Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Cheetahmen 2 Lost Levels Sealed No autograph.

May 30, 2014 at 2:58:12 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (85)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Hey guys, trying to find a decent price for a sealed Cheetahmen 2 Lost Levels witout an autograph. I got mine from Kickstarter but didn't want the autograph on mine because I don't care about Greg Pabich. Last I knew these were sold out (it is red font on the website and nothing else is so I think it sold out.

-------------------------
WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

May 30, 2014 at 3:00:07 PM
Michigan
EBay only has signed copies for completed listings. I imagine they are about the same but I just want some other input. Thanks!

Sorry, on my phone and can't edit my original post.

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

May 31, 2014 at 8:55:50 PM
buyatari2 (30)

< Master Higgins >
United States
Originally posted by: applejack8706

Hey guys, trying to find a decent price for a sealed Cheetahmen 2 Lost Levels witout an autograph. I got mine from Kickstarter but didn't want the autograph on mine because I don't care about Greg Pabich. Last I knew these were sold out (it is red font on the website and nothing else is so I think it sold out.

Lucky guy. I asked him not to sign but he did anyway. lol

Jun 1, 2014 at 12:57:25 AM
RiverCityRansom2 (7)

< Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Originally posted by: buyatari2

Whats the signature say? "Crook"

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:02:27 AM
VGS_fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: RiverCityRansom2

Whats the signature say? "Crook"
Nah, it says Dankey Kang on it.

-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:22:45 AM
Michigan

I'm so glad he didn't, every video I see of him just rubs me the wrong way haha.  I backed the Kickstarter because I just wanted the game so I could check off Cheetahmen 2 from my list (not the same as the original but good enough as I'll never afford it.  Much like the Retrozone version of NWC that I bought to check that off of my list).   I was going for a complete NES set but decided for space-saving reasons to only keep games I like to play.

I hope that not getting the autograph won't hurt the value because I'm really focusing on trimming the fat in my collection and this game will be a casualty.  It will be used to fund other collection purchases, however.

EDIT: spelling corrections. 

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Edited: 06/02/2014 at 09:26 AM by LutherDestroysTheGond

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:26:24 AM
buyatari2 (30)

< Master Higgins >
United States

I'm so glad he didn't, every video I see of him just rubs me the wrong way haha.  I bought it because I just wanted the game so I could check off Cheetahmen 2 from my list (not the same as the original but good enough as I'll never afford it.  Much like the Retrozone version of NWC that I bought to check that off of my list).   I was going for a complete NES set but decided for space-saving reasons to only keep games I like to play.

I hope that not getting the autograph won't hurt the value because I'm really focusing on trimming the fat in my collection and this game will be a casualty.  It will  be used to fund other collection purchases, however.

You won't hurt the value at all if anything your copy will sell for more because bidders will assume it is the first print. 

Jun 2, 2014 at 4:03:49 PM
iStreet (5)
< Crack Trooper >
Netherlands

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:48:03 PM
Blue Ember (59)
(Jesse Thorn) < Meka Chicken >
Washington
I've got his business card somewhere around here if you want to call him up and have him sign it lol. I pre-ordered it from a game show I went to after he talked me into a copy for cheap if I paid him up front. It was rather shady and I thought I wouldn't get my game at one point. Also he insisted on signing the damn thing.

Jun 3, 2014 at 11:27:51 AM
Michigan
IStreet - thanks for the effort but that is for an original sealed Cheetahmen 2, mine is the re-release from the Kickstarter - proto #1027. Signed copies go for 150-200 on eBay, mine is not signed and the only one I've seen not signed. Trying to get a good price range for it. It has light shelf wear and the shrink wrap has a small hole on the edge from being too tight on the box.

Blue Ember - I appreciate the offer but I have no interest in his autograph lol. When I sell it I might give the buyer his contact info if you still have it and the buyer is interested.

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Jun 3, 2014 at 12:53:58 PM
buyatari2 (30)

< Master Higgins >
United States

IStreet - thanks for the effort but that is for an original sealed Cheetahmen 2, mine is the re-release from the Kickstarter - proto #1027. Signed copies go for 150-200 on eBay, mine is not signed and the only one I've seen not signed. Trying to get a good price range for it. It has light shelf wear and the shrink wrap has a small hole on the edge from being too tight on the box.

Blue Ember - I appreciate the offer but I have no interest in his autograph lol. When I sell it I might give the buyer his contact info if you still have it and the buyer is interested.
I'd list it for $500 BIN and see what happens.

Jun 24 at 5:40:35 PM
DaneTX (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
I know this is old, but is there a difference between Cheetahmen 2 and Lost Levels?

Jun 24 at 8:07:19 PM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
Originally posted by: DaneTX

I know this is old, but is there a difference between Cheetahmen 2 and Lost Levels?

Yes, Cheetahmen 2 is a valuable game that arguably never got released. Lost Levels is a worthless Kickstarter project from a guy that fixed the code and made copies so you can actually finish the game without it glitching out at a certain point. The Lost Levels release has nothing to do with Nintendo, nor the original creators of Cheetahmen 2.

Jun 24 at 8:26:56 PM
DaneTX (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
Oh ok. Thanks. I kept seeing stuff on Ebay and noticed some were way more. Thought maybe it was along the lines of original mario bros.