Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: Home stretch of GB games for a complete set! Some commons. Carts only. 23 Left ~ Prices listed for every item ~ Willing to trade, too.

Oct 14 at 1:33:02 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
I actually want more than this list, but if I get these specific titles I'll finally have 100%, complete set and can start filling in the need variants I want, and also getting better copies.  Also, I'm only looking for cartridges in MINT shape. very minor wear is ok.  Labels need to have no label wear and any damage must be the type where indentions are only visibly by reflection.  I don't need perfect carts, but very good quality condition with no immediately visible problems.  I also don't mind sharpie ink on the back, or sticker/dirty residue that isn't on the label.  I can clean carts up, no problem.

My bounties/prices are offered below and I'm willing to trade.  I have a ton of stuff for trade, so if you are willing to trade let me know what you might want and I'll try to curate a list for you.  I'd prefer a trade, but that's certainly not required.

Also, these prices include shipping.  Also, if you have a feedback rating on here of 10 or more, I'm willing to pay as a friend through Paypal.  I know that sellers aren't suppose to ask, but I'm willing to offer.  I'm motivated to knock this out.

The List:

Darkman - $80.00
FIFA Soccer '96 - $10.00
FIFA Soccer '97 - $10.00
Flintstones: King Rock Treasure Island - $35.00
Heavyweight Championship Boxing - $5.00
Hook - $5.00
Hunchback of Notre Dame - $5.00
International Superstar Soccer - $10.00
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters - $10.00
Last Action Hero - $10.00
LoopZ - $10.00
Megalit - $20.00
Mercenary Force - $8.00
Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing - $8.00
Ninja Gaiden Shadow - $35.00
Nobunaga's Ambition - $10.00
Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge - $10.00
Spider-Man 3: Invasion of the Spider Slayers - $10.00 (Pending/Shipped)
Superman - $10.00
Sword of Hope 2 - $25.00
T2: The Arcade Game - $5.00
Tumble Pop - $35.00
Wario Land II - $12.00
WCW: The Main Event - $25.00

Here are the carts I own but would like to upgrade.  This is a low priority, but I am interested in these too.

Battle Bull
Dragonheart
Earthworm Jim
Elite Soccer
F-15 Strike Eagle
Ghostbusters II
King of Fighters '95
Kingdom Crusade
Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing
SeaQuest: DSV

-------------------------
Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Edited: 10/16/2019 at 09:04 AM by rlh

Oct 14 at 3:05:05 PM
SoleGooseProductions (129)
(Beau ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
The end is in sight!

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." ~ Blade Runner

SoleGooseProductions.com

Oct 14 at 3:22:10 PM
rlh (67)
North Carolina
Originally posted by: SoleGooseProductions

The end is in sight!

So it is... sort of.  I will still want to replace about 8 carts in poorer conditon, and then there is a rating system I have, one level from my personal threshold I'll probably never finish swapping out, but only when I find crazy good deals.

...then there's the other 50 or so variants I want to hunt down for a complete variant list.  I was doing all of this at once, but I decided to just focus so I could check it off.  Even if some of the carts I own make my eye twitch coz they are so lucky, it'll still count.  I can always upgrade later.

But, thanks for the encouragement.  Up next will probably be Game Gear carts, or possibly the N64 set.  I haven't decided yet, but that's probably at least a year away.

Oct 14 at 3:35:09 PM
MiamiSlice (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
New Jersey
Do you have a list of what you have for trade? And carts you are looking to upgrade? I might have a Spiderman 3 cart that's minty, can update you in a few hours.

Oct 14 at 3:41:11 PM
rlh (67)
North Carolina
Originally posted by: MiamiSlice

Do you have a list of what you have for trade? And carts you are looking to upgrade? I might have a Spiderman 3 cart that's minty, can update you in a few hours.

I added a secondary list.  Looks like there are 10 games I want to replace.  Regarding what's for trade, either send me your WTB list, or just tell me in general terms what you are interested in.  I've started to weed down my collection of random games and such.  I really don't have an organized list yet, but it's hundreds of games across 10-15 systems, a bunch of different Game Boy units across many generations and models, and other hardware too.  My collection is linked in my sig. I'd say I'm looking to trim about 25% of that, which should give you and idea, and most of the top-shelf stuff I'm looking to move eventually too.  Not all of it, but most of it.  I'm in the middle of resturcturing my desires.

Oct 14 at 10:59:36 PM
MiamiSlice (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
New Jersey
OK sorry to keep you waiting. Here's the game: https://imgur.com/a/bvOL1OC...

It's the only one I have from your list. If you are OK with the condition, I will propose some options from your collection (probably a DS game worth ~$10). 

Oct 15 at 7:57:33 AM
rlh (67)
North Carolina
Originally posted by: MiamiSlice

OK sorry to keep you waiting. Here's the game: https://imgur.com/a/bvOL1OC

It's the only one I have from your list. If you are OK with the condition, I will propose some options from your collection (probably a DS game worth ~$10). 

Pmed, we can finish the conversation in a PM.  Doesn't have to be in this thread.

Also, daily bump.