Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Outside Nintendo Projects

Oct 15, 2015 at 6:33:23 PM
Guggles (15)

(Guggle Wok) < Crack Trooper >
Hawaii
I'm trying to find more information on this Proto: "Arachnid Mark Dart's Challenge".  

I know Nintendo worked with outside entities to develop software/hardware entertainment solutions (i.e. Minnesota Lottery cart, Lifecycle, etc...), but I can't find any information on this particuluar proto.   I think it was meant to be connected to a real life dartboard via the controller socket.   It was developed by Incredible Technologies, but it isn't listed on their web site.

Does anyone have any information about this or know if the actual dartboard exists?    I'm thinking that this is another one of those dead projects that was never released. 

Thanks!
-G

Edited: 12/15/2015 at 05:21 PM by Guggles

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:35:00 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Where'd you get the picture from?

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:57:42 AM
MrMark0673 (455)
(Mark Nolan) < Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Where'd you get the picture from?

I'm guessing it's his.

Gugs has enough cool stuff to fill a museum. I'm always amazed at what he seems to dig up.

On Topic:  Arachnid dart boards are pretty big in the bar collectible scene.  Lots of overlap between pinball and shuffle bowling collectors (though, oddly, not so much the arcade guys).  Never seen or heard anything about this one before, but you may have a shot of getting some info from an electronic dart board collector.

Insanely cool too.  Any pics of the cart?

-------------------------
Hi, my name is Mark, and I collect (and now sell!) Prototypes.

Photobucket

The Largest Comprehensive List of NES Protos for Sale Available on the Web!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...