Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 7, 2009 at 9:28:26 AM
HeartOfDavid (61)
(David Clark) < El Ripper >
Louisiana
I'm not even sure if these exist or not, but does anyone have scans of the service center manuals. I've been doing some digging on the interwebs and have come up empty-handed. Honestly, I would prefer scans that had some sort of watermark so that they NEVER get thrown into the mix as "official" manuals. Does anyone have anything like this? If you do and it doesn't have watermarks, I think I can add them here. If I can't, I WILL delete them. Let me know if you can help. Thanks and God bless!

-Dave

-------------------------
For the longest time, I've said that Christ died FOR us. The truth is, He died INSTEAD of us!

Edited: 07/07/2009 at 10:06 AM by HeartOfDavid

Jul 7, 2009 at 9:37:24 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
I think most people who have them would never scan them, myself including. Even with the watermarks I highly doubt anyone would ever want to do it.

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

Jul 7, 2009 at 9:53:52 AM
superNESman (102)
(Deniz "Alpo The Great" Kahn) < Bowser >
Illinois
Yeah, this is like asking for top secret info that you would have to actually pay money for...wel virtually it IS that. It's something you just don't reproduce and to anyone who would fully San it and not just give the info would likely be doing something stupid.

Jul 7, 2009 at 10:05:59 AM
HeartOfDavid (61)
(David Clark) < El Ripper >
Louisiana
Oh, OK, I had no idea. Well scratch that and you can close the topic. Thanks for the info, guys!

For the longest time, I've said that Christ died FOR us. The truth is, He died INSTEAD of us!