Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FA: BoXed Ending Man Famiclone, boXed Famicom multicart, Game Boy Radio adaptor, etc Auctions end July 31st at 12:00 noon (EST)

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 22 at 12:43:22 PM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Hi guys, I was cleaning out the storage room and came across a few oddities that everyone might be interested in. First off, some rules:

1. Any questions, please ask before the auction is over.
2. Payment is to be made by paypal
3. No sniping - a snipe adds 5 additional minutes to the auction end time
4. I may be in Okinawa on a random "business trip" that day, so if I do not contact you until the weekend, please do not be alarmed. 
5.  Thanks for viewing, everyone!

Ending Man 500 Famiclone:

Starting Bid:  $150
Shipping cost: $40
High Bidder: n/a

After Micro Genius, I'd say that the Ending Man brand of Famiclones was the second most well known line of clones in Taiwan. This is from their S-500 series, and is their S-500(A) model. Included in the package is the boX, two controllers, and the machine itself. Also included is a pair of AV cables, though it is not likely that they are the original ones that had come with this set, as they were just generic.

About the power supply:  I am offering two choices. I am willing to send the original (branded) power supply, and if I were purchasing the machine, it's the one I'd want; however, it does not seem to be functioning anymore. Therefore, I'd also be willing to send a generic power supply in its place, should one prefer functionality over collectibility.

I've always found the Ending Man line of clones to be somewhat amusing, as the font used was stolen from Sega, and to make matters even more amusing, the acronym / ID marker the company chose to use for their products is STD.

The machine works fine, the boX has some wear on it, but those that collect old Famiclones know that this is in more than fine condition for the item in question. The bottom styrophome piece has a hole in it.  This is an NTSC machine, btw.

image13 

GB-FM Station:

Starting Bid:  $25
Shipping cost: $8

This is the GB-FM Station; the package claims that it is compatible with the Game Boy Pocket and the Game Boy Color. This is an auto-scan FM radio. The headphones look old and jacked, though they could be replaced should one actually want to use this odd device. This is new old stock, and has never been opened.

PCBS:

Starting Bid:  $25
Shipping cost: $20

Here is a set of 91 loose Famiclone PCBs. Two of the PCBs have had their pins cut off. These are mid to late 90s pcbs, so there are some nice games in here, such as Three Eyes Boy and Hammering Harry 2, though also some things like Shanghai II and Mickey's Letters.  A lot of these PCBs are duplicate games. I'd reckon most of these function properly, though I honestly don't have time to test them all, individually.  IMO these would be great for someone wanting a quick way to making NES repros, i.e. Famiclone board + adapter.  

Final Fantasy VII Cards:

Starting Bid:  $20
Shipping cost: $5

Here is a set of official Final Fantasy VII cards. I recently found what appears to be a near-complete set of these, complete in the official binder, but I decided to keep those for the moment. The ones here are just the eXtras from that set:

35 - Vincent Valetine
38 - Sephiroth
41 - Vigs
45 - Marine
52 - Limit
53 - Limit
68 - Ifrit
69 - Ramuh
69 - Ramuh
73 - Leviathan
74 - PhoeniX
75 - Bahamut Refine
76 - AleXander
77 - Kjata

42 in 1:

Starting Bid:  $40

The company AaroniX was the official distributer of the Sega Mark III and SG-1000 II in Taiwan. They would also produce a line of (illegal) Famiclones, and a variety of multicarts that were advertised for use with their Famiclones. This is one of their multicarts.

The multicart is a 42 in 1 cartridge; one switches between a 20 in 1 side and a 22 in 1 side via a dip switch.  

There is some damage to the boX insert (stains, some scratches) but it is hard to find these multicarts boXed. The cart itself also has some rattling inside, but the pcb is not improperly set.

Jing Ke Xin Zhuan:

Starting Bid:  $30

Jing Ke Xin Zhuan is an original Chinese-language Famicom RPG. It was developed by Hummer Team, and published by SuperTone. The game revolves around the historical Jing Ke, and his attempt to assassinate the Chinese emperor Qing Shi Huang.

This package contains the original Jing Ke Xin Zhuan game, and also the original boX. The boX insert has some damage to it, such as a stain, but otherwise the game is in fine condition.

-------------------------
-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Jul 25 at 8:46:18 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
No trip to Okinawa needed, luckily!

Bump! Let's see some bids  

-------------------------
-----