Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Game Hack English Translation Hack for Wachenroder Looking to network with Sega Saturn ROM Hackers

Oct 10, 2016 at 5:19:49 PM
BulletBill (9)
(Will ) < Little Mac >
Pennsylvania
Good afternoon NA'ers.
I am looking for assistance/networking with individuals who would be willing to help put together an English patch for the Sega Saturn Steampunk SRPG Wachenroder - a Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, type of game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wac...

This idea was sparked from the recent release of the Policenauts English Patch for the Sega Saturn. I currently have access to an english translation document but was wondering if anyone knows or knows of anyone who would be looking to help with a niche project.

Hit me up if you have any questions, ideas OR you feel that I'm running a fools errand, ha ha.

-------------------------
Sega Saturn Collector and Enthusiest

Edited: 10/10/2016 at 05:22 PM by BulletBill

Oct 10, 2016 at 7:08:54 PM
Gorillazero (53)
(Well That's Just Prime) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Wrong site, try romhacking.net. gl

Bounty: Neo Geo Pocket and Color Games PAL/UK. Dive Alert, Pocket Reversi, Puzzle Link 1 and 2, Gals Fighters

Oct 11, 2016 at 10:47:00 AM
BulletBill (9)
(Will ) < Little Mac >
Pennsylvania
Much obliged.

Sega Saturn Collector and Enthusiest

Oct 12, 2016 at 12:58:50 PM
spawncalibur (6)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
Agree romhacking is your best place for that. Find the guys that did the Sega Saturn Policenauts translation might help. From what little I know Sega Saturn isnt the easiest for game hacking but could be wrong.

FS: NES Repros
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadi...
WTB/FT: Kabuki Quantum Fighter/Batman cart/Sega Genesis system Starting from scratch again. NES, SNES, N64