Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Kickstarter backer version of Undertale PC

Aug 30, 2017 at 1:10:19 AM
SuperTinerMan (11)
(Nick Tiner) < Crack Trooper >
United States
So I have searched around for this item for a bit and I have not seen many people talk about it at all. What I have here is a special collector's edition of Undertale for the PC that I was rewarded for putting down $75 on Kickstarter. Just to be clear, this is not the upcoming CE of Undertale releasing on PS4, Vita, and PC that will have the gold locket inside. Instead I have almost what looks like a sort of DVD box set looking style box with the game on CD, a 2 disk sound track on CD, and a hundred plus page artbook, the game and sound track having their own fold out cardboard stalk and plastic cases.

I am not having any luck finding hardly any info on this product. My google searches doesn't really come up with much. So....do I have some kind of rare Undertale item? If you guys can give me a better idea of what I have here, it would be much apreciated.

-------------------------

Aug 30, 2017 at 7:12:21 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
What is Undertale?

Aug 30, 2017 at 11:53:37 AM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

What is Undertale?

A fun game. Play it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

Aug 30, 2017 at 12:12:43 PM
< Lolo Lord >
Florida
Hard to tell, but unlikely to be honest. My experience with kickstarter is that most games (not all) now are so easy to get on most systems, that they are not "valuable". Then again, depending on the art book it may quite valuable. Which is to say, the art book might be valuable depending on how readily it is available.

Aug 30, 2017 at 1:34:30 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: avatar!

Hard to tell, but unlikely to be honest. My experience with kickstarter is that most games (not all) now are so easy to get on most systems, that they are not "valuable". Then again, depending on the art book it may quite valuable. Which is to say, the art book might be valuable depending on how readily it is available.

You can buy an art book on fan gamer. I have one, assuming it's the same one.

I think you're a bit late to the party OP. While I'm sure this is harder to find than the new CE coming out soon, I doubt people will care that much. Had you attempted to sell this before that was announced, you'd have probably done better, as this would've been the only official physical copy. Especially since the new CE has more to it. I don't know for sure, there is a large fanbase for this game, but I don't see why anyone would want this more than the new one.

Sounds like you opened it too. I would've considered making an offer if it was sealed

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

Edited: 08/30/2017 at 01:36 PM by Bort License Plate