NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

eZine Caption Contest! for October Issue

Sep 2, 2011 at 9:17:47 PM
zi (73)
(Tom Rag) < King Solomon >
New York

Rules: 

email [email protected] with 'caption contest' as the subject line. Include your username (don't make me guess!) and your caption(s) in quotes.

There are no limits on the amount of captions, but please just send them all in one email.

You can swear, but this is more about using a scalpel of wit than a club of curse-words. No limit on captions, but put your best foot forward (try to be as creative as possible).

You will get a canned response confirming receipt of yr email.

This will close September 15th to give us time to select and the editor time to arrange!

These may change as we fine-tune the contest, so please read them before submitting!

The best captions will be shown in this month's eZine! Have fun!

-------------------------

I AM ZI, CHIPTUNE ARTIST FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMPOSER OF BOTH BLEEPS AND BOPS, VIRTUOSO OF INSTRUMENT FABRICATION, MERCENARY OF THE RETRO MUSICAL SOUNDSCAPE! THE SEGA DEVELOPMENT GUYS KNOW ME AS KNUCKLES SPRINGSTEIN, THE LONG ISLANG GEEK SQUAD KNOW ME AS ABE ECKSTEIN'S BOY, AND I AM KNOWN IN CANADA AS THAT KEENER WHO ALWAYS GETS THE NUMBER TWO BREAKFAST COMBO AT TIMMIES... and there are other secret names you do not know of yet.

Sep 5, 2011 at 11:52:50 AM
zi (73)
New York
labor day bump

I AM ZI, CHIPTUNE ARTIST FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMPOSER OF BOTH BLEEPS AND BOPS, VIRTUOSO OF INSTRUMENT FABRICATION, MERCENARY OF THE RETRO MUSICAL SOUNDSCAPE! THE SEGA DEVELOPMENT GUYS KNOW ME AS KNUCKLES SPRINGSTEIN, THE LONG ISLANG GEEK SQUAD KNOW ME AS ABE ECKSTEIN'S BOY, AND I AM KNOWN IN CANADA AS THAT KEENER WHO ALWAYS GETS THE NUMBER TWO BREAKFAST COMBO AT TIMMIES... and there are other secret names you do not know of yet.

Sep 15, 2011 at 5:30:36 PM
zi (73)
New York
closing bummppppp!

Sep 16, 2011 at 2:59:22 PM
zi (73)
New York
ok. I dont have 5 entries this month, so this might be the last one. don't let it be!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've see very big increase in chatter in the "everything else," over the past year, so take some of that energy and use it for funny! support the zine and show off yr wit!!!

Sep 16, 2011 at 3:26:17 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Sent! I win, bitches.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.