Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Ciao a tutti!!! HI ALL!!!

Aug 10, 2007 at 8:22:05 AM
Pinkchapel (0)
(Lorenzo Mazzufferi) < Cherub >
Italy
Hi guys!! i'm Lorenzo aka Pinkchapel and i'm an italian NINTENDO (NES above all!!!)  BIG BIG FAN!!!
I was born in 1982 so i was there the day of the NES italian launch....even my dad's money pocket remember that day!! =D!!!

During all these years i sell all my NES+30games(CIB) to buy a fucking playstation1 (10 years ago i think....)....i know i know.....i'm an idiot........so I start to collect seriously since few months...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My collection NOW:

Game & Watch ( 7 loose + 1 CIB)

NES (system+2pad+2zapper+4score+nesAdvantage+15games: 7 CIB + 8 loose. I'm looking for POWER GLOVE for several months on ebay and i found nothing!!!)

SNES (8 games: 5 CIB + 3 loose)

GC (7 games CIB)

Gameboy (5 games with the case) and i'm trying to collect all the 7 versions of the GB)

Wii (6 games)

Nintendo accessories
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...ALL PAL (A & B) for sure!!!! so... when you found something PAL remember me, ok? LOL  =D

I'm also collecting various 80s electronic thing such as: Sega MegaDrive, Sega Master system II, Electronic (GIG) Tiger....I REALLY LOVE THE 80s after all!!!!

That's All Folks! See ya in the forum!! Bye!   ^___^ /

Edited: 08/10/2007 at 08:53 AM by Pinkchapel

Aug 10, 2007 at 11:01:31 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
WELCOME!!
~~NGD

-------------------------
Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Aug 10, 2007 at 12:18:46 PM
Pinkchapel (0)
(Lorenzo Mazzufferi) < Cherub >
Italy
Hi NGD!!! I followed your suggestion to join this community. very very interesting

Aug 10, 2007 at 7:57:40 PM
Limbofunk (160)
(Otto Man) < King Solomon >
New York
Hello Lorenzo,
  Nice to meet you!  There's a great group of people on here so if you have any questions, feel free to ask! 

Aug 11, 2007 at 7:22:22 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
I'll keep you in mind on the inevitable day that I get some PAL doubles. In the meantime, if you're looking for any NTSC stuff, I'd gladly trade my NTSC doubles for your PAL doubles

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Aug 12, 2007 at 8:41:06 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Glad to have you with us! Enjoy our great community. I'll keep an eye out for a power glove for ya.

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!