Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

1990/94 NWC Finalist back in the gaming scene! Back after 20+ years!

Jul 16 at 9:21:41 AM
real_diculous (0)
(David Lopez) < Tourian Tourist >
New Jersey
It's not a bad idea thanks!

-------------------------
Dave Lopez
1990/94 Nintendo World Championships Finalist
Twitch: real_diculous

Jul 16 at 10:06:33 AM
WhyNotZoidberg (5)
(Julien ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Quebec
Originally posted by: real_diculous

Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Welcome. Have any swag from the comps laying around you want to show off?

Since I accidentally deleted everything before I re-uploaded it all here. Sorry!

You 3 with the trophies is the most 1990 picture I have ever seen.

Jul 16 at 1:48:00 PM
real_diculous (0)
New Jersey
Hahahaha zoidberg. Yeah those hairdos and clothing was as 90s as it got lol

Dave Lopez

Jul 16 at 1:48:04 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Real question is, are you coming to compete in the Let's Play Gaming Expo Wizard Tournament, made possibly by GameStop? We're looking for the best all around best Nintendo player.

Wizard Tournament

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jul 16 at 1:51:36 PM
real_diculous (0)
New Jersey
Unfortunately, Ferris, I won't be able to make that. I don't live in Texas and I'll be away on vacation that weekend. But it sounds like it will be fun!

Dave Lopez

Jul 20 at 10:23:09 PM
Lambda (0)
< Tourian Tourist >
First: welcome to you!!! It’s always great to have someone of legend here in the forums (I’ve been lurking for a LONG time but have only recently decided to join and post, myself.)

Second: as a cyber security company owner and expert (proclaimed by others, not myself), I’d highly suggest removing the image of the full check that was awarded to you by Nintendo. While the bank account and routing number may now be defunct, this post and image is an insanely dangerous practice that I always implore my own very clients to avoid. Always make sure that the owning parties (the guys writing the check) info is blacked out or scrambled before posting... and any of your info that you do not wish to be made public, be blacked out as well... just a genuine tip from a “hacker for hire” (whitehat of course)... (I wonder if the bank acct is still active and operational 😂🙃). Jokes!

All the same, welcome and it’s great to have you here! The people here are great and have treated me so well in my short time as a member! Hope all is and goes well for you!

whoami:iamroot

Jul 28 at 9:49:29 AM
Jim Jimmer (40)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Quebec
Wow just saw this thread now. Very cool and welcome!

Aug 15 at 7:49:01 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Also looks like he has an Iron Maiden shirt on.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!