Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

the Mysteriouse Goonies II Short Box ? looking for a Goonies II variant

Sep 17, 2017 at 1:49:26 PM
8BiTGeeKPrO N CO. (2)
< Little Mac >
New Jersey
Ok i've been searching for years since ive started and have joined here many moons ago... lol" " 

​Im Collecting Goonies Variants and Alternates, regions and anyhting just Goonies/ Goonies II.

​I need some help as some regions are becomming harder to find and locate and i keep hearing about this so called 
Asia" " Korea ?? Short Box light Grey Cartridge maybe Alternate Label/ variant and a cardboard sleeve?..
and some parts of the game might be 
removed or taken out due to restraints???
​I need this to complete my Collection before its toooo late!

​Is there anyone out there that has or knows about this game and its Variation status's?

​If i have to use chinese Water Torture i will........... LOL!

{ { ​Disclaimer } } 

​I don't know if any of this is credible and or true only have heard of and read of.. never seen pictures or true fact.... " YET "

thank you:
​8BiTGeeKPrO & Co.

-------------------------

GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!

Sep 17, 2017 at 2:08:03 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
It prefers being called structurally challenged

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

Sep 17, 2017 at 3:56:17 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
My guess is your talking about a hong kong variant?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Sep 18, 2017 at 4:33:06 AM
adler_0 (60)
(Jesse Hric) < Meka Chicken >
Oregon
Originally posted by: 8BiTGeeKPrO N CO.

Ok i've been searching for years since ive started and have joined here many moons ago... lol" " 

​Im Collecting Goonies Variants and Alternates, regions and anyhting just Goonies/ Goonies II.

​I need some help as some regions are becomming harder to find and locate and i keep hearing about this so called 
Asia" " Korea ?? Short Box light Grey Cartridge maybe Alternate Label/ variant and a cardboard sleeve?..
and some parts of the game might be 
removed or taken out due to restraints???
​I need this to complete my Collection before its toooo late!

​Is there anyone out there that has or knows about this game and its Variation status's?

​If i have to use chinese Water Torture i will........... LOL!

{ { ​Disclaimer } } 

​I don't know if any of this is credible and or true only have heard of and read of.. never seen pictures or true fact.... " YET "

thank you:
​8BiTGeeKPrO & Co.

Not goonies 2, but...

Found in this thread:  http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for any "display only" N64 boxes.  PM me, $$$.

Jan 6, 2018 at 6:44:54 PM
Phins (68)
(-P Z T-) < Kraid Killer >
Utah
Originally posted by: adler_0

Found in this thread:  http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&th...

I think that's an HKGC bootleg cart, it's still cool but unofficial

We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
Our Heaven, and our Hell.
This, is Outer Heaven.