Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

I think I found a bug... Pictures in the collections database...

Dec 5, 2011 at 7:33:14 PM
Contra__Man (130)
(Gavin Palmer) < El Ripper >
Colorado
Ok, this is specific to the personal "Collections" database where each each member can create a list of their games, upload photos, etc.

I noticed when I upload cart, manual and box photos, it creates 3 little camera icons next to the name of the game in question.

However, when you click on these camera icons, it links you to a random picture from your collection and some are even duplicates and not even the game in question you are trying to view. If you click on the title of the game, it opens the details page and you can see all three pictures correctly. But then again if you try to click and enlarge one of these pictures, it will bring up the picture viewer of a random (different) game you have uploaded.There seems to be some kind of problem with the linking mechanism of the pictures you have uploaded.

Hopefully I explained this okay, if not let me know. Thanks!!

-------------------------
Currently Playing (5): 
Air Fortress; Dragon Warrior III; Stinger; Kickle Cubicle; Dr. Mario

Completed Games (22):  
Adventures of Lolo; Adventures of Lolo 2; Bomberman; Bram Stoker's Dracula; Bubble Bobble; Castlevania; Chip & Dale RR
; Contra; Double Dragon; Faxanadu; Final Fantasy; Gradius; Mega Man; Mega Man 2; Mendel Palace; Ms. Pac-Man; Rampage; Rolling Thunder; Spy vs. Spy; Super Mario Bros; Super Mario Bros 2; Super Mario Bros 3