Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

$2 N64 games at Goodwill Stunt Racer 64

Sep 8, 2012 at 5:24:37 PM
Alder (52)
(Tom B.) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Sorry, I can't upload pictures at the moment.  Anyway, I just got back from Goodwill.  Haven't been there in months, but here's what I got my hands on:

Stunt Racer 64
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario Kart 64
Road Rash 64
Snocross
Cruis'n USA
Rugrats Scavenger Hunt
NFL Blitz 2000
Mission Impossible
1080 Snowboarding
ReVolt
WCW Mayhem
Wave Race 64
Monster Truck Madness 64
Vigilante 8
WF War Zone

Cart-only, $2 a piece.  Most are in decent shape but about a third of them have blockbuster stickers plastered on the front and top (including Stunt Racer, dang).  I needed all of these except Mario Kart 64 and Snocross.  I also snagged a Land Before Time game for PS1 for $2.  There was a N64 console with Mario 64 for $20 but I passed. 

Nothing spectacular but I thought I'd share .  Stunt Racer is probably the rarest game I've found at Goodwill so far.

-------------------------

Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of

Edited: 09/08/2012 at 05:25 PM by Alder

Sep 8, 2012 at 8:02:30 PM
koolaidman (2)
(P.J. ------) < Meka Chicken >
Washington
Very nice, mario kart 64 is always good to flip.

Sep 8, 2012 at 8:50:00 PM
L0RL0R89 (12)
(THE GREATEST GAMER CHICK) < El Ripper >
Pennsylvania
nice job

Sep 9, 2012 at 1:40:25 AM
ColdStatic (19)
(Alex Hughes) < Meka Chicken >
Tennessee
Score on Stunt Racer, carefully take a hair drier to the sticker on the front label and see if you can coax it off. Worst case you rip the label a bit and it's not really worth any less than one with a huge sticker across the front.

Going for a complete US retail PS1 collection!
Always interested in PS1 stuff, commons included. Feel free to PM me any time!

Sep 9, 2012 at 8:35:26 PM
Alder (52)
(Tom B.) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: ColdStatic

Score on Stunt Racer, carefully take a hair drier to the sticker on the front label and see if you can coax it off. Worst case you rip the label a bit and it's not really worth any less than one with a huge sticker across the front.
Thanks.  I'll have to try that some time.  I've been using an exacto knife to remove the stickers from my other games (by slicing it in half along the top, then peeling) ... but this one is worse than any of the others. 

Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of