Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: GBA Slot Cover & OEM Stylus for DS Lite Also, rubber bumper for SNES shoulder button

Aug 28, 2017 at 6:12:52 PM
Webhead123 (30)
(Jordan S.) < El Ripper >
Texas
For DS Lite: Looking for a cartridge slot cover for the GBA port, clean and in good shape. Color doesn't matter. Also looking for an OEM stylus for the same. Again, color doesn't matter and doesn't even have to match the GBA cover, so long as it's in good shape (not chewed, cracked, etc).

For SNES: One of my SNES controllers has a blown-out rubber bumper that goes just under the shoulder button and makes it springy. Wondering if anyone has one of these that they are interested in selling or knows where I might look for replacement SNES controller bits.

​Thank you for stopping in!

-------------------------
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Now Playing: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Switch)
Last Beaten: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-2929-9013-9208

Sep 3, 2017 at 12:43:29 PM
Webhead123 (30)
(Jordan S.) < El Ripper >
Texas
Bump

-------------------------
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Now Playing: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Switch)
Last Beaten: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-2929-9013-9208