Clean & pooch are the only sealed owners actually:

As for 3 Ninjas.....I collect ONLY sealed with SNES as my main focus and I couldn't care less about that game. I wouldn't pay $100 for it (except to flip) and FOR SURE would never add it to my collection. Whoever paid 2.5k is a grade "A" moron.

Aug 12, 2011 at 1:22:26 AM
BalloonFight (233)
California
I would love to pay $200-$300 for one as I grew up with the movie AND I collect SNES. But $2.5k is fucking ridiculous.

Always looking for early issues of these magazines: GameFan, Tips and Tricks, Electronic Gaming Monthly.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have any of these. I would love to give you some games for your magazines. :)

Aug 12, 2011 at 7:55:35 AM
jonebone (554)
Maryland
Originally posted by: BalloonFight

I would love to pay $200-$300 for one as I grew up with the movie AND I collect SNES. But $2.5k is fucking ridiculous.

Ding!  That's my motivation behind wanting this title too, movie appeal.  But I'm a cheap guy and will never own this unless the price cools off.  Would rather spend that money in other games that aren't hype driven.

Aug 12, 2011 at 8:03:28 AM
alekx (108)
(Alexander Kong) < Bowser >
Alberta
^^

Aug 12, 2011 at 8:08:58 AM
rarebucky (178)

(Adam Buchwald) < Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Wow, we thought the Hagane price was stupid, this one has to take the cake.

Aug 12, 2011 at 10:15:59 AM
maximus_clean (147)
(Curtis S) < King Solomon >
Canada

LMAO, you said it bucky.

Looking for VGA NES, SNES and more, have cash and many VGA to trade!

“Well, there is actual loss of cardboard in a spot or two”

Aug 12, 2011 at 11:45:39 AM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
Originally posted by: rarebucky

Wow, we thought the Hagane price was stupid, this one has to take the cake.

That goes without saying. I think paying a grand for any title, sealed, graded, boxed, loose etc is stupid. But thats my opinion, Same goes for everything else to, stamps, comics, sports cards etc. But at the end of the day it all comes down to what a individual wants to do with their money.  And as far as games go, this title is the rarest complete game, minus label varations, there is for snes. But only time will tell, as with any game, there is always a chance there will be a stash found somewhere of any game. Im sure all the people that paid thousands of dollars for motoredo, and ikaria warriors for atari 2600 never thought their game would be common one day.

Im just curious to see if the buyer was a serious collector, or if the game will end up back on ebay

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Aug 12, 2011 at 2:35:56 PM
maximus_clean (147)
Canada

$150,000,000 OBO

Edited: 08/12/2011 at 02:36 PM by maximus_clean

Aug 12, 2011 at 7:23:52 PM
yobo (0)

(James J) < Little Mac >
United States
Both prices are stupid. Makes me ill when I sell some truly one of a kind items for less than what these 2 games sold for.

Anyone want to sell sealed PAL UK games send me a PM

Aug 13, 2011 at 12:34:41 AM
BalloonFight (233)
California
Originally posted by: yobo

Both prices are stupid. Makes me ill when I sell some truly one of a kind items for less than what these 2 games sold for.

Very true statement.

Aug 13, 2011 at 12:53:38 AM
SNESfinder- (87)
Massachusetts
wow so there are two sealed FFg black box owners here?
thats a beautiful FFG black box , and also, MAx_clean i love that Fun N games, did you happen to win that for 255$ back in like Feburary/March of 2006? i feel like you may have outbid me for it.

let me just say that you sealed collectors have some really fucking nice sealed SNES games, but where the other 3 ninjas at?

DOes anybody in here besides Doug have a CIb 3 ninjas tho, Let alone a sealed copy?

I just think its funny how everyone who doesnt have one but really wants one has nothing but bad things to say about the 2500$ selling price on this. (including myself)

As of right now i havent seen anyone elses sealed 3 ninjas except for OCDs whcih he ran into by accident saying he was only looking for a CIB, almost 3 years ago, in a thread, also stated that he was about ready to spend any amount of $$ to secure a copy.

Edited: 08/13/2011 at 12:54 AM by SNESfinder-

Aug 13, 2011 at 6:45:00 AM
BalloonFight (233)
California
I only know of 2 sealed 3 Ninjas out there. I'm pretty sure that whoever spent the $2,500 on that copy though, is the only person in the world that would go that high... by at least a grand.

Aug 13, 2011 at 8:56:35 AM
jonebone (554)
Maryland

I only know of 2 sealed 3 Ninjas out there. I'm pretty sure that whoever spent the $2,500 on that copy though, is the only person in the world that would go that high... by at least a grand.

If it's the same person who won that Hagane, then I would maybe agree with that.  If it's two separate people, then it could be legitimate money coming into the hobby, obscene prices or not.

Aug 13, 2011 at 11:13:01 AM
rarebucky (178)

(Adam Buchwald) < Ridley Wrangler >
United States
It's NOT the same person that won the Hagane.

Aug 13, 2011 at 11:13:04 AM
SNESfinder- (87)
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: jonebone

If it's the same person who won that Hagane, then I would maybe agree with that.  If it's two separate people, then it could be legitimate money coming into the hobby, obscene prices or not.

i mean i just legit thought that all these guys on here had one already, i see FFG and Fun n Games , aero fighters, and just about everything else, 

and since its the most recent, whatd you expect lol? i bet the next one goes for more... (unless a stash is found!)

a VGA 90 Chrono trigger for around 4K
Harvest moon sold for like 1900$
Hagane for 2k +
3 ninjas -2500+

sounds like you may be right Jone, time to shit or get off the pot it looks like

Aug 17, 2011 at 10:43:58 AM
maximus_clean (147)
Canada

Originally posted by: jonebone

i mean i just legit thought that all these guys on here had one already, i see FFG and Fun n Games , aero fighters, and just about everything else, 

and since its the most recent, whatd you expect lol? i bet the next one goes for more... (unless a stash is found!)

a VGA 90 Chrono trigger for around 4K
Harvest moon sold for like 1900$
Hagane for 2k +
3 ninjas -2500+

sounds like you may be right Jone, time to shit or get off the pot it looks like

There are more sealed 3 Ninjas, I had one too.

Aug 17, 2011 at 11:38:31 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
and I saw several on ebay back in the day

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Aug 21, 2011 at 1:07:44 PM
MoeDown (72)
(big hed) < El Ripper >
United States

So, of course, it's back now. Maybe the buyer grew a brain:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-NINJAS-KICK-BACK-SUPER-NINTENDO-FA...

Aug 21, 2011 at 1:12:59 PM
MoeDown (72)
(big hed) < El Ripper >
United States

I just think its funny how everyone who doesnt have one but really wants one has nothing but bad things to say about the 2500$ selling price on this. (including myself)

I don't have one, and I couldn't care less. I wouldn't pay $2.5k for that game 20 years from now. I WOULD, however, spend that much for a Fun N Games or Final Fight Guy right now! Both of which I don't have either.