NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Wolverine: Origins

May 1, 2009 at 6:42:01 PM
!damage! (71)
(Dane .) < Kraid Killer >
Wisconsin

went and saw it this morning,

good movie, but the whole deadpool thing was a bit of a let down (not sticking to his story)

anyone else see it?

which ending did you see if you did?

-------------------------
Dibin: I'm here for tits.

May 1, 2009 at 6:44:48 PM
gamecollectman (40)
(I Got Jokes....) < Meka Chicken >
Wisconsin
Yep, me, the fiancee' and son went to go see it. It was pretty good. Not great but to me X2 remains the standard for any X-Men movies that come out. Yeah deadpool was interesting, but i thought the fight scenes were awesome. Also was ticked they didn't do more with Gambit.

Also the ending i saw before we left was Stryker walking in a daze and then being told he was being charged with murder.

Edited: 05/01/2009 at 06:59 PM by gamecollectman

May 1, 2009 at 7:05:58 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Wait, what...there is more than one ending? How does that work?

May 1, 2009 at 7:14:07 PM
ZoOmer (40)
(B H) < Meka Chicken >
California
yeah WTF more than one ending???.... LAME, so now their making it so we have to se the damn movie twice lol.

FS/Trade List  |  My LA Treasure Hunt thread  |  Mario WTB list  |  Black Box WTB list

May 1, 2009 at 7:54:19 PM
gamecollectman (40)
(I Got Jokes....) < Meka Chicken >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: arch_8ngel

Yeah, from what I've heard i guess it has a different ending over in Japan or something of the sort.  Though i haven't seen any different endings myself just yet, even online.

May 1, 2009 at 8:25:44 PM
removed-07-06-2016 (214)

< Bowser >
Other
I saw it today. Not bad... There's the whole Stryker walking thing, but we sat all the way through the credits and there was an extra clip at the end. I won't spoil it, but make sure you sit through them, it was worth the 2 minutes.

May 1, 2009 at 9:12:46 PM
!damage! (71)
(Dane .) < Kraid Killer >
Wisconsin

it's after the credits roll

there are 3 different endings, and depending on the theatres and someone working there that knows they could have any amount of of the 3 different endings

the one we went to admitted to having 2 of them (Eastgate, Madison), and said the other should be at Point (in Madison also)

Dibin: I'm here for tits.

May 1, 2009 at 10:14:37 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
i'm not really reading this thread cause i'm watching it tomorrow. hope its good. big xmen fan. love the movies.

Let's Go Penguins!

May 2, 2009 at 10:45:31 AM
gavmasterflash (47)
(dave g) < Ridley Wrangler >
Taiwan
Originally posted by: gamecollectman

Yeah, from what I've heard i guess it has a different ending over in Japan or something of the sort. Though i haven't seen any different endings myself just yet, even online.

I'm in Korea, it's possible the alternate ending is also playing here, I will let you know.  A lot of times, they make different endings for films in different countries.  It depends on the culture of the country.  For example, American audiences generally prefere happy endings in which the protagonist is able to overcome their obstacles.  European audiences are more likely to go for a really fucked up or tragic ending that has a message of some sort about life.  And Eastern cultures have totally different values and tastes in movies, so there you can have another type of ending. 

I'll give you an example.  28 Days Later.  In the American version, you can assume that the people are able to reach safety with other normal humans at the end.  In the European ending, you can pretty much assume that they all will die and are indeed the last humans on Earth.

May 2, 2009 at 4:25:04 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
Originally posted by: nesguy

I saw it today. Not bad... There's the whole Stryker walking thing, but we sat all the way through the credits and there was an extra clip at the end. I won't spoil it, but make sure you sit through them, it was worth the 2 minutes.

oh man, you gotta pm me what happened. i stayed for the stryker part, but thought that was it! bah.

the movie, i thought, was awesome. probably either my favorite now if not, tied with x2. so, i'm guessing sabertooth is still alive according to the newer movies? if he didn't die in these, i guess he probably didn't die in the fall at the end of the first one.

Let's Go Penguins!

May 2, 2009 at 7:17:28 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
i want to see this movie but dont have day off for a few weeks

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

May 2, 2009 at 8:44:33 PM
coolpapachiv (8)
(Thomas Chivers) < Meka Chicken >
Oregon
Originally posted by: wrldstrman

" but dont have day off for a few weeks"

WTF... you had better get paid some serious $ to work for a few weeks without a day off..

May 3, 2009 at 5:44:58 AM
FallenAngel (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(fallen ngel) < Tourian Tourist >
Netherlands
Hmm.. i got another conspiracy theory about the ending(s).
The movie leaked online about a month ago(yes i saw the movie about a month ago).
Watched it at home on my big screen for free,at the same time people that made the movie freaked out and they contacted the FBI.
Maybe thats why they made different endings and edited/deleted some parts?