Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NintendoAge 2017 Weekly Contests Presents: Kickle Cubicle Contest ends Sunday, 4/30/17 at 11 PM NA time

May 1, 2017 at 12:10:27 PM
bearcat-doug (34)
(Doug C.) < Bowser >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Stryphos

Scores updated.

Welcome Redneck_RN, for joining in this week.

Also, crazy that the tall guy's early (and still impressive) score netted him 7th overall this week. Each week these scores are impressive!

Ninjistar may earn a sniping crown yet ...

Awesome scores as always! Great job everyone!

-------------------------
2017 NintendoAge Weekly Contests Hall of Fame Inductee

May 1, 2017 at 1:22:32 PM
SuperJimtendo (7)
(Jimbo ) < Lolo Lord >
Colorado
Well I'm going to mail bea "the red hat violation" picture. The original "pumpkin humpkin" is the prize for link in 9th place if they want it. And I'll upload high res pics for anyone that wants to download them at some point.

owner of post 5000 in the age of Aquarius thread

Original Paintings for sale : https://www.etsy.com/shop/UVCStudios

May 1, 2017 at 1:31:09 PM
Bea_Iank (4)
(Beatrice Bueno Iank) < Master Higgins >
Brazil
My poor, poor red hat.  
Let me know how much shipping will be and I will paypal you the amount.

A paragon of purity, chastity and innocence.
Fair reminder that I don't weigh the same as a duck, so I am not made of wood and therefore I am no witch.
Sometimes I don't know where in the world I am.

May 1, 2017 at 1:45:45 PM
SuperJimtendo (7)
(Jimbo ) < Lolo Lord >
Colorado
I'll figure all that out soon

owner of post 5000 in the age of Aquarius thread

Original Paintings for sale : https://www.etsy.com/shop/UVCStudios

May 1, 2017 at 5:02:27 PM
ninjistar (29)
(Mr E ) < El Ripper >
California
Originally posted by: Stryphos

Scores updated.

Welcome Redneck_RN, for joining in this week.

Also, crazy that the tall guy's early (and still impressive) score netted him 7th overall this week. Each week these scores are impressive!

Ninjistar may earn a sniping crown yet ...

Haha. That's not my intention, but I think I could accept that  

On the hunt for prototypes...

Eat, sleep, collect, repeat.
[ YouTube ]   [ Twitter ]   [ Blog ]   [ RF Generation ]   [ VGCollect ]   [ NA WTB

May 2, 2017 at 3:28:09 AM
link463 (25)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Kansas
Originally posted by: SuperJimtendo

Well I'm going to mail bea "the red hat violation" picture. The original "pumpkin humpkin" is the prize for link in 9th place if they want it. And I'll upload high res pics for anyone that wants to download them at some point.

Sure, I'll take it. IT's probably the only prize I'll win this year. I promise to frame it and hang it in my game room when I get back to the states.

Thanks for writing. I apologize for the delay in responding to your email during this busy time of year.
In regard to your email, it is great to hear that you have found a copy of Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64. Perfect dark was a first person shooter game that was released in May of 2000. I personally enjoyed this game a lot during my mid-teen years since it allows for up to four players to play at one time. All the Perfect Dark cartridges were black.

I hope this information is what you are looking for.

-
Response I received from Nintendo customer support when I asked if they knew any thing about a black Perfect Dark cart.

Oct 28, 2018 at 2:55:55 PM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Originally posted by: guillavoie

Originally posted by: mbd39

Prior Kickle Cubicle contests were one life (makes sense considering the possibility of 1up loops) and people were getting millions of points, so I expect crazy scores this week.

Indeed, 1-life, and in 2010 and 2011 we were highly Pro-1-life rule because it was a good way to shorten the runs attempt. it solves a lot of looping problems and abuse (like you said), and because it was a way to make almost any game difficult or more difficult at the least.

I loved the 1-life rule  

I also love the one life rule. I think it should be used more often. If not always. 

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.