Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Small Scores Thread / Mail Day Arrivals - part 2

Sep 27, 2016 at 9:36:55 AM
Milwaukee_Nintendo (17)
(Charles A) < Meka Chicken >
Wisconsin
Got real lucky and found these online for a great price.

Sep 28, 2016 at 4:26:42 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
I included these in a bundle some time ago and I was very hesitant to let them go. I have been searching for these for about 6 years. I am not sure if it was poor research skills or what, but FINALLY. I got these in the mail today and they are from the original owner AND I got the original envolope they came in. Super excited and I can now gladly remove these from my WTB list!  

-------------------------

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Oct 1, 2016 at 7:58:42 PM
NESking80 (15)
(Chris aka inspector Callahan ) < Kraid Killer >
Michigan
Traded in sonic 2 and kenect sports for star tropics and paid $15 for oracle of seasons at a local game store

Edited: 10/01/2016 at 07:59 PM by NESking80

Oct 4, 2016 at 12:17:57 AM
Jonny_Blades (38)
< Eggplant Wizard >
British Columbia

Shout out to Boosted52405 for these sealed goodies(except Red Faction)!

Some Local Pickups:

Annnnddd some not so local pickups(Feebay):

Now for the real cool shit! I LOVE The Last of Us and have recently picked up some cool TLOU related items(including some recently discounted items from the Playstation Gear store but unfortunately I missed out on the awesome Mondo print that was just released. Anyways if anyone has anything related to TLOU let me know! Now to the goods:

A 2 poster set, one side is Vertical and other side is Horizontal.

The next few items I just got from the UK and am super stoked on!

Same image both sides.

Double sided promo poster

Last but not least, TLOU promo cube standee!

Sorry for all the pics, its been awhile since I shared and got a little pic crazy  

Oct 7, 2016 at 9:01:06 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Straight from Canada!  

Thanks Jonny! I am missing a couple of colors now. 10 of these total, but I would not mind picking up more!  

Oct 13, 2016 at 6:49:03 AM
Friendsfa26 (0)

< Eggplant Wizard >
Netherlands
received this one today.
German released PAL B version with FRG code on front
came with manual too.
i paid a good price imo, cart is like new and works great.
glad to kick this one off my want list  

Collection as of april 29th 2018

- NES Sealed Games Total: 2
- NES NIB/CIB Games Total: 28
- NES Loose Carts Total: 139/366 (incl. label differences)
- NES Manuals Total: 66
- Game Boy Loose Carts Total: 27

Edited: 10/13/2016 at 06:50 AM by Friendsfa26

Oct 15, 2016 at 3:20:36 PM
NESking80 (15)
Michigan
Goodwill had these for $1.99 each

Edited: 10/15/2016 at 03:33 PM by NESking80

Oct 17, 2016 at 8:34:41 PM
1337bcc1991 (215)
(Brandon ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Some cool stuff came in the mail today.

Want thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...
Sale thread:

Oct 17, 2016 at 8:41:49 PM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Originally posted by: 1337bcc1991

Some cool stuff came in the mail today.

That Alien is badass. Where did you order it? That translucent model is intriguing. Big fan of all things Alien over here. 

Oct 17, 2016 at 8:45:27 PM
1337bcc1991 (215)
Michigan
Originally posted by: laddersandcakes

That Alien is badass. Where did you order it? That translucent model is intriguing. Big fan of all things Alien over here. 

Bigbadtoystore.com (wholesale distributor)

I buy way too much from them.  Most of the Alien stuff I have bought off of the site has been from Neca.

Want thread:
Sale thread:

Oct 17, 2016 at 9:12:22 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia

I buy way too much from them.  Most of the Alien stuff I have bought off of the site has been from Neca.

Whats the Street Fighter/Mega Man thing?

SW-6786-5095-2210

Oct 17, 2016 at 9:14:36 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Originally posted by: empire

Press kit?  

Oct 17, 2016 at 9:21:41 PM
1337bcc1991 (215)
Michigan
Originally posted by: Mega Tank

Originally posted by: empire

Press kit?  

Percisely. 

Want thread:
Sale thread:

Oct 17, 2016 at 9:23:57 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Thats what I figured, but I was hoping it was a cool toy

SW-6786-5095-2210

Oct 19, 2016 at 8:50:52 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
Got the last Wii Slang title that I was missing today  . Definitely a pain to find.

Let's Go Penguins!

Oct 19, 2016 at 8:55:55 PM
teh lurv (118)
< King Solomon >
Massachusetts
I finally got around to take a picture of my pickups from RetroWorld expo last weekend. Most of my pickups came from other NA members selling stuff at the con:

Pats1717 - Bard's Tale, Choplifter CB, Prince of Persia
thesubcom3 - Complete NES Guidebook
Captain Maroney - Agamon, Alpha Mission
Pat the NES Punk - Freedom Force + manual
PendragonX - Gifted me a Swords & Serpents CIB
Bukeus - Plastic NES cart holder (not pictured)

Thanks to those guys for the deals!

My son... gives me Helpful Nintendo Hints that are far too complex for the adult mind to comprehend. Here's a verbatim example: "OK, there's Ganon and miniature Ganon and there's these things like jelly beans and the miniature Ganon is more powerfuller, because when you touch him the flying eagles come down and the octopus shoots red rocks and the swamp takes longer." And the hell of it is, I know he's right. - Dave Barry

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:23:30 PM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Belated shout out to RyuHayabusa for these great boxed (a couple sealed) Atari games (and a surprise Intellivision game [excuse to grab the system, ha]). Very excited to add these to the collection. I've been very eager to jump-start my 2600/7800 collections. Thanks again!

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:55:05 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario

Belated shout out to RyuHayabusa for these great boxed (a couple sealed) Atari games (and a surprise Intellivision game [excuse to grab the system, ha]). Very excited to add these to the collection. I've been very eager to jump-start my 2600/7800 collections. Thanks again!

nice! I also have one sole intellivision game, been meaning to grab that system myself. I dunno what it is about these pre NES games but I love em 

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:10:12 AM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Originally posted by: BooBerryCrunch

nice! I also have one sole intellivision game, been meaning to grab that system myself. I dunno what it is about these pre NES games but I love em 

A man after my own heart.  

I've been really jonesing for those systems lately. I still need/want the Intellivision, Colecovision, Atari 5200 (preferably a two-port), a TI-99/4a, and an Odyssey 2. Most likely not in that order. Kicking myself because I could've gotten a boxed O2 at the flea market about a year ago, probably for a decent deal, but I was more into picking up NES/SNES stuff at the time. Blah. No worries, though. You've been grabbing a bunch of 2600 lately, right? 

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:24:05 AM
Bort License Plate (56)
Ontario

I've been really jonesing for those systems lately. I still need/want the Intellivision, Colecovision, Atari 5200 (preferably a two-port), a TI-99/4a, and an Odyssey 2. Most likely not in that order. Kicking myself because I could've gotten a boxed O2 at the flea market about a year ago, probably for a decent deal, but I was more into picking up NES/SNES stuff at the time. Blah. No worries, though. You've been grabbing a bunch of 2600 lately, right? 

yeah just whatever I can find cheap, i was focused on Activision titles and it was going to stop there but it's really tempting to go for other stuff too. once that collection is fleshed out a bit I'll be looking more into other stuff of the era, hopefully intellivision first, maybe 5200/7800, but I've always reeeaally wanted a Vectrex. I've been more excited about Atari 2600 lately than anything else though

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:34:46 AM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia

yeah just whatever I can find cheap, i was focused on Activision titles and it was going to stop there but it's really tempting to go for other stuff too. once that collection is fleshed out a bit I'll be looking more into other stuff of the era, hopefully intellivision first, maybe 5200/7800, but I've always reeeaally wanted a Vectrex. I've been more excited about Atari 2600 lately than anything else though

Rad, Atari collecting is like eating chips or something. Cheap, simple, tasty, and addictive. I can relate. The Vectrex always catches my eye when I see one, but the fever for it hasn't set in yet, which is probably a good thing for my meager bank balance these days. I'd highly recommend the 7800. I've really enjoyed it so far (so many great arcade ports and homebrews, can use my Sega pad for two button games with adapter, etc.) and would love to go for the set eventually. 

Oct 20, 2016 at 5:01:31 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
Ontario

Rad, Atari collecting is like eating chips or something. Cheap, simple, tasty, and addictive. I can relate. The Vectrex always catches my eye when I see one, but the fever for it hasn't set in yet, which is probably a good thing for my meager bank balance these days. I'd highly recommend the 7800. I've really enjoyed it so far (so many great arcade ports and homebrews, can use my Sega pad for two button games with adapter, etc.) and would love to go for the set eventually. 

how big is the set? I was actually looking at the Intellivision set and it's like 130ish judging by Wikipedia. Not sure how accurate it is but that seems fairly attainable and I think a wall of cib Intellivision games would look badass. Cib would be preferable because I want the controller inlays 

Oct 20, 2016 at 5:18:39 PM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia

how big is the set? I was actually looking at the Intellivision set and it's like 130ish judging by Wikipedia. Not sure how accurate it is but that seems fairly attainable and I think a wall of cib Intellivision games would look badass. Cib would be preferable because I want the controller inlays 
Oh snap! The inlays. Definitely another layer to consider. Partly why I lean away from the Intellivision a bit, but it does seem like a novel, fun system, and probably an easier one to collect price-wise, too, even among the lesser-loved systems. The 7800 has a really small set, something like 60 games, not counting homebrew, and most are pretty cheap; supposedly a fairly easy set to obtain, kind of like the Odyssey 2, I guess, in terms of size and feasibility. 

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:30:49 AM
NESking80 (15)
Michigan
$17 at the flea market

Edited: 10/22/2016 at 11:32 AM by NESking80

Oct 23, 2016 at 3:48:29 PM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Had an amazing trip this past week in New York and NYC. Picked up a lot of goodies from our very own Limbofunk, including a Cheetahmen II that I have been after for years! Also snagged a Gyromite and Hogans Alley with converters at some of the big game stores in the big apples.

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

Edited: 10/23/2016 at 03:49 PM by Penguin