Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FS/FT/FO: Just about my whole collection College is expensive, damn it!

Nov 12, 2016 at 10:15:44 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
For everyone who's been keeping up with this, no the trade-up isn't dead. I accepted the offer above for the Teal Gameboy Color, and since it hasn't even shipped out yet there's no point in bumping. Once it's here I'll be updating the main post with it's condition and everything, but other than a replacement cover on the back it's supposed to be in good condition.

-------------------------
I'm going to college! Sales thread for funding that's here.
Owner of post 5001 in the Aquarius thread.

Nov 15, 2016 at 2:39:32 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Alright, everything's been updated with our first handheld system, the Teal GBC! The Gameboy looks and works great, see the first post for the condition and the wisecracks about the item. And to anyone that checks out this post, have a nice day  

Nov 15, 2016 at 3:06:47 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
(Kung Fu Master) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
PM sent

Nov 15, 2016 at 5:28:45 PM
NESking80 (15)
(Chris aka inspector Callahan ) < Kraid Killer >
Michigan
Its kind of sad to see that gbc go, i had it for 3 years.

Nov 16, 2016 at 7:29:43 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Glad to see the enthusiasm for the GBC, but just a quick reminder about a few things:
  • You have to trade something video game related, NA rules.
  • I am trying to stick to a single item.*
  • Keep the troll offers in the thread, I wanna share the laughs!
*I might change this if I cant find anything for Secret Santa
These are easy to forget, so keep up with the enthusiasm but also keep this in mind  

Nov 16, 2016 at 8:15:42 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
I hope you trade something soon. I have a couple cool items I'd consider trading but, unfortunately, I already have a Teal GBC. :/

Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Nov 17, 2016 at 5:39:40 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Speak of the devil to my last post; a letter from someone on the nice list came in, and I'm now actively looking for a certain NES game they wanted. This game is less than the value of a Teal Gameboy, so if your offer includes this game and another game for the trade up I'll be happy to see it  . I'd rather not mention it in this thread in case the person comes across it (don't want to spoil the magic!), so if you're interested to know what it is message me and I'll let you know. It's rated Very Common on the NA rarity guide, so if you have a good chunk of games to spare then go for it!

Edited: 11/17/2016 at 05:53 PM by GoldeneyeGamer

Nov 18, 2016 at 9:23:09 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
I've already gotten quite a few messages from people wondering what the NES game is, but so far no luck. Remember though, this game isn't necessary, this is just so I can deal with someone on here rather than have to go through eBay for Secret Santa. It's kind of hard to make a WTB thread that I can't say what I want in the post, so this'll have to do  . I still want to get the gift to my recipient in a timely fashion, so I'll only be doing this until Sunday or Monday at the latest. But for now we're still doing it, so if you think you have it or are just curious to know what it is, let me know  

Nov 20, 2016 at 3:31:52 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Tomorrow's the last day if you want to have the NES game as part of your trade, so if you're interested in knowing what it is send me a PM and I'll let you know. Also I realized I didn't post a thread yesterday, it's not that big of a deal but I intend to let as many people know about this in case something they're interested in comes up. Not much else besides that, have a good time looking and let me know if you're interested.

Nov 22, 2016 at 8:29:53 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
No longer looking for the NES game, it's getting closer to the shipping deadline and I'd rather not do it towards the end. The Gameboy is still up for grabs, nice condition, and a great system to start out with for playing GB and GBC games, so just shoot over an offer if you have any interest  .

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:34:39 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Happy Thanksgiving! Christmas is coming up soon, and now's a great time to pick up a GBC for that seven year old nephew who's nagging everyone in the family for a 3DS. If that hits home with any of you, then you know you have to do it! And take a video of their reaction, that's always the best part  .

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:03:11 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
I was very confused when I saw you had Empire's avatar.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:08:01 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

You mean Toxies...  

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:56:20 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

Wait until you see everyone elses, almost half the Big Brother game already changed theirs.  

Nov 27, 2016 at 9:38:56 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Quick update, so currently the GBC is being traded for a DS Lite + a random game and one of those small cases that holds four games. I'll update the thread once it arrives with more details about it, but all I can say for now is that it's red and it works fine.

Nov 29, 2016 at 5:59:32 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
The next trade's up! We've got a slightly used DS Lite, SpongeBob the Yellow Avenger, and a small game case all up for trade. Pictures will be posted later tonight, I'd do it now but I've got to get ready for game night  

Nov 30, 2016 at 6:03:54 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Just updated it with pictures, you can see the dead pixels there but it's really nothing much. Remember, any and all offers are considered, so have a good time and go for it!

Edited: 11/30/2016 at 11:23 PM by GoldeneyeGamer

Dec 2, 2016 at 5:28:59 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Oh, so you're interested in the ds? I know you are, you're the one who clicked on this thread and the one reading his right now. Whether it's for someone else's Christmas present or for your own use, I know you want this DS with the Spongebob game. So go ahead and make an offer already! I'm open to anything and everything you'll have to trade, so just go for it  .

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:37:47 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
The 4th wall break didn't work, but that's fine  . As I said ages ago, I'll keep trying my best to not resort to a simple bump. I want as much interaction as possible out of this, it keeps you all entertained and shows newcomers to this that we're not (entirely) about the end goal, it's all about the journey! Sorry for everyone allergic to cringe worthy cliches for that last bit, you'll probably live. Probably.

Dec 4, 2016 at 1:06:04 AM
GreatGadon (3)
(Robert ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
So how much light does the DS lite give off? and if the sponge bob game is inserted can I use it to clean my bathroom? K thanks!

Dec 4, 2016 at 2:55:14 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: GreatGadon

So how much light does the DS lite give off? and if the sponge bob game is inserted can I use it to clean my bathroom? K thanks!
The DS Lite gives off a good amount of light, it's a more powerful light than your average light and overall the DS Lite's much lighter than most other lights. And you can use the game to clean nearly anything, but you'd get more sponge on that grime if it wasn't inserted.

Edited: 12/04/2016 at 01:10 PM by GoldeneyeGamer

Dec 6, 2016 at 9:27:16 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
I don't have anything clever to say today, so I'll treat you guys to something that's been in the works for a while for NA. A week or so after the next werewolf game I'm glad to be hosting Season 2 of NA Survivor! A few people already know just for scheduling between games, but for the most part the people following this are now the first people to know. If I can't think of anything tomorrow I may go into more detail, but for now enjoy the thread and think of an offer on the DS  

Dec 6, 2016 at 5:12:11 PM
GreatGadon (3)
Wisconsin
Cool I might have to give it a try.

Dec 6, 2016 at 10:12:36 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Again, nothing clever to say today, but don't worry this time I'll be blabbering a bit closer to home. My Secret Santa present I was looking for before in this thread ended up not being anywhere else on here and of course a seller on ebay ended up not sending, but nevertheless I was able to put together a great little package that I think my recipient is really going to like. My precautionary measure for you guys to message me so I didn't give out whose Santa I was worked out well, because I may or may not have had to lie to one of you guys about what I was looking for  . Now that it's shipped out it's to late for that game to be added, but this is a trade thread after all and not a blog, so think of something else to trade me  .

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:48:29 PM
GreatGadon (3)
Wisconsin
Got my SS gift boxed and ready to go I just need to drop it off at the post office. I really enjoyed picking out things that they would like and I even added a few things as a bonus. I never had a problem as a buyer on ebay until I was shopping for my SS, two people had to be difficult and tie things up. I am glad the SS post starts early to give people plenty of time for this. I am also very interested to see what the person who got my name sends me as I think I wrote an entire page on things I was into and a wide spectrum of things as well.