Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo 64 Sign

Jun 26 at 11:20:04 PM
Retro_Game_N3rd (0)

< Cherub >
What’s up y’all?  I just acquired a pretty cool Nintendo 64 sign from a friend locally who sold off all of his stuff.

I can’t find much about it other than a YouTube video showing that I can take it apart and reveal a world of Nintendo sign underneath it all.

anyone in here have this sign and would be able to give me some sort of ballpark figure?

thanks guys!

look forward to hearing back

Jun 27 at 11:43:58 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: Retro_Game_N3rd

What’s up y’all?  I just acquired a pretty cool Nintendo 64 sign from a friend locally who sold off all of his stuff.

I can’t find much about it other than a YouTube video showing that I can take it apart and reveal a world of Nintendo sign underneath it all.

anyone in here have this sign and would be able to give me some sort of ballpark figure?

thanks guys!

$200-400

Jun 27 at 12:36:44 PM
Retro_Game_N3rd (0)

< Cherub >
Do you by chance have anything to reference, I can't find anything on eBay. I may be searching the wrong thing though.

Thanks for the reply back!

Jun 27 at 1:04:05 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Do you by chance have anything to reference, I can't find anything on eBay. I may be searching the wrong thing though.

Its there. This sign is pretty common. I am Sign Collector Guy. :-)

Jun 27 at 1:12:02 PM
Retro_Game_N3rd (0)

< Cherub >
Have you take yours apart to get the World of Nintendo sign underneath?

Jun 27 at 1:22:34 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

I have two orignal WON ones and then I have the N64 plastic portion seperate. I bought the N64 cover up part for $60

Jun 27 at 1:23:45 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

I have two orignal WON ones and then I have the N64 plastic portion seperate. I bought the N64 cover up part for $60

Its actually on the shelf in the pic in this thread.

http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jun 27 at 1:33:37 PM
Retro_Game_N3rd (0)

< Cherub >
Oh man that's badass! I'm going to attempt to take mine apart, I'm scared that I might break it though

Jun 27 at 1:47:19 PM
CaLan87 (5)
(Cody ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas

Its there. This sign is pretty common. I am Sign Collector Guy. :-)

But do you have any signs?   lol

-------------------------
*** Check out my WTB thread!! ***
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jun 27 at 2:04:20 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Oh man that's badass! I'm going to attempt to take mine apart, I'm scared that I might break it though

There is 4 to 5 pieces of double stick foam tape holding it on. FYI

Jun 27 at 2:54:54 PM
Retro_Game_N3rd (0)

< Cherub >
Yeah, I found a YouTube video of a lady taking hers apart. I'm going to be extremely careful if I attempt it

Jun 27 at 11:16:36 PM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States

thanks guys!

$200-400

They have gone up that much? End of last year I bought the one that sat on ebay for 6 months for $80 and another one that sold at auction for $40. Thought it was a $150-$200 sign?

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Jun 28 at 8:55:55 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: JaxsBox

thanks guys!

$200-400

They have gone up that much? End of last year I bought the one that sat on ebay for 6 months for $80 and another one that sold at auction for $40. Thought it was a $150-$200 sign?

Ever since people found out they were WON coverups it has changed a bit.

Jun 29 at 7:09:55 AM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States

Originally posted by: JaxsBox

thanks guys!

$200-400

Ever since people found out they were WON coverups it has changed a bit.

The cats out the bag finally. Thought it was something long known.

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.