Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NFL 2019-2020 Season Thread

Oct 07 at 3:18:02 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Gonna be hard for Baker to throw the ball from being down on his back all night! D coming for you!

Let's go Niners!!!!

Oct 07 at 3:21:00 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Pats fans saying they wont win lol. Probably gonna go undefeated this year by the looks of it.

-------------------------
SW-6786-5095-2210

Oct 07 at 4:01:14 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: empire

Pats fans saying they wont win lol. Probably gonna go undefeated this year by the looks of it.

Who's saying they won't win? They've dominated every game so far outside of the Bills game. The opposition has been abysmal though. The league is weak all around this year.

The Pats are doing what they've done every year for the past 20 years. No one is surprised except maybe Trent Dilfer and Max Kellerman.

They're not going undefeated though. No way. They'll finish with a better record than the rest of the league though.

Oct 07 at 4:19:01 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Originally posted by: a3quit4s

Gonna be hard for Baker to throw the ball from being down on his back all night! D coming for you!

Let's go Niners!!!!

I hope you are right. I have a slight lead in this league and have Kittle remaining. My opponent has OBJ. Eeeesh. Lol

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Oct 07 at 4:49:46 PM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

Who's saying they won't win? They've dominated every game so far outside of the Bills game. The opposition has been abysmal though. The league is weak all around this year. The Pats are doing what they've done every year for the past 20 years. No one is surprised except maybe Trent Dilfer and Max Kellerman. They're not going undefeated though. No way. They'll finish with a better record than the rest of the league though.
Helps to be in the weakest division in NFL history for countless years  .

Oct 07 at 5:12:07 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Federated States of Micronesia
Hold half Chubb under 30 plz

Writing about every SNES game - Volume VIII (#400-351) - Migrating to snesrankings.com as we speak
SNES Set - 716/723 (Casper)
Switch: SW-6880-6470-3131

Oct 07 at 6:09:24 PM
demanufacturedmario (86)
(A J) < King Solomon >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: Boosted52405

Who's saying they won't win? They've dominated every game so far outside of the Bills game. The opposition has been abysmal though. The league is weak all around this year. The Pats are doing what they've done every year for the past 20 years. No one is surprised except maybe Trent Dilfer and Max Kellerman. They're not going undefeated though. No way. They'll finish with a better record than the rest of the league though.

It's not the Pats fault that the rest of the division isn't great.    Bills however are doing better than I expected this year so definitely need to watch out for them.

Oct 07 at 6:10:51 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States

Gase is responsible for half the division being garbage.

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Oct 07 at 8:29:18 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (85)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan

Let's go Niners!!!!

Damn, said SF RBs are too fast and the SF pass D is much improved and so far I wish I kept my mouth shut. Going to be a loooong night if the Browns dont swing the momentum back

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Oct 07 at 9:48:51 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
That interception at the goal line for the Browns just killed the comeback momentum.

Oct 07 at 10:33:44 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (85)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan

That interception at the goal line for the Browns just killed the comeback momentum.

Yeah Calloway is awful. What is the time of possession so far? Every Cleveland drive is 3 and out or a turnover. Pathetic

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Oct 08 at 9:34:01 PM
TheFinder (47)
< King Solomon >
Illinois
Well, my Bears looked brutal this week. They looked complete exhausted in the first half. Thinking waiting until Friday to fly to London was a terrible idea... I hope thy learned their lesson. So stupid to wait around.

To the Finder...
The Isle of Koholint is but an illusion...
Human, monster, sea, sky...
A scene on the lid of a sleeper's eye...
Awake the dreamer, and Koholint will vanish much like a bubble on a needle...
Cast-away, you should know the Truth!

My FS/WTB threads: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Oct 08 at 9:53:59 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Federated States of Micronesia
As a Niners fan I will allow for optimism to flow once we're 6-0

Writing about every SNES game - Volume VIII (#400-351) - Migrating to snesrankings.com as we speak
SNES Set - 716/723 (Casper)
Switch: SW-6880-6470-3131

Oct 08 at 9:59:59 PM
punch-out!!84 (26)
(Mac ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Originally posted by: TheFinder

Well, my Bears looked brutal this week. They looked complete exhausted in the first half. Thinking waiting until Friday to fly to London was a terrible idea... I hope thy learned their lesson. So stupid to wait around.

The offense is so inept that they are a .500 team with their schedule. It’s frustrating to watch them waste an elite defense.

Oct 08 at 10:05:29 PM
TheFinder (47)
< King Solomon >
Illinois
Originally posted by: punch-out!!84

Originally posted by: TheFinder

The offense is so inept that they are a .500 team with their schedule. It’s frustrating to watch them waste an elite defense.

Extremely frustrating. It’s like the return of Dick Jauron or Ron Turner. If Nagy can’t get the offense going, we will have wasted our best defense since ‘06, and possibly since ‘85.

To the Finder...
The Isle of Koholint is but an illusion...
Human, monster, sea, sky...
A scene on the lid of a sleeper's eye...
Awake the dreamer, and Koholint will vanish much like a bubble on a needle...
Cast-away, you should know the Truth!

My FS/WTB threads: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Oct 13 at 5:25:45 PM
kguillemette (13)

(Kyle Guillemette) < Meka Chicken >
New Hampshire
I wonder how much it stings Vikings fans to watch teddy keep winning. I always liked him and thought he never had a fair shake. That young man is about to get paid!

FT/FS list  ​​​http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Gamecube needs list ​http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Oct 13 at 5:33:44 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
Originally posted by: kguillemette

I wonder how much it stings Vikings fans to watch teddy keep winning. I always liked him and thought he never had a fair shake. That young man is about to get paid!

I just dont really see it though. He isnt setting any league on fire. He won 2 games 12-10 and 13-6

The defense is winning them games. Bridgewater is basically not losing the games. He hasnt been that special at all. 

I wouldnt pay bridgewater any kind of contract other than a stop gap starter till you draft a real QB. Id rather just be bad and draft a young qb with a top 10 pick

NES  646 (331 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Edited: 10/13/2019 at 05:34 PM by quest4nes

Oct 13 at 5:36:49 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: kguillemette

I don't think Teddy would have accepted the same contract and backup role with the Vikings, so there isn't much the team could do. The catastrophic knee injury he suffered doing nothing other than walking is what really stings. He was the unquestioned number 1 guy at that point. I don't think fans really blame the Vikings though or are unhappy to see Teddy succeed.

Oct 13 at 7:38:51 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
Dallas clock time out management is the worst in the league. Why do you burn a timeout 1st and goal at the 3 when you need 8. If you miss the 2 point conversion you need to get the ball back so you can get in FG range to win. They wasted a TO so then miss the 2point conversion then have to convert an onside kick. Just dumb dumb dumb. After last week bypassing the fg down 2 scores to continue the drive vs GB only to later attempt the fg too late anyway and miss.

These arent even monday morning qb mistakes. Im pretty much yelling as they are happening what are you doing. If Im doing that I cant imagine how others arent.

Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Oct 15 at 12:33:25 AM
dukeofhurl99 (1)

< Ridley Wrangler >
Texas
Originally posted by: quest4nes

Dallas clock time out management is the worst in the league. Why do you burn a timeout 1st and goal at the 3 when you need 8. If you miss the 2 point conversion you need to get the ball back so you can get in FG range to win. They wasted a TO so then miss the 2point conversion then have to convert an onside kick. Just dumb dumb dumb. After last week bypassing the fg down 2 scores to continue the drive vs GB only to later attempt the fg too late anyway and miss.

These arent even monday morning qb mistakes. Im pretty much yelling as they are happening what are you doing. If Im doing that I cant imagine how others arent.

Not to mention continuously running Elliot into a stacked box on first down.  Setting up 2nd and long everytime.  Establishing the run is the old way of thinking.  Now you need to throw first, get the defense on their heels and then run all over them.

Oct 16 at 4:13:33 PM
americasteam7 (71)
< Kraid Killer >
Colorado
Originally posted by: dukeofhurl99

Not to mention continuously running Elliot into a stacked box on first down.  Setting up 2nd and long everytime.  Establishing the run is the old way of thinking.  Now you need to throw first, get the defense on their heels and then run all over them.

Stop with your common sense and logical based thinking, this is a Garret run squad

Oct 16 at 10:04:26 PM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Originally posted by: americasteam7

Stop with your common sense and logical based thinking, this is a Garret run squad

Rumor is Garrett is gone over the bye week...

Oct 16 at 10:24:27 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio

Well, he did just get the kiss of dea...I mean Vote of Confidence from the owner!

Oct 16 at 11:21:12 PM
americasteam7 (71)
< Kraid Killer >
Colorado
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

Well, he did just get the kiss of dea...I mean Vote of Confidence from the owner!

Highly doubt he's gone until the end of the season. And he's only gone if they miss the playoffs. But I think the cowboys will win this week just to try and keep this mediocre head coach away from the hot seat, only to disappoint us at the end, per usual. But it's the eagles, so I don't mind winning this one. I hate the eagles.

Oct 16 at 11:51:30 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
Everytime garrett is about to be fired the cowboys pull a run out of their ass and he keeps his job. Seen this so many stupid times. We always do enough for clapper to keep his job

Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48