NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

N64, GameCube, DS, NES, PS1 and PS2 Promo crap

Jan 9, 2008 at 1:52:19 PM
Jumpman Jr. (47)
(Will Bowins) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario

Hey Everybody,
I was going through some of my junk in my room and I ran into some stuff that I completely forgot that I had. Most of these things were burried way back in a corner between my dresser and my wall. I got these probably about 4 years ago when I started collecting from a game store. I can't even remember what store it was, actually.
I was just wondering what everybody thought these things were worth. I don't really care about them, and they might be worth nothing. I don't know, just curious I guess. Anybody's input is welcome!

First thing:
PS2 Rise to Honor box. I'm assuming its identical to what is pictured on the actual game box, but its just blown up and printed like this. Its kind of cool, but I don't like Sony. NES cart there to show size:

Next are two blown up GBA boxes. Sort of like the Rise to Honor box, these two are just bigger versions of their actual box, I'm assuming. The Mega Man one is printed like a box would be printed on the back, but the picture on the back of the Mario display is identical to the picture on the front that you can see. Again, NES cart there to show size. 2 pics:

Next are two display box-type-things for the N64. One is for Kirby 64 and the other is for Mario Party 2. They both don't have backs at all. They both have those flaps on every side that are about 2 inches wide, but then they don't connect to anything. Again, NES cart to show size.

Two Nintendo posters. One is an N64 Perfect Dark poster, which is looking cooler to me every second because it kind of looks retro with the big ugly "Nintendo 64" on the bottom. The other one is for GBA, advertising a bunch of games. Both of them don't have anything on their backs. CIB Caltron there to show size (and to show off)

PS1 poster. I hate Sony, and PS1. It has a back, and its some add for the PS1 mini console or something. Gold Sudoku to show off.

Massive Gamecube 'cube.' These things are pretty cool I guess. They're pretty big. This one has a Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin on it only. SNES Competition carts there for size and showing off purposes.

The other one is the same size and has Wave Race, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and two sports games on the back. One of them is a Kobe Bryant game, I forget which one. James Buster Douglas to show off.

Legend of Zelda Notepad, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass display thingy, Mario Golf Golf Ball.

Nintendo NES era sign. I didn't just "find this" in my room, it's been on display for a while. Just curious as to what people think its worth. Prototype Sudoku there for size and to show off.

Yeah, here's another picture of my proto Sudoku. (I'm not looking for a "price check" on this), just trying to razz some of you off

Edited: 01/09/2008 at 02:54 PM by Jumpman Jr.