NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Medium Flat Rate Mystery Box ended please lock

LOCKED TOPIC

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:30:43 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Offering up this medium flat rate mystery box.  Pricecharting puts it at over $160 (I stopped counting there), although I think some of the items are overvalued.  Anyway, there are many CIB or NIB items in here, with a focus on GBA and Wii.  Metroid and TMNT both make an appearance.  Also a Sega Genesis repro.

I was thinking of trying this one Dutch-ish by having a BIN price that decreases by $5 each day.  However, you can also bid traditional with no minimum starting bid  

Shipping is free to the US (US only on this auction).
Ends Friday 3/31, 8:05 pm, no extensions.
BIN is currently $80 which I think the buyer will find to be more than reasonable.

High bid--(we can pretend this won't get BIN'd if you want  )--

-------------------------
Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Edited: 03/28/2017 at 02:41 AM by coffeewithmrsaturn

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:34:57 AM
PuppyWaffles (114)
(Matt ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Tennessee
I'll BIN if it's coming from you!

Got some Japanese N64 CIBs you wanna sell in good condition? I'm probably your guy!

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:42:39 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: PuppyWaffles

I'll BIN if it's coming from you!
Wow...I thought it would sell by morning, but I didn't expect within 5 minutes of posting late at night, haha.  Looks like you have a box headed your way!

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair