Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

burnambill333 has been banned

LOCKED TOPIC

Mar 24, 2009 at 4:47:48 PM
jaredkk (57)
(Jared Klinger) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: NES HERBALIST

Hehe, i remember the whole debacle over nick in the faegly comic a few months ago. I got flamed for being one of the few people with a "fuck nick" attitude, with no respect for someone who rips others off. I was told "I dont know him blah blah etc." It appears I knew the dude better then some hehe
Good Riddance Scammer!

Can a mod pm me Nick's email.  He lives 10 minutes from me, and since I've never had a problem with him, I'd like to remain in touch with him.  I'm very sorry to see him get banned.

-------------------------

Mar 24, 2009 at 5:38:50 PM
langenfeld (279)
(Michael Langenfeld) < El Ripper >
Alabama
<------- Look what I found in Nick's old locker!!

Mar 24, 2009 at 5:39:21 PM
superNESman (102)
(Deniz "Alpo The Great" Kahn) < Bowser >
Illinois
I guess he just brought this upon himself. I would regularly chat with him, but only heard his sides of the stories. Now it's a good thing that you're putting the banning system into play Dain, because it shows us all how serious you are. Hearing about what he did is just sad and pathetic, especially since he's been on here for so long.

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:04:34 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NICK'S FAKE CALTRON QUESTIONEER AND A REAL ONE? Thanks guys.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Edited: 03/24/2009 at 06:04 PM by Mario's Right Nut

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:13:25 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: Mario's Right Nut

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NICK'S FAKE CALTRON QUESTIONEER AND A REAL ONE? Thanks guys.

The one you have is a fake. A fake version is being sent to me by the person who Nick told about his scam (and even sent his handy work to). I will be doing a very close comparison to let others know the difference once it arrives.

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:15:41 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Thank you, sir. That clears that up.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:17:11 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland

Wow, I'm speechless.  Not to downplay the magnitude of this "theft", but at least you are more financially well-off than the majority of this board.  If you were someone who saved up for months to buy a Caltron questioneer, I'd personally send you some money to help you recoup some of the cost.  I'm sure others would do the same.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:19:20 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Originally posted by: jonebone

WoNot to downplay the magnitude of this "theft", but at least you are more financially well-off than the majority of this board.  If you were someone who saved up for months to buy a Caltron questioneer,

Get bent.  Somehow, I don't see the difference.

EDIT:  Made it a little more specific.  Boner, if you still can't see why I am irritated at you, it makes me feel a little better.

Check out my dev blog.

Edited: 03/24/2009 at 06:33 PM by Mario's Right Nut

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:27:11 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland

Whoa calm down bud, I'm on your side here.  I know you are probably blinded with rage (I sure as hell would be), but I was being sincere and not a smart-ass.  Geez...

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:31:10 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
he friended me again. we are still buds. i have a feeling some people might not have been too polite on his "wall" and made a new account.

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:35:47 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
That is kinda ridiculous. I wish there was some way to warn us about his past issues with resealing and such. Maybe would have prevented some of this fake crap being sold. At least people would be more concerned about what he was selling. Stuff like that gets under my skin. I'm glad he's out of here.

Let's Go Penguins!

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:40:00 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: robin

he friended me again. we are still buds. i have a feeling some people might not have been too polite on his "wall" and made a new account.

Not for nothing Robin, but I wonder in light of current events, why he would still like to be friends with you. It wouldn't have anything to do with all of your killer NWC and other event memorabilia, would it? And potentially a source for more things he can counterfeit and distribute directly from original material? I'm not saying you would be a party to that kind of crap...but you were thinking of selling it, and I'm sure he was a candidate.

Sorry perhaps there is something deeper and I'm just overly-jaded from this. But I certainly wouldn't put it past him.

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:41:45 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
No, I think Dan hit it on the head. Nick doesn't do anything without an agenda, trust me when I say that.

Mar 24, 2009 at 7:12:45 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon

Whoa calm down bud, I'm on your side here.  I know you are probably blinded with rage (I sure as hell would be), but I was being sincere and not a smart-ass.  Geez...

Jonebone, I know your intentions are meaningful but come on.  It doesn't matter how much money someone has, it's the principle of the situation.  Regardless of how much money MRN has he took a long one in the pooper from Nick and there is no monetary value you can put on that.  So with that said, lets just leave this all alone.

and Right Nut, no one is getting bent

eBay listings here

Mar 24, 2009 at 7:13:31 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
well i offered to sell him one of my packages a couple weeks ago(poster, sticker, stub) and he said he was interested, but didnt jump on it or anything. i think he was one of the originals to offer me around 5k for NWC. my "relationship" with him wasnt bad at all. talked a little on AIM. i was in favor of him backing off ole taco a bit
all this other stuff actually surprises me.

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Mar 24, 2009 at 7:16:50 PM
TokinAlot (36)
(Mr Bako) < Lolo Lord >
Maine
I never knew Burnambill had done any of that stuff(besides buying Ant's CIB SE out from under him).I'm surprised anyone dealt with him after the reseal incident.

PM me if you have gem mint NES cib's or Club Nintendo codes

Mar 24, 2009 at 7:35:48 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
We all gave him a second, (and third chance)...but we have finally learned out lesson I guess. It was a hard lesson for me cause he has went on a personal bashing of me for sometime now, and we were once pretty good friends. We talked on the phone a few times, and over AIM all the time. I called him out on the whole CIB SE thing and he got all pissed at me caused he didn't think he done anything wrong. Since then he has not only insulted me personally, but also my g/f and several other people on the site as well behind their backs. Nick is only out for Nick and cares nothing about the community. He is only concerned with how he is going to make his next buck and anyone's expense, plain and simply.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Edited: 03/24/2009 at 07:36 PM by NationalGameDepot

Mar 24, 2009 at 8:51:04 PM
JJAAMMEESSNNEESS (332)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(James S) < Bowser >
California
f&ck i just bought some games off of him too
i hope i get them
F&uck

See how I made my way into the HOS!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Mar 24, 2009 at 9:03:05 PM
the tall guy (130)
(Randy the Astonishing) < Bowser >
Tennessee
If he did all of that, I don't really think saying he was a good trader is really fair to people here that actually are good traders. I didn't (and don't) rank in nearly a high enough level of income or collection status to have ever had any dealings (or contact) with him, so I can't say anything on a personal note, but if he's really ripped off the community that many times, seems like it's probably good enough to be rid of him.

I can understand he has plenty of friends, but how can you really defend something this concrete? I mean, passing off fake stuff is pretty blatant, it's not especially likely he unknowingly bought a big stack of Section Z maps from someone else that faked them.

"Meeting internet dudes is what being a dude on the internet is all about!"  ~OSG 

Mar 24, 2009 at 9:26:27 PM
OSG (28)
(PEEP and PAMP) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Originally posted by: arch_8ngel

Thanks for the transparency Dain.

Yeah, I'm QingFE on this. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure everyone else does too. Like Nick or not, I think knowing the why and the what is important for everyone.

Mar 24, 2009 at 9:59:28 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Originally posted by: qixmaster

Jonebone, I know your intentions are meaningful but come on.  It doesn't matter how much money someone has, it's the principle of the situation.  Regardless of how much money MRN has he took a long one in the pooper from Nick and there is no monetary value you can put on that.  So with that said, lets just leave this all alone.

and Right Nut, no one is getting bent
I like it when its bent. 

Check out my dev blog.

Mar 24, 2009 at 10:12:37 PM
ninfan21 (14)
(g j) < Meka Chicken >
New York
He seemed like on of the big time collector's on here. Shady stuff. I am sorry to hear people are out money.

Mar 24, 2009 at 10:24:15 PM
Marton (95)
(Martin T) < Ridley Wrangler >
Quebec
Originally posted by: the tall guy

If he did all of that, I don't really think saying he was a good trader is really fair to people here that actually are good traders. I didn't (and don't) rank in nearly a high enough level of income or collection status to have ever had any dealings (or contact) with him, so I can't say anything on a personal note, but if he's really ripped off the community that many times, seems like it's probably good enough to be rid of him.

I can understand he has plenty of friends, but how can you really defend something this concrete? I mean, passing off fake stuff is pretty blatant, it's not especially likely he unknowingly bought a big stack of Section Z maps from someone else that faked them.

I'm not taking position for him or anything, but yeah he made a lot of shady things, but I gave some great deals to some people here, and I think he was a great trader for these reasons.

In other way, if someone don't learn from his mistakes after a first chance, he probably never will and shouldn't be around here anymore.

Download my band's FREE ALBUM ! http://thenewrome.bandcamp.com/...

Mar 24, 2009 at 10:25:43 PM
JJAAMMEESSNNEESS (332)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(James S) < Bowser >
California
thanks to all that helped me out

See how I made my way into the HOS!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Edited: 03/24/2009 at 11:37 PM by JJAAMMEESSNNEESS

Mar 24, 2009 at 10:57:10 PM
GameboyRicky (149)
(Ricky ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Texas
I've made half a dozen transactions with Nick and never had an issue... but after reading this thread and learning everything that he's done, I'm glad to see him off the site.