Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Prison Break Anyone else a fan?

Apr 4, 2017 at 10:12:05 PM
TDIRunner (17)
(Jon ) < King Solomon >
Illinois
Did anyone watch the comeback of Prison Break tonight?  I was a huge fan of the show when it was originally on, and I was really excited to watch tonight's show.  Overall, I enjoyed it.  It left a lot of questions, but I sort of expected that. I think I'm hooked for the new season.

I followed the original 4 seasons very closely when they were on, even when the story got to be a little strange in season 4.  I also watched the final "movie" (2 episodes) that was never released on TV.  I even watched the episode of Breakout Kings which featured T-Bag getting out of Fox River again.  

Anyway, I hope I'm not the only fan and that there are a few others who want to discuss the show.   

-------------------------

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Apr 4, 2017 at 11:34:35 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
I really enjoyed this show on Netflix...I'm assuming the 2 episode finale was what I saw there since I didn't see this on TV ever. I didn't know there was a return tonight! So they are doing a whole new season?

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Apr 4, 2017 at 11:50:38 PM
TDIRunner (17)
(Jon ) < King Solomon >
Illinois
Yep, whole new season 5. Most of the main cast is back too.

The final "movie" was called Prison Break: The Final Break. It was released as its own blue ray disc, but it was really just two episodes that didn't make it to TV. I'm sure it's included on Netflix, but I've never checked because I have it on disc.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:10:10 AM
NickTLG (48)
(Nintendo Sage) < Bowser >
Illinois
I really enjoyed the first season. The second season started losing the wind in its sail. Season 3 was a hard pill to swallow, made a lot of dark promises and couldn't deliver. Season 4 was convoluted as heck. I'm really surprised it's come back, to be honest. I may check out the new season if I continue to hear good things. (I also watched the "movie".)

Instagram
Wishlist

Edited: 04/05/2017 at 12:10 AM by NickTLG