Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

were best to sell

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:06:02 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Chad Tukiendorf) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
I have a SE box for sale Ray,You just have to send me 5K first.My E-bay name is "Discountgames".

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:06:08 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
whoops beat me to it

-------------------------

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:10:16 PM
kiflex (0)

(kerry smith) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
how old are you ? you ask for ebay name i gave it to you now im a scammer ? look at my feedback i live in townsend tn. i sell game on ebay alot like i said there new rules about feedback and paypal is driving alot of sellers away.so i check out this site and this is how you do new people.if you think anyone should put name address phone number on here then thats a joke.i dont care if you buy my game or any game i list .i will be reposting a sealed nintendo 64 game in about 5 min. maybe that will prove what i say i will even place an xx at the end of my item description to show i am who i say i am

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:10:43 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
Wisconsin
The Frisbee is 13.

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:11:51 PM
TheFrisbee (194)
(Max (Ray) Frisbee) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: NOFRIENDO

I have a SE box for sale Ray,You just have to send me 5K first.My E-bay name is "Discountgames".

Exactly!

sure was nice of him to "hide" his ebay name through PM though. Like i said usually i am a very trusting
person, but this one is just coming off a little rotten to me. Hope he can prove me wrong though.

Edit:   Why exactly would I want to trust you, when you would not off the bat trust me, and i have good standings in the community. Hopefully you do understand my concerns. If i jumped the gun i apologize.

[18:07] osg: It is my lifelon goal to be in everyone's signature

Current project: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Edited: 08/06/2008 at 01:16 PM by TheFrisbee

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:19:32 PM
kiflex (0)

United States
if you now look on my ebay listing i relisted nfl quarterback club 98 sealed with the 2 xx i said i would put i will have to get on a diff computer to upload my photo again .this comp dose not have a floppy drive

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:21:33 PM
kiflex (0)

United States
as far as pm message to you with my ebay id i try and place as little personal info on line due to id ripoffs.i was letting you know to help you see im for real

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:24:29 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
Wisconsin
And a factory sealed game is not exactly the best thing to sell for your first transaction on a new web forum.Most sealed collectors(me) only buy sealed games from VERY trusted sources.Maybe start by selling some carts or CIB's first to build up your rep.

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:27:55 PM
Xed (67)
(Sjoerd Rutten) < King Solomon >
Netherlands
wow.. you're still using floppy drives/disks?

ot. nice zelda!

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up" - C.S. Lewis

aka XtinctHeD and Dr. Retro

Dr. Retro Video Game Channel:  http://www.dr-retro.com...
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/psxco...
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drretromd...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/drretro..._
eBay store: http://stores.ebay.nl/Dr-Retros-G...
Playstation Collecting Community: http://www.playstationcollecting.... (browsable with your NA/SA account!)

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:35:25 PM
kiflex (0)

United States
if you look at my ebay auction i have placed photo of nfl game and the xx in item decription.anyway i see this site is going to be a waste of my time im starting to think there are more kids playing on here then on ebay sorry to bother anyone i will find another site .this site will not grow if every new poster is treated this way i sure wount tell anyone about it have a nice day

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:39:38 PM
TheFrisbee (194)
(Max (Ray) Frisbee) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Kiflex it wasn't my intentions to run you off. If someone else is interested in buying your game then more power to them.
I'm just saying under the circumstances I will not be part of this transaction.

You have some nice items on eBay, and im sure if you posted your name on here it would potentially increase the number of bids your items get.

[18:07] osg: It is my lifelon goal to be in everyone's signature

Current project: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:46:09 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
You're getting WAY too worked up over this man. People are just posting their concerns. That's what we do here to protect others in our community. No one is saying you are a scammer, but seriously, look at it from our point of view. We don't want to get ripped off, so if someone new comes along, they ALWAYS send first whether it's payment or game. You have to earn the rep that the rest of us have.

Aug 6, 2008 at 2:07:13 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
It's simple. If you really have this game, and it's really sealed, and you really want top dollar, take the pictures with your little "xx" thing on a post-it, then post them here. Make them detailed so we can see all corners and seams.

You'll sell it for top dollar.

Arguing and getting defensive isn't going to do anything to prove your case. Just do what a responsible seller needs to do to sell an item, and you'll not only get the money you want, but you'll also get the beginnings of a good rep here.

No argument needed.

Aug 6, 2008 at 2:19:11 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
kiflex, welcome to the site. I would say that for your items, your best bet initially would be to bring them to the expo in September. Once people put a face with a name, it's the start of trust. From there, you'll have better luck selling high end items. Until then, perhaps offer up some of your lesser items for trade or sale, build some feedback, and work your way up to offering higher end items. I've done transactions on this site for over $1,000 on multiple occasions, so there is a market here for your items... just not until we know more about you.

Aug 6, 2008 at 3:19:14 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States

its's difcult. to reed. thiis presons''s posts cuzz of thee porr gramer?! how old is this person? the name is obviously american. this person would have been better off saying they were from a different country, then i would have no problem with grammatical issues, as i certainly cant speak dutch or german or hindi or anything else for that matter, but either this person is mentally handicapped, 12 years old, and/or $1.50 cleaning job aaron! and to whomever asked if i like scaring noobs away, the answer is yes!

edit: i would love for this person to be legit, cuz sealed zeldas in nice condition are gorgeous, but if this person isnt willing to send us links to his/her ebay auctions and PROVE to us that the game is actually in possession, then there is no reason for any of us to deal with him/her!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Edited: 08/06/2008 at 03:24 PM by srh201

Aug 6, 2008 at 3:26:00 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
Wisconsin
I already sent him a $650 Money Order for it boys,So it's off the market.You can lock this thread up now!

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:11:52 PM
kiflex (0)

United States
sorry i do not take money orders cash only remember im new i do not know anyone here lol .so unless you get 300 to 400 feedback its cash first lol.after all im new i do not have a killer feedback record of  43 like killer lol .if you had 43 feedback on ebay i wouldnt even let you bid on it

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:17:04 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
Originally posted by: kiflex

sorry i do not take money orders cash only remember im new i do not know anyone here lol .so unless you get 300 to 400 feedback its cash first lol.after all im new i do not have a killer feedback record of  43 like killer lol .if you had 43 feedback on ebay i wouldnt even let you bid on it

yea, thats cool. i will send you the 4 benjamins right away, please send me your address! i only have like 43 feedback on ebay. you wouldnt let me bid? hmmm, good thinking! people with only 43 feedback MUST not have enough money to pay for such a rare game!!! none of us on here can afford that!!! wow!

WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR EBAY USER ID?!?!?!? are you going to post that anytime soon?

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:22:08 PM
kiflex (0)

United States
lol

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:24:45 PM
dangevin (219)
Pennsylvania
No response to request for a personalized pics. He sent me a PM essentially saying that we're a bunch of children, and he's going to go to eBay. Didn't even address my request.

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:27:45 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
i associate the name "kerry" with someone with a vagina, and no matter what sexual orientation this person has, he/she certainly is a douche!

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:29:05 PM
kiflex (0)

United States
pics were on this site guess you missed it lol .oh well life goes on.

Edited: 08/06/2008 at 07:49 PM by kiflex

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:31:31 PM
kiflex (0)

United States
GOOD ONE RIPPER LOL.YOUR GETTING BETTER  LOL

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:32:35 PM
srh201 (114)
United States

not personalized pics, you f'cuking a$$hole. you may turn out to be the first person on my foe list. i like aaron. he is just a kid, so i think he is funny, but you are a moron that is attempting to have people on this site send you cash in the mail. amazing!

HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE THE FOLLOWING GAME UP FOR SALE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME $7,000 CASH!

Photobucket

Edited: 08/06/2008 at 04:34 PM by srh201

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:33:11 PM
dangevin (219)
Pennsylvania
I saw your first pic. It was not personalized, it was grainy with no detail on the seams. If you can take one picture you can take more, why not Kerry? If it means selling your game for hundreds of dollars with no fees, or potentially selling your game for less if your auction doesn't get bid up and having to pay listing and closing fees, why don't you take a minute and upload a couple more shots?