Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Dr. Mario Nes price check Found this at an old shop that's closing down something that hadn't sold for years and years cannot find a good price.

Aug 21 at 3:18:12 PM
Spektre24 (0)

< Cherub >
Sri Lanka
let me know what you guys think this is worth. Thanks. 

Aug 21 at 3:26:36 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: Spektre24

Looks like its been opened already and the sticker just pushed back down. IMO...................

Aug 21 at 3:29:57 PM
phart010 (8)
(Paul Hart) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
Ooh Canadian version with a sticker seal.

I know the US version sealed was going for $30-50 within the past year, don't know if things have changed lately with all of the action happening with sealed games.

My understanding is that sticker seals are more desirable on US versions. And I've typically seen that US versions go for more than Canadian versions, at least for opened games

Aug 21 at 6:19:10 PM
Krunch (146)
(My name's Krunch) < King Solomon >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

Originally posted by: Spektre24

Looks like its been opened already and the sticker just pushed back down. IMO...................

Thats kinda what I think too because you can see sticker residue around it.   Even if somehow in the factory it wasnt pressed down right the first time and reapplied (if that even ever happens) still doesnt seem like there would be much residue there and it looks like old residue to boot.   I cant get a good view of the flap seam but the whole flap looks "bulgy."    Cool if its real, I hope it is.   One of the best puzzle games in existence IMO

-------------------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/bestpric...=
^^discounts for NA members^^

Aug 21 at 6:21:53 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
reapplied I agree

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Aug 21 at 6:48:05 PM
Speedy_NES (158)
(< Pieter >) < Kraid Killer >
Belgium
Hard to tell if there is a crease line on the back of the top flap, but it wouldn't surprise me if the sticker lifted over time given the climate in Sri Lanka (heat + humidity) and has just been pressed back incorrectly.

Aug 22 at 3:59:17 AM
Spektre24 (0)

< Cherub >
Sri Lanka
Thanks a lot guys for the input I can add some extra pictures to make it easier. It’s quite possible the humidity over here. But the shop is pretty much air con the whole time. But then again it could be the humidity. 

Aug 22 at 8:55:35 AM
Tyree_Cooper (37)
< Meka Chicken >
Other
imagine it's all wet and wavy inside, with cockroach poop and all  

my trade list

Aug 25 at 5:39:08 AM
Spektre24 (0)

< Cherub >
Sri Lanka
Added more pics for further reference