Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Manifesto Manifesto Anyone having open dealings with Ramon Zamora Please post details here.

Jan 5, 2011 at 7:43:04 PM
del01 (81)
(Retrosexual ) < El Ripper >
Ontario
I have been trying to contact manifesto on the phone today.

I will be taking three courses of action.

1. Trying to talk him into making good.
2. Telling his MOM
3. Filling a Police Report.

I call to anyone with open dealings with him to post details here including a list of items and price you paid including shipping.

If you would like to be included in this action I may need your address and phone number to give to the police in the event that it goes to #3. That can be done via pm.

If you wish to be included but do not wish to post publicly you may also Pm me details.

Thanks Del

-------------------------
My name is del01 and I approve this message.

If del was a chair...
I'd sit on it like Michelle Pfeiffer in the gangsters paradise video - Herbalist

Jan 5, 2011 at 7:44:01 PM
Enslaved (106)
(Edd Showalter) < Master Higgins >
Florida
I would tell his Mom first, maybe she will whip him into shape, lol.

Check out this really awesome WTB thread that I found, I heard this guy wants games at the cheapest rate possible!  Now on the look out for Unlicensed NES!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Jan 5, 2011 at 7:51:31 PM
pats1717 (894)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
I think Dangevin was notifying people on this as well. If anyone wants pm me the details and I will pass it along

Jan 5, 2011 at 7:53:34 PM
del01 (81)
Ontario
So what is his Plan?

If del was a chair...
I'd sit on it like Michelle Pfeiffer in the gangsters paradise video - Herbalist

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:26:40 PM
Sticky (185)
(Sn0 Bro) < Kraid Killer >
United States
I had a transaction with him, in which I sent $30 paypal gifted (ugh) for Super Bomberman 2 and Zelda aLTTP both CIB.

I have talked with him through facebook, but I haven't heard anything since the initial message, he also has changed his profile picture since then, so I know he has used it....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.p...

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:28:34 PM
buttheadrulesagain (20)
(Jorge Juarez) < King Solomon >
Mexico
People should just stop dealing with that guy... wasn't he banned before or something?

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:30:52 PM
ViceProjectDoom (70)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Meka Chicken >
United States
has this guy been ripping off people or something? i'm out of the loop

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:35:22 PM
buttheadrulesagain (20)
(Jorge Juarez) < King Solomon >
Mexico
Read the Hall of Shame, several people have been scammed by him. The HOS doesn't say he made good of his dealings at the end, but I don't know.

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:52:14 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
I've contacted a bunch of members. To date nobody has taken up my offer to give personal info to report to the police. I have no "plan."

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:59:14 PM
del01 (81)
Ontario
Thanks Dan I will proceed even if it's on my own.

If del was a chair...

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:03:39 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Originally posted by: buttheadrulesagain

People should just stop dealing with that guy... wasn't he banned before or something?

He was basically in HoS for screwing me and Vgd over for situation that included sending partial orders or taking money. He actually ended up refunding me, and i forget what happened with VgD. He was then banned from posting for a few months, but then he got that back with some voodoo magic, and now were here.

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:10:11 PM
OzNEScollector (80)
(O z) < Kraid Killer >
Australia
Originally posted by: dangevin

I've contacted a bunch of members. To date nobody has taken up my offer to give personal info to report to the police. I have no "plan."

wow, that's surprising.  i wish i had a bad transaction with him because i wouldn't hesitate to get the police involved.

he is a thief and needs to be dealt with like any other thief.

edit to add - not proceeding with the authorities is only encouraging him to keep scamming....sheesh!

Edited: 01/05/2011 at 09:16 PM by OzNEScollector

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:13:45 PM
Sticky (185)
United States
The thing is I had previously dealt with him and had no problems, I still hope he makes good on our deal. In our conversation he had said some things which were probably excuses, but regardless I hope he comes around.

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:16:31 PM
del01 (81)
Ontario
Originally posted by: Sticky

The thing is I had previously dealt with him and had no problems, I still hope he makes good on our deal. In our conversation he had said some things which were probably excuses, but regardless I hope he comes around.

Same.

If del was a chair...

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:21:00 PM
videogamehunter (56)
(Tyler Bartsch) < Ridley Wrangler >
Kentucky
I bought something from him on Sega Age when it was first launch and I didn't know he was on HOS. There was no symbole next his name on the site. But I bought Knuckles Chaotix CIB for 20$. I haven't heard from him sense 11/21/10

My videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/hotanime32   

New Video - Why You Should Get A Retron 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p...

My Drawings - http://videogamehunter.deviantart.com/

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:52:49 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Sticky

He won't.  The stuff he "sold" you he had already sold to another member (and didn't send it ti him either).

You guys need to sic the cops on this sorry bastard.

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:05:22 PM
Enslaved (106)
(Edd Showalter) < Master Higgins >
Florida
I couldn't agree more with Dave on this one. I know everyone wants to be the bigger person by letting him right his wrong, but through many people I know dealing with him, and being scammed, he has no remorse for anyone in this site.

My opinion would be to get the cops involved immediately.

Check out this really awesome WTB thread that I found, I heard this guy wants games at the cheapest rate possible!  Now on the look out for Unlicensed NES!

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:12:34 PM
Sticky (185)
United States
I'll have to look into it, I have no experience with filing mail fraud.

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:19:59 PM
Ausden (13)
(Jonathan ) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
I'd look into contacting the USPS. If this indeed is mail fraud.

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:29:05 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Ausden

I'd look into contacting the USPS. If this indeed is mail fraud.

I highly doubt usps could do anything about this, its hard enough to do an insurance claim through them. Id just go with what dan put in the HoS and go to his local police dep. or honestly just call his house and talk to his parents tell them they are going to the cops, my mom would kick me out if i did any stupid shit like this.

Jan 5, 2011 at 11:27:02 PM
MrMark0673 (455)
(Mark Nolan) < Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
I'd been trying my best to warn people as often as he'd start a sales thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

But we have this odd way about protecting our own and giving the benefit of the doubt to a fault at points around here.

A word to the wise:

You don't need to defend thieves, people who steal from others on here are not "good guys", and not everyone deserves a second chance.

If you were scammed by Ramon, do yourself a favor and get his contact info from Dan. From there, file a police report. No guarantee that anything will come from it, but it will likely be worth a half hour of your time.

Hi, my name is Mark, and I collect (and now sell!) Prototypes.

Photobucket

The Largest Comprehensive List of NES Protos for Sale Available on the Web!

Jan 6, 2011 at 8:09:53 AM
sadikyo (89)
(Sadik Yo) < King Solomon >
United States
I vote for the contact his mom approach. True story: I bought my first Playstation 2 console on ebay, as a bundle with a system and several games. After a long time with no shipment, and excuse after excuse from the seller, I resolved to make it my personal mission to make sure the seller delivered on his promises, even though it was too late for any paypal dispute.

I had a phone number for him, that I called, only to get an ex-roommate who said the guy moved out recently. I asked him if he had contact info, and he said no, but he had the phone number for the guy's mom for some reason, which he gave to me, because apparently the guy screwed over a bunch of people and this ex-roommate was getting call after call of pissed-off people.

I called the guy's mom, explained the situation, and she was FURIOUS - she was like "don't worry, hon, I will take care of this."

Less than a week later I received the system and all the games.

Good luck to all of you dealing with manifesto - I don't really have experience with him personally, but clearly there are issues here.

Hello!  I want your "ATLUS" stuff!  Please see my list or send me a PM if you have cool ATLUS stuff!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Jan 6, 2011 at 8:38:58 AM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
If someone wants to PM me the Mother's number, I'll call her today. And tomorrow. And the day after that. . .

Jan 6, 2011 at 8:58:56 AM
technicalfoul (26)
(Dylan B-D) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
I think we should all take a trip to his town, bring him outside and bombard him with hundreds of SMB/DH carts. That will fix him!

Jan 6, 2011 at 9:08:24 AM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: MrMark0673

I'd been trying my best to warn people as often as he'd start a sales thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...

https://www.prodigydisc.com/...