NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew Alfonzo's Arctic Adventure Release Date: April 1, 2019

Mar 15 at 12:12:53 AM
toma (0)
(Tomas Guinan) < Crack Trooper >
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: DefaultGen

I only got to play for a few minutes yesterday. Can you go back and replay levels to find the secret fish when you're done? Or do you only get one shot?

It's a one-shot deal I'm afraid, like SMB3.

-------------------------
http://www.spoonybard.ca

Jun 05 at 12:14:29 PM
WaverBoy (1)

(Jeff Nelson) < Eggplant Wizard >
Washington
Originally posted by: toma

Originally posted by: erac

It happened in several places, but I'm afraid I don't remember where or which character.

There were a couple of instances in the code that could have caused potential collision errors when falling. It likely would've seemed almost random based on what the code looked like. Should be fixed now in the new version anyway.
Finally got around to attempting to play this on my PowerPak.  I can't get it to work; it just crashes.  Any ideas?  What mapper does this game use?

Jun 05 at 12:21:53 PM
toma (0)
(Tomas Guinan) < Crack Trooper >
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: WaverBoy

It happened in several places, but I'm afraid I don't remember where or which character.

There were a couple of instances in the code that could have caused potential collision errors when falling. It likely would've seemed almost random based on what the code looked like. Should be fixed now in the new version anyway.
Finally got around to attempting to play this on my PowerPak.  I can't get it to work; it just crashes.  Any ideas?  What mapper does this game use?

The ROM uses MMC1. There was a bug in the initial version that caused this which has been since fixed. If you download the newer build from itch.io, the new version should work for you.

-------------------------
http://www.spoonybard.ca

Jun 05 at 1:12:57 PM
WaverBoy (1)

(Jeff Nelson) < Eggplant Wizard >
Washington

Originally posted by: WaverBoy

The ROM uses MMC1. There was a bug in the initial version that caused this which has been since fixed. If you download the newer build from itch.io, the new version should work for you.

EXCELLENT, I'll try it tonight.  Thank you!!!