Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo repair sign

Oct 27, 2007 at 11:42:35 AM
nukie (31)
(Nathan Anderson) < Meka Chicken >
Minnesota
My girlfriend is always on the lookout for cool stuff for my room, and one day she came across this sign.  I've never seen one before.  What is it and about how much is it worth?

-------------------------

I don't play WoW, but I make chainmail for cats. - Montana Baker

The next time someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football.

Oct 27, 2007 at 1:24:33 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
It came from the old World Class Repair Centers that were scattered about the country. There are 2-3 signs that look similar to this one and they are on ebay from time to time. Signs vary a lot in price though. I have seen this one go for as little as $25 and as high as $125. Very cool piece, hope you snagged it cheap.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Oct 28, 2007 at 8:30:48 PM
nukie (31)
Minnesota

Thanks for the info.  I snagged this one and one surrounded in white from an old guy who I guess used to work on the NES.  My girlfriend actually snagged both of them for free.

The next time someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football.

Oct 28, 2007 at 11:38:34 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
free is always the best price

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Oct 29, 2007 at 3:53:22 AM
steven78 (118)
(--- ) < Kraid Killer >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: nukie

Thanks for the info. I snagged this one and one surrounded in white from an old guy who I guess used to work on the NES. My girlfriend actually snagged both of them for free.

ask him for more nes stuff..

3195A ROCKS  & Wanted List

Oct 29, 2007 at 8:08:58 PM
nukie (31)
Minnesota
I did already.  While I got the signs and love them, had I been about an hour quicker I could have scored his test stations.  It sucks that I didn't but C'est la vie.