Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

flintstones surprise on dinosaur peak not a bad price either!

Sep 09 at 2:31:56 PM
Nes Freak (31)
(Dave ) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
16.99 at the thrift store!

No, im just kidding.  i wish lol.  i got it for 700 off ebay and in near mint condition which is better than the 800 dollar one with a torn label.  anather big one off my list

Sep 09 at 2:40:31 PM
NESfiend (25)
(Travis ) < El Ripper >
Missouri
Lol definitely had me going. Cussing about how I never get that lucky. Great find nevertheless. That thing is so minty I'd be worried it's a repro label. I'm sure you did your due diligence though. Very cool

Sep 09 at 2:43:29 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Game store near me had a mint copy for almost $900 so that is a great pickup.

Sep 09 at 2:53:50 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: NESfiend

Lol definitely had me going. Cussing about how I never get that lucky. Great find nevertheless. That thing is so minty I'd be worried it's a repro label. I'm sure you did your due diligence though. Very cool
   thanks!  yes its real i looked it over carefully.  its has standard cosmic wear its not a perfect label

Edited: 09/09/2019 at 02:54 PM by Nes Freak

Sep 09 at 3:08:43 PM
NESfiend (25)
(Travis ) < El Ripper >
Missouri
Originally posted by: Nes Freak

thanks!  yes its real i looked it over carefully.  its has standard cosmic wear its not a perfect label

If that is standard cosmetic wear, your definition of mint is awfully strict. That thing looks like it came out of a sealed box this morning.

Sep 09 at 3:29:53 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
At first I was jealous and wanted to punch you in the balls............then I scrolled down and was like "He got me, good one".................You win this round. :-)

Sep 09 at 3:40:14 PM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia

If that is standard cosmetic wear, your definition of mint is awfully strict
As it should be. Too many people have no standard for that word. 

It is very nice looking indeed. But with the relatively low resolution the forum can display I’m sure there are details we can’t see here. 

Oh, and:  OP ya got me too, lol! $17 what! oh, ok lol

Edited: 09/09/2019 at 03:41 PM by gunpei

Sep 09 at 3:48:34 PM
NESfiend (25)
(Travis ) < El Ripper >
Missouri
Originally posted by: gunpei

Agree when it comes to CIB and sealed. 30 year old loose carts though, you can only be so picky. Clean label with no cuts or tears, no writing or other markings on cart, no damage. How much more can you expect from a cart?

Sep 09 at 4:11:40 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California

Originally posted by: Nes Freak

If that is standard cosmetic wear, your definition of mint is awfully strict. That thing looks like it came out of a sealed box this morning.

its not really that scratched up but the adhesive has spots under the label from being in either a humid enviroment or hot attic

Sep 09 at 4:12:53 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California

Agree when it comes to CIB and sealed. 30 year old loose carts though, you can only be so picky. Clean label with no cuts or tears, no writing or other markings on cart, no damage. How much more can you expect from a cart?

i expected it to get up a do a little dance lol.

Sep 09 at 4:41:41 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

At first I was jealous and wanted to punch you in the balls............then I scrolled down and was like "He got me, good one".................You win this round. :-)
trust me  i would have been waymore more ecstatic if i really got it for that price lol.  i will say this though. i did get little sampson for 120 from  a local gaming store just months before the price sky rocketed in 2011.  and i got the LS manual free.

Sep 09 at 5:33:53 PM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
In theory, it doesn’t matter what we can expect. If it’s not mint then it’s not mint. Grading can’t be done on a curve or it’s meaningless.
I could lecture about the process but I don’t want to be overbearing. So I will just say that truly NM/M condition is difficult to find with many item categories. “There is no perfect card.”

In this example, many small flaws are visible in the close-up and that is just a partial shot. I will agree all day that it’s very nice. It’s not mint condition. 

Sep 09 at 8:00:17 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California

In theory, it doesn’t matter what we can expect. If it’s not mint then it’s not mint. Grading can’t be done on a curve or it’s meaningless.
I could lecture about the process but I don’t want to be overbearing. So I will just say that truly NM/M condition is difficult to find with many item categories. “There is no perfect card.”

In this example, many small flaws are visible in the close-up and that is just a partial shot. I will agree all day that it’s very nice. It’s not mint condition. 
well my little samson cart i have is mint.  not one scratch stain wear of any kind    and yes your right mint is hard to find.  but i think saving 400 to 600 dollars for an outstanding cart vs a mint is fine for a game like this lol.

Edited: 09/09/2019 at 08:01 PM by Nes Freak

Sep 09 at 9:47:15 PM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
It is fine. I never try to buy mint. Just not my target. Although when I buy new I do try to keep things nice, that goes for games, magazines, whatever. I'd be interested to see your Little Samson.

Sep 10 at 12:32:50 AM
jfreakofkorn (23)
< King Solomon >
United States
Nice showing cart . . . And enjoy seeing fotos of them

Sep 11 at 12:15:32 AM
NES Connoisseur (0)
(Nintendo Enthusiast ) < Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
Congrats ,nice pickup ..That is one of the games on my "most wanted list "..

Sep 12 at 7:51:38 AM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube Boss) < Bowser >
United Kingdom
Well done.

-------------------------
"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Sep 12 at 1:24:10 PM
Strikezone1 (1)
(Steve ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
Wow, $16.99?! Deal of a lifetime LOL!  

But seriously, $700 for this game in VG/NM condition is still a good deal. Congrats!