NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB CIB Consoles & Handhelds

Jan 7, 2013 at 8:59:55 PM
MrBean (2)
(Adam Bean) < Little Mac >
United States
Hey all,

I don't know why I've been on such a binge lately; however I have to slow down! Once the girlfriend moves in soon, my vintage gaming purchases are going to take a big decline so I need to sneak them in while I still can! Anyway, I'm on the hunt for way too much right now and I think my current focus needs to be on consoles and handhelds. I'm trying at the least to recreate all the systems I owned growing up and through my teens as I get so angry that I parted ways with them throughout the years. I have a handful; however I'm looking for a lot of stuff right now. I'd love to pick up a Genesis, Turbo Grafix, Neo Geo, etc. at some point; however as stated I want to at least focus on those that I used to have first.

Ideally, I'm looking for good to near mint condition complete in box with original inserts, controllers, cables, and inserts would be a bonus; however pending price and what you have I'm open to anything really.

I'm looking for more than this so feel free to drop whatever you may have; however I think these are my current priorities:
- 3DS (Zelda edition)
- DSi XL (Mario vs. Donkey Kong bundle) 
- Gameboy (original, would probably consider micro/pocket too)
- GBA (Glacier edition)
- GBA SP (Zelda or NES edition)
- GBC (preferably atomic purple)
- Gamecube (DOL-101 Platinum) [need system, cables, controller]
- GameGear (ideally the blue edition)
- NES (open to any, but probably prefer the sports set)
- NES (top loader) 
- N64 (Ice Blue)
- PS2 (probably going to go for both the original and the slim)
- PSOne (ideally the combo box with screen)
- PSP (ideally either of the god of war edition or metal gear)
- SNES (mini) 
- Virtual Boy
- Xbox [original] (Halo edition)

Feel free to leave pics and asking prices.

Thanks

- Also, new to the site; however I've been on GameTZ (MrBean) for over 11 years with great feedback.

-------------------------